Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Deepthroat scene is at 11:00. Beach scene is at 12:00. Version 1.8 FE of the game.

You can't. Besides she was having a meeting with Chang's Mafia.
yha i know that i tried you cant find laura at the beach at any other time than 12 im saying that the scene dosnt pop up and i dont have the option the beach scene she just says thats cute. ive already got the other scenes besides the toilet and the beach scene.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
yha i know that i tried you cant find laura at the beach at any other time than 12 im saying that the scene dosnt pop up and i dont have the option the beach scene she just says thats cute. ive already got the other scenes besides the toilet and the beach scene.
From the way you described, it looks like you are playing the Test Version. I might be wrong?

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
i cant put itens on the mail box, related to quest of laura, i have the comic and the vibrator but the mc only say "maybe i can put itens for my family and nothing, i follow everything in the walkthrought(tanks for the work kertug :D)
cant see what is the bug :s

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
im stuck in Beth's room after she called me... shes not there and i cant leave it cause its telling me i have to talk to Beth...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's actually a dildo you buy from the sex shop. Might be a typo error there.

You need to finish Laura's quest.
So for laura i need to buy a normal dildo? Not the G-Spot Vibrator. I try to see tonight too
Then for Amy i need to finish first Laura. Ok i try both of the two thing.
Thank you.

have you convinced her boyfriend in high neighborhood park
Yeah i convinced him, after i meet Amy in me room at 20:00 and she ask me for the abortion. I Choice to not kill the baby, because i wanna see her pregnant XD if the game give me the option XD
Tonight i try to do the Gudfella advice, to finish first laura quest. I hope the item is the normal dildo, because the G-Spot Vibrator do not work with the mail box outside home.

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
well, i cant put the g-spot vibrator, but when i go buy more itens in the sex shop, after that at 19:00 i can put some vibrator :s and the scene apear, dont know if is the correct one

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
I'm using a save file with full quest 1.6 and i'm stucked in beth quest because i don't know which is my gang and where can i find the headquarters of the whole gangs in order to procede anyway heeeeeelp

Gorbalion

Jun 11, 2018
Backup your save and try changing Jason's relation variable to 70 or more. I can't think of anything else right now.

EDIT: Don't use save editor online instead use RPGMakerSaveEdit.
Changing it to 70 worked! So all is fixed. Thank you.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm using a save file with full quest 1.6 and i'm stucked in beth quest because i don't know which is my gang and where can i find the headquarters of the whole gangs in order to procede anyway heeeeeelp
Go to Old Quarter beside the bus stop is a car, talk to the man next to it, he will drive you to your gang hideout.

pegasus14

Nov 12, 2017
i have problem with the osx version, i've downloaded it already two times with no luck. it simply does not start..somebody else can confirm the issue?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
nobody knows if you can catch Maria being unfaithful in relation to the event of Aunt Maggie
View attachment 139622
There is no betray thing. Maria never cheat MC father with other men. The only guy who have the privilege to fuck maria is MC. So the only unfaithful is with MC.
The quest is made just to introduce the aunt and start her quest. So you can fuck also the aunt.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes