johnl

Aug 16, 2017
That's the patch fix v2.1.1, use it over v2.1
Just extract it in your game folder/www over the data folder inside

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Do I need to restart my game to have Jack beat up the MC? I started my original save and Laura immediately jumped me in my room and my dad all of a sudden is threatening to kill me. Also, I have no idea how to trigger the negative dream sequence. Any help is appreciated.
I think nightmare scene is triggered after you finish playing crime bosses scene

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
what i cant understand about this game is that you are fucking everything that moves you even had a 3some with your best friend mom and him ,both of yall fucked his aunt and now you are censoring his father's story

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
what i cant understand about this game is that you are fucking everything that moves you even had a 3some with your best friend mom and him ,both of yall fucked his aunt and now you are censoring his father's story
I think it's more about the multiple rapes and cold blooded murders as well as the suicide (you see the mom's shadow in the end scene before Jack burns down the house)

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
I dont have this update , but when I see about patch
I thing that BON put a fixed version? or only we have to use this patch

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
As for the hospital beating scene, Jack finally shows his true colors and on another note it had me wondering with a bit of diologue is Mike really the spawn of Jack?
I've always wondered the same.

Since the introduction of Lucy way back when, for some reason I've always assumed that at some point we were going to learn that the MC wasn't actually blood related to anyone (Jack, Lucy, or Sarah). Thus making the incest in the game nothing more than a tease. I don't know why I assumed this, but it's what I've always thought the story was going to end up.

Feb 26, 2018
I've always wondered the same.

Since the introduction of Lucy way back when, for some reason I've always assumed that at some point we were going to learn that the MC wasn't actually blood related to anyone (Jack, Lucy, or Sarah). Thus making the incest in the game nothing more than a tease. I don't know why I assumed this, but it's what I've always thought the story was going to end up.
Eh, games and entertainment media usually go by simple and visible appearance traits like hair color to show when someone is related. Quite simply the dad has black hair, mike has blonde hair, Lucy has red. So yeah, its probable and pretty likely mikes real dad is absent.

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
Can someone Give me save with starting event from 2.1 i needed to preinstall my pc so i lost my saves and i can't get to 2.1 for some reasons i try 2-3 times without success :(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes