stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Where? :S
I've found that if you pick the tinymon card while Sarah is in her room she will dissapear, so first pick the card that is at the front door --> then give it to her while she is in her room --> pick the card in her room --> give it to her at the bathroom (there is a certain order to pick the cards and give them to sarah, if you fail it sarah dissapears from the house and you cant progress in the game)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
So got beaten, did the negative home puzzle, then I had the hospital stay and then when I went home and I believe I had these trigger by finding Maria sitting at the table in the morning and talking to her. This got me the kitchen scene and then the MC went to shower and that's when the Sarah scene happened.
Has anyone tried to play that scene of Maria talking to you in the kitchen after you come from the Hospital now? I think that in v2.1 that scene is bugged and doesnt appear, it skips to Laura's scene

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
when u go for date with maria, where is square?
If you are refering to the xtras scene, at night or dawn, get out of the mc house and go right then up as if going to new neighboor hood, but before you go to new neighboor hood you will see Maria in the right of the street, just talk with her an enjoy

PS: There is no date with Maria in this version

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Maria asks me to install something on dad's phone and it has something to do with sarah. How do I do this? Doesnt say in walkthrough

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
Maria asks me to install something on dad's phone and it has something to do with sarah. How do I do this? Doesnt say in walkthrough
You have to wait until evening in the house, you will see Dad and Sarah next to each other in the living room and it will prompt that this is a good time to get your dads phone when you click on them, his phone is in your moms room. That is as far as I have got though, not sure what to do after that.

Dec 31, 2018
she appears from 0:00 to 4:00 as a random event (20% probability) if switch number "1953 aHEGAO MARIA" is "on" and variable "0095 Cahng quest" has a value of 2 or more. You also have to be in the room from 20:00 to 22:00 before (can be other night) for the event to be reactivated. Also switch number "0672 PAPA FUERA DE CASA" needs to be off
Excellent! Thank you very much!

Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
algún héroe para subir una guía para v.2.1 y los extras completos por favor _ sarah las tres fechas _lucy home _ maria eventos y fechas _ la vida de jack _external events todo lo que tienes que hacer para no perderte nada del 2.1 completo, por favor no lo hagas me malinterpretes y no cojas un error gracias

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)( Need have complete Laura, Sarah and Amy)
Can someone explain what this means? Also can you only improve lucy's place? I thought I had read that there was a choice to live there. After fixing all the rooms she just says hi sweety. I think I am done but I am unsure right now. I like maria's access now at home. Thanks for ay help.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, I'm getting the 'Beth quest' bug (the principal's announcement not triggering when entering the school after talking to Tom). I looked for info and saw that it seems to be related to visiting Marcus' home after watching him with the principal. The thing is I didn't. I was following the walkthrough, so I avoided doing that. I followed all the recommended steps to fix the problem by using RPG Maker Save Editor, but the 578 switch square was already ticked.

Did anybody have the same issue, or should I be proud to have experienced and entirely distinctive bug variety?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the order of the events as stated in the walkthrough that is wrong. According to the walkthrough, the announcement is supposed to take place before talking to Marcus, but it is actually the other way around. I visited Marcus at his home and the next day the event triggered. I'm clarifying this just in case someone following the walkthrough encounters the same issue.

Reactions: julli

ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
Have the patches been adding content to the beginning/middle of the game?

I've been waiting for the game to be completed or for hints that the creator is adding new content to the game and not changing something again, because I don't like to start the game again multiple times just to see/read the new content.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
so does any one knows if the game is almost finish because I want to make a new save game because my old save might be glitching

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes