TG912

Dec 4, 2022
Dude where is the sewer in east town....(the walk-through says the cat will be in east town sewer how do i go there...?)

Apr 13, 2024
At what part does the game get abandoned? I remember this had far more content than the shitty remake, but can't remember where this game version ends and if it was as broken as the remake. Anyone got the info please. Is the cheat tool as useful as SotN's on the remake version as well?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
At what part does the game get abandoned? I remember this had far more content than the shitty remake, but can't remember where this game version ends and if it was as broken as the remake. Anyone got the info please. Is the cheat tool as useful as SotN's on the remake version as well?
This game is very good compare to remake version. There is barely a bug in the game if you follow the walkthrough you will never Incounter any bug it's shame we didn't get any content of Lucy (mom) other than that this very good for playing.

Apr 13, 2024
This game is very good compare to remake version. There is barely a bug in the game if you follow the walkthrough you will never Incounter any bug it's shame we didn't get any content of Lucy (mom) other than that this very good for playing.
Cheers lad. I may well indeed give it a god. The remake is fucking disgusting.

Apr 13, 2024
So the game is broken to fuck. I'm on day 23 still doing chores for Maria and still not had her take me to visit her sister.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So the game is broken to fuck. I'm on day 23 still doing chores for Maria and still not had her take me to visit her sister.
Which day you are on doesn't mean anything: the game is NOT "linear" as the new one.

You have quests and minigames, and you unlock quests after you completed a quest. You are supposed to follow the quest order you want, but you'd better follow the order given by the walkthrough.

Just follow the walkthrough.

Check the OP: you need Firebane's mod and the save variable list, because no matter what you do there is 1 route at least where you MUST edit your save with in order to move forward with the game.

Anyway, this older version is way funnier and better than the new version: the Author hadn't lost his sanity and started blabbering confused rantings about politics, political independence and his pets - dogs and cats as far as I remember - drowning into the river yet.

Apr 13, 2024
Which day you are on doesn't mean anything: the game is NOT "linear" as the new one.

You have quests and minigames, and you unlock quests after you completed a quest. You are supposed to follow the quest order you want, but you'd better follow the order given by the walkthrough.

Just follow the walkthrough.

Check the OP: you need Firebane's mod and the save variable list, because no matter what you do there is 1 route at least where you MUST edit your save with in order to move forward with the game.

Anyway, this older version is way funnier and better than the new version: the Author hadn't lost his sanity and started blabbering confused rantings about politics, political independence and his pets - dogs and cats as far as I remember - drowning into the river yet.
So after searching people are saying it should take 4 chores to trigger Maria to take you to her sister. I'm on day 22 and still doing them. As I said I followed the walkthrough on page 1 so how am I not supposed to feel like the game is also fucked.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So after searching people are saying it should take 4 chores to trigger Maria to take you to her sister. I'm on day 22 and still doing them. As I said I followed the walkthrough on page 1 so how am I not supposed to feel like the game is also fucked.
The game IS fucked. And the new version is more fucked.

I forgot to tell you that you don't have to use the official walkthrough!

Use the fanmade walkthroughs made by Kertug (in the OP) and/or Ballzak.

I can't help you more than this: I last played this game 6 years ago at least!

Apr 13, 2024
The game IS fucked. And the new version is more fucked.

I forgot to tell you that you don't have to use the official walkthrough!

Use the fanmade walkthroughs made by Kertug (in the OP) and/or Ballzak.

I can't help you more than this: I last played this game 6 years ago at least!
It's okay man. I can't be fucked with this being broken too. You're awesome for taking the time to try and help but I'm deleting this shit. I stopped financially supporting that mother fucker just before the fighting story came out and that BoN cunt has been laughing at his fanbase ever since. It's got so bad its not even worth stealing his shit product either.

Cheers for taking the time to try and help.

Reactions: Ottoeight

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
It's okay man. I can't be fucked with this being broken too. You're awesome for taking the time to try and help but I'm deleting this shit. I stopped financially supporting that mother fucker just before the fighting story came out and that BoN cunt has been laughing at his fanbase ever since. It's got so bad its not even worth stealing his shit product either.

Cheers for taking the time to try and help.
I just started a new game over the weekend following Ketug's walkthrough. Everything is smooth so far. I cheated money, but everything I have done on my own. Maria took me to her sister after 4 days of chores. Sorry it isn't working for you though. The version I have is the 2.1+ that BoN re-uploaded on his patreon when he started working on the revamp years ago.

Apr 13, 2024
Okay after a rough start I eventually started making ground and going with the walkthrough I am now at the start of the Amy story. I have had the notice that the three school teachers will help me after school, and so now for the teachers all I would need is the Miss Taylor quest where you save her from one of the school kids. From now on, is it now safe to skip the school days?

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Okay after a rough start I eventually started making ground and going with the walkthrough I am now at the start of the Amy story. I have had the notice that the three school teachers will help me after school, and so now for the teachers all I would need is the Miss Taylor quest where you save her from one of the school kids. From now on, is it now safe to skip the school days?
School is necessary until you unlocked all teachers (Mrs tylor, art teacher, chemistry teacher) when you got their quest you don't have to go school. Maths teacher quest unlocked when you save her from rapist.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes