tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
Having the thread for the "remaster", replace the previous thread will only generate confusion for whoever tried to read or search stuff in this thread.

If the game is really that different in gameplay and story, the best course of action would be to create a new thread for the remake. Containing the conversation for whoever is still playing the old version to this thread, and generating less confusion in the long run.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Hey community, two questions:
1)When starting a lesson and it says 'Mrs Turner says focus gym' does that mean gym is my weakest point? Should I only be attending those lessons until she says otherwise?
2)How does the grading system work?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey community, two questions:
1)When starting a lesson and it says 'Mrs Turner says focus gym' does that mean gym is my weakest point? Should I only be attending those lessons until she says otherwise?
2)How does the grading system work?
1) probably until you trigger the pool event
2) it deosn't work at all...there is no value in the editor about grades, probably bc MC is meant to become a gangster/doubleagent/join the mob

Having the thread for the "remaster", replace the previous thread will only generate confusion for whoever tried to read or search stuff in this thread.

If the game is really that different in gameplay and story, the best course of action would be to create a new thread for the remake. Containing the conversation for whoever is still playing the old version to this thread, and generating less confusion in the long run.
Sense: this website doesn't have any of it.

Last edited:

Margulan

Oct 30, 2018
What should i do if i have no money to buy modern dress. I cant make money from delylering. Is there any cheat for money?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
A mout of grid in new version is out of this world, far is i know there is noway to change time. expent going from one are to other. This is specialy bad at weekends when there might be nothing to but grind time ahead.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A mout of grid in new version is out of this world, far is i know there is noway to change time. expent going from one are to other. This is specialy bad at weekends when there might be nothing to but grind time ahead.
press W or use a save editor...my god...

Reactions: Canto Forte

TreeofSIN

May 19, 2019
does anyone know how to get the rest of Sarah's scenes in test mode like Rachel's? and if so mind telling me how? please and thank you.

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Dear community,
Upon having the second encounter with Irene, I've noticed it is very difficult to finish the event. Any ideas to quickly finish it like in 2.1 (pressing q) or a method I should try?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes