Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
And why are you posting in this thread? And please, deactivate the caps lock, we can read well the lowercase.
Been thinking about this for a while, does this forum support those "sticky posts" that always stays in the top comment page, in every page? Jesus, every page got some guy asking something about the new version, starts getting tiring xD

Reactions: Ironchlen

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
guys can someone help me im at amy quest at 19:00 should talk to dad after the decision to help amy aborting i waited several days but dad didn't showed up.what should i do?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
which is the variable to activate the dream scene of the house of the MC, Sarah never appeared in the dining room and without wanting to activate the appointment with Rachel and after that I could not access more and I can not unchain the story of Jack.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
which is the variable to activate the dream scene of the house of the MC, Sarah never appeared in the dining room and without wanting to activate the appointment with Rachel and after that I could not access more and I can not unchain the story of Jack.
If you choose Warren mafia there is no dream scene and i don't think you can change any variable to activate it. The dream scene is available only with 3 other mafias and is activated when you complete Maria, Sarah, Laura and Amy quests.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
jets quest what time do you to the bookshop the to the pub (walkthrough says 20.00 but its shut)
I didn't mention it in WT, my bad, if you finish the special lessons, go at daytime to Jet's bookstore and talk to her one more time, then at 20:00 hours go again to bookstore.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
If you choose Warren mafia there is no dream scene and i don't think you can change any variable to activate it. The dream scene is available only with 3 other mafias and is activated when you complete Maria, Sarah, Laura and Amy quests.
I chose Nina's band, and completed the missions of Sarah, Laura and Amy, and all the missions of the recess, the mission of Jet, Maggie, Mandy, also complete Pussy Fight, but I do not know what happened with the scene of I dream, after giving her the Tinymon cards, Sarah never appears in the dining room and I could not continue.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes