Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
1- My main character took a picture of his penis and sent it to Sarah. But the scene in her bedroom at night when she is masturbating didn't appear. Is something else required for this scene to happen?
2- Is there a sex scene with Sarah in version .09.1.2?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Seems every time you ask (since the first date) Caroline for a date, she freaks out and says she has exams and homework.

Have had one date with her and from then on, she always says she has homework. Didn't think the first date was all that bad.. :p. Any way to fix that?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
OK, so those 2 are correct and are Items in the save editor, not Variables, since they are Items in your Inventory.
Adding them by hand doesn't work as it should, unfortunately the game expects the next scene to run, so when you want to enter Amy's room, it will say that you need to return the original key (in a spectacular Engrish), but of course, you can't do that, there's no bag/Amy in the basement.
Therefore, even if you do have Amy's key, it's unusable.

Now, it would be interesting to know what the Variable number is for this quest and how the game determines that you returned the key to Amy.
Its easy make copy of key and then delete original key from inventory in save editor so you dont have to return original key

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
The Beggar missions are still bugged but in a different way. In this release he fixed the issue with Beggar disappearing after getting the statue from Rachel's mom. But the last quest you are supposed to have sex with Nadine. From what I have seen it is still broke. I didn't see the Nadine sex scene. I got trapped in a black screen walking around with Nadine.

EDIT: Sorry I said I saw the black screen, that was the version before. In 0.09.1.2 it takes you to the Nadine blowjob scene over again, and not the sex scene.
I already had a sex scene runs smooth with me

Reactions: ballzak

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
1- My main character took a picture of his penis and sent it to Sarah. But the scene in her bedroom at night when she is masturbating didn't appear. Is something else required for this scene to happen?
2- Is there a sex scene with Sarah in version .09.1.2?
You have to take at least one step into the room and it should trigger. Did you perhaps leave one of the toys in her room on the same day? If so these will trigger when you click the door so they will occur before you can walk in the door effectively negating the BJ scene where you catch her masturbating.

2 - No the only sex scene with Sarah is if you don't stop her from having sex with Roger.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Seems every time you ask (since the first date) Caroline for a date, she freaks out and says she has exams and homework.

Have had one date with her and from then on, she always says she has homework. Didn't think the first date was all that bad.. :p. Any way to fix that?
Weird. Did you inadvertently change a variable in your Save file? You get that message when the variable that controls the Caroline quest is too low. The variable is 093. It should be set to 25 after you have completed the assignment successfully and she asks you to call her for a date. Check it with a save editor and set it to 25 if it's not there.

Reactions: loqex

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I already had a sex scene runs smooth with me
There certainly seems to be a bug in 0.9.1.2 looking at it in the code. The code shows that Beggar tells you he wants to watch you and Nadine have sex. After that it transfers your player to the map that holds the sex scenes for Nadine's missions. The problem is it doesn't set your location to a specific event, it just sets a random location. All of the scenes on this map are set to Autorun so there's really no way to know which one will run. My guess is it's not really reliable and possibly different people may have random assignment order in memory. Maybe I just have bad luck.

EDIT: Disregard everything I said above. I went back and looked and it was my own dumb fault. I mess with lots of variables trying to figure out how to hack the game. I set something wrong which is why I saw BJ scene. Looks like it is actually fixed. Have to update my walk through guide and pull that bug note out.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Weird. Did you inadvertently change a variable in your Save file? You get that message when the variable that controls the Caroline quest is too low. The variable is 093. It should be set to 25 after you have completed the assignment successfully and she asks you to call her for a date. Check it with a save editor and set it to 25 if it's not there.
Using RpgMakerSaveEdit, Variable 93 is Decubierto rumor = 0.

Ah, it was 94 Carol Quest. Set to 25 and it all works. Thanks!

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Using RpgMakerSaveEdit, Variable 93 is Decubierto rumor = 0.

Ah, it was 94 Carol Quest. Set to 25 and it all works. Thanks!
Strange. I'm looking in RpgMaker MV at the source code and Carol Quest is set to 93. Decubierto rumor is set as 92. Guess we're off by 1. Glad it worked out for you though.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Did you do the sex scene with Rachel in the school bathroom that is apart of the Sarah quest before finishing the Caroline quest line? Cause if you did this first she will start acting weird around you.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lol I just thought about this, but If you don't choose Sarah when going between her and Shasha the Nadine Quest can't be complete without cheating. He has several items you will need, but you can only buy said items if you choose Sarah. While I know that isn't an issue for most seeing as many choose her over her friend, anyone who didn't is denied big time.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Best Game so far. It could use some better translations but still good overall. I feel that the classmate Jason has no real purpose unless he could be used to get Amy away from her boyfriend, since they both like dicks.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016

hack tool for us guys u can add the keys chnage stats have fun
this much better than rpgsaveedit cuz this one is for MV
here my SS adding keys to my char

Can I use this to change how many days I have worked on a job?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yes. The first day you will want to do the job so you can see the initial intro scenes for the jobs. In particular Amaria's goods has a good intro scene. On the second day use the save editor to change variable 702 equal to 25. Then enter into the business you are signed up to work at and you will be given the special. The next time you sign up for a new job this counter will go back to zero. For the Tyna Quest you want to make sure you set to 25 first visit the store, watch the scene, and then set to 50 and go back. Just to make sure all the background switches are set properly.

702 is the counter for days on the job. It is relevant to all jobs. Every time you switch jobs it goes back to zero. There is no separate counter for different jobs.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Did you do the sex scene with Rachel in the school bathroom that is apart of the Sarah quest before finishing the Caroline quest line? Cause if you did this first she will start acting weird around you.
Hm.. pretty sure I did Caroline's quest after all the others. Could have been on of the beta releases that screwed my save game?

Editing the save game as mentioned by ballzak seemed to fix the issue.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hm.. pretty sure I did Caroline's quest after all the others. Could have been on of the beta releases that screwed my save game?

Editing the save game as mentioned by ballzak seemed to fix the issue.
Ah I see because I remember the old guides mentioning don't do that quest before finishing Caroline cause it would cause her to act weird towards the MC.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
yes but its very complicated u need to understand spanish since the variables are all spanish also the switchs for chnage quest to completed are in english/spanish mom quest 1,2,3,4,5 true/false things like that

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes