Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Still not ready to get back into this game yet. But just saw the V1.7 update on SVS. Is Mrs Turner the first school teacher you fuck or is it the other one?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Still not ready to get back into this game yet. But just saw the V1.7 update on SVS. Is Mrs Turner the first school teacher you fuck or is it the other one?
On 1.7 version you can have sex with her and other teachers who are new characters

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I just went at school a couple of times when a little scene started with MC going to the school pool then i went at school again a couple of times when Mss Turner started a short quiz and you have to answer correctly on every quest to start her home visits.
Did you go to the pool in the morning or after school? Or is it auto travel when Turner calls you out? You just attend class and that's it?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Did you go to the pool in the morning or after school? Or is it auto travel when Turner calls you out? You just attend class and that's it?
No i didn't go to the pool at all i just kept going to school and the scene when MC is going to the pool just started then i kept going to the school when if i remember correctly Mss.Turner gave to the class a quiz test and you have to answer correctly to all the questions,if you answer correctly she'll tell you that your questions were perfect and she'll help you out and you unlocked the home visits.

mamatbo9

Sep 17, 2017
Mrs.Jordan says that she is busy and does not let in the house, talked with Tom before school and what to do next with Bet?

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Go to school a couple of times when you'll get a little scene with MC going to the school pool after this scene go to school a couple of times again and Mss Turner should give you some quiz to answer correctly to start her home visits.
i went to school 4 weeks and still didnt appear any turner scene! only 2 times she wants to talk about exam but nothing happened!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok guys. Here's your first patch. From the , extract "Map011.json" into the "www/data" directory, replacing the file of the same name, and the intro will no longer freeze after you talk to Maria, Amy, and Laura; and you will get the first scene with the new Mrs. Turner (I liked her better as a redhead).

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
I think i'm going to wait for the bug fixed version, next week. Too many bugs to start a new game, from what i've heard.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
yeah i was wondering the same thing i can't talk with tom in his house or with beth in her house what i need to do to continue ?
When Tom asks you to get some dirt on Beths dad, go to Marcus's house in the afternoon. You get the dirt and then visit Tom at his house the day after in the afternoon. Talk to his mom outside of the house.

kenshee

Dec 18, 2016
Is anyone actually able to start Rachel's questline in this newest test build? I know from older versions she's supposed to be in class and want chocolate during recess after meeting her in her appartment, but she's nowhere to be found during school hours, even after 10+ days...
This is also stopping me from doing various other things now, so it definitely doesn't seem to be by design.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Is anyone actually able to start Rachel's questline in this newest test build? I know from older versions she's supposed to be in class and want chocolate during recess after meeting her in her appartment, but she's nowhere to be found during school hours, even after 10+ days...
This is also stopping me from doing various other things now, so it definitely doesn't seem to be by design.
Starting a new game is currently bugged af. The classmate npc models are all missing. Though playig on old save games works fine. weird right!

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017

ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
link is broken

Krenanrian

Nov 2, 2017
When Tom asks you to get some dirt on Beths dad, go to Marcus's house in the afternoon. You get the dirt and then visit Tom at his house the day after in the afternoon. Talk to his mom outside of the house.
What should I do exactly in Marcus's house? There's nothing new there

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes