tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
i decided to use tonigobe save because she wasnt showing up for me in the afternoon

im really happy for your save i mean you named your guy dude so its actually more tolerable to use your save and you choosen the best mafia choice which is nina and you didnt betray the foemans wife :D
I'm glad you found it useful. Enjoy! ^_^

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
is there a scene when using Aphrodisiac for Sarah or Maria ?

if so , can anyone explain how to ?
There is for Sarah, but not Marua yet. And its bugged. In order to trigger it, you need to first complete Sarah's quest. Then put it in the food in morning as usual. Then all you have to do is go to sleep at night. But, like I said, it's bugged. There is no scene and all you see is a black screen that you can't escape from or get past.

Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for the quick response ^ ^ , yeah I stumbled upon it , wished maria had a new scene .... but what to do ^ ^

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
i dont remember whats is mine...kkkk

I stayed side of Maria...

where I will go now?
So you are in Nina's mafia. So, when you enter your base, go to the right and then go up. The boxing ring will be there.
If you don't know where your base is just keep go to High Neighborhood and keep going up.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
where do you go to find sarah cause im trying to see all her scenes but she's nowhere at 21 or have the handjob,blowjob,vaginal,anal options so please help

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Just one question. For Laura's quest, how the heck do I leave objects in that damn mailbox?

Before I triggered the quest line, I already have all Items. Then After triggered the question line, I went and bought a G-Spot Vibrator and a Dildo. I already put magazine84 in the shelf. I tried to leave that damn object in the mailbox in all different time. I just get "Maybe I can leave here some objects for my family."

How do you do that? Or you can not have any of these items before trigger the quest line?

PS: Solved it by editing all Milf Hentai Magazines and put them on the shelf.

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
Anybody ever work on a better walkthrough for this game? each one I read doesn't do a good job at explaining what to do. Started the game and have been following the instructions and now I'm at the point of going to Rachel's apartment and calling her for dates to improve love but it's been like a week of doing that in-game and nothing's really changed and I don't have any options to gift her anything so feels like the walkthroughs are outdated or I'm missing something somehow.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
lol Yes. Dude is part of Nina's Mafia ;) Although I have saves for the other gangs, I wanted to see how Maria's story fleshes out.
i was looking for my car in the garage i was like dude weres my yellow sports car

btw dont know if you know this but you didnt complete jasons mom but i just got done doing it through the power of save edits :D

Reactions: Ro2121

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

{This option is for those who do not want to use the cheat icon in bedroom!} Go to Game shop where there's a Money glitch, Buy £75 headphones & £75 Mic, Now open shop again but DON'T buy anything! Now Close option to buy, open again & close again Repeat this & your money will increase Once you have enough Buy all the best gear Including Best Computer!!! Go home & start your U-Tube channel "lots of money to be earned" Visit Jet every morning Before doing anything else, Repeat this task until you max your sex skill & Now Just follow the latest walkthrough,

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018

{This option is for those who do not want to use the cheat icon in bedroom!} Go to Game shop where there's a Money glitch, Buy £75 headphones & £75 Mic, Now open shop again but DON'T buy anything! Now Close option to buy, open again & close again Repeat this & your money will increase Once you have enough Buy all the best gear Including Best Computer!!! Go home & start your U-Tube channel "lots of money to be earned" Visit Jet every morning Before doing anything else, Repeat this task until you max your sex skill & Now Just follow the latest walkthrough,
Well I used the cheat mode to get $100k and max out everything. I still have to do the U-Tube stuff and visit Jet? also the walkthrough I found talks about gifts for Rachel but I'm never given an option to gift her anything? why is that?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does any CG have complete with all the images and animations of the game? Or how can you extract all that?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes