stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Isn't endurance supposed to increase with Jet's training? I'm positive that it did in previous versions, and made achieving ahegao easy, and now I can't switch speeds quick enough to get girls to climax ahead of Mike. In my save files I can see Resistencia is 150 at the start of the game, and still 150 after all Jet's training. I don't recall as clearly what it was supposed to increase to, but I think at least 200, maybe 300.
It is strange because Jet lessons now decrease your resistance levels 1st lesson stets resistance at 100, 2nd at 80, 3rd at 60, 4th at 40 and 5th at 20. And skill levels value (variable1982) goes from "2" in first lesson, to "10" in 5th. try modifying them and trying it in a sex scene. maybe it is a bug, or maybe has changed. Try seeting your endurance "variable 1981" to 20, and your skill "variable 1982" to 10

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It is strange because Jet lessons now decrease your resistance levels 1st lesson stets resistance at 100, 2nd at 80, 3rd at 60, 4th at 40 and 5th at 20. And skill levels value (variable1982) goes from "2" in first lesson, to "10" in 5th. try modifying them and trying it in a sex scene. maybe it is a bug, or maybe has changed. Try seeting your endurance "variable 1981" to 20, and your skill "variable 1982" to 10
I'm using RPGMakerSaveEdit, and "variable 1981" is "Resistencia". Doesn't appear to be what I thought it was though; increasing to 200 and 300 did nothing. I think that's actually hit points, and increases from gym training. But I'm positive 20 is way too low for 1981, seeing as how it's initialized to 150. "1982" is "Skill", and Jet's training correctly set it to 10

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm using RPGMakerSaveEdit, and "variable 1981" is "Resistencia". Doesn't appear to be what I thought it was though; increasing to 200 and 300 did nothing. I think that's actually hit points, and increases from gym training. But I'm positive 20 is way too low for 1981, seeing as how it's initialized to 150. "1982" is "Skill", and Jet's training correctly set it to 10
Ive tried it on game, now endurance (variable 1981) is inversely proportional to your endurance, the higher the value the lower your endurance is (probably variable 1981 is the speed your pleasure bar fills at) best value ingame should be 20, but if you set it to 10 it will be easier to last longer, or if you set it to 1 you wont be able to come.
Skill (variable 1982) keeps being proportional, max value should be 10, but if you set it in example to 150 the girl will come almost inmediately

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
@stray monkeys - Sorry, misunderstood how resistance works; apparently lower is better. When I used in-game cheat to max resistance and skill, they were set to 25 and 7 respectively. So I followed your advice on setting them to 20 and 10, and now scenes play the way I remember them.

Reactions: stray monkeys

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
After giving Sarah her legendary card, a premonition sprang unbidden to my mind that I should seek out Jet after closing.
So wtf is this about?

1552532908051.png

Sarah never interested me as much as Jet, so this horseshit is just yanking my chain.

EDIT: This quest chain is just buggy all over. The quest had been set back because sometime between getting the reward and visiting Jet, I saw Shasha at the comic shop and spoke like I had just received the card. I got Sarah/Shasha's reward again and visited Jet after hours and got the break-in sequence. After hospitalization ate most my weekend, I went back and got the break-in all over again.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help what group you take
1 Nesrot's Mafia
2 Warren's Mafia
3 Nina's mafia
i see alot people take 2 Warren's Mafia

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i need help what group you take
1 Nesrot's Mafia
2 Warren's Mafia
3 Nina's mafia
i see alot people take 2 Warren's Mafia
is not clear if some girls will be locked to a mafia. You access to Maria is locked if you choose the triads (and probably Warrens), and also would be hard to have access to your mom, Lucy if you side up with Warren.
Warren: the bad guys, scenes with Kayla (Warren's niece) 1 scene with Christians mom (you can also fuck her with other mafias if you win pussyfights) you fuck with LadyX at pussyfigths and have an extrascene with her on a side mission, probably in a future Bliss (maybe more of Christian's mom) maybe Maria and Lucy locked
Nesrot: the "cool" guys, scenes with Chloe, a scene with Jackeline (it should be expected to be developed more in a future)
Russian Mafia: not sure if more Maria content, a scene with Mila(one russian agent) a scene with svetlana (the russian henchwoman the one with sunglasses and a beret) probably Nina (the boss of russian mafia)
Triads mafia: DV (a chinese agent) sayuki (the secretary of the chinese boss) maybe aiko (bosses niece)

I'd reccomend playing Nesrot and Warrens as I feel they will have the most developed stories.

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Have you ever spoken to Allison? (the woman appearing in the picture is not her)
First check that you have selected the martinia press job in the PC of your room and then go to martinia press to see if allison has appeared (she is markus mom, and wears a blue dress)
If this doesnt work and you havent ever spoken to her then check that switch 635 "allison despedida" (allison fired) is off, and try applying for the job at your PC and going to martinia press again

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
Hey i'm following the walk-through and just wanted to know how many times do I have to do someones recess side quests. Do I just do it the once?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey i'm following the walk-through and just wanted to know how many times do I have to do someones recess side quests. Do I just do it the once?
It depends on the classmate, I think you have to do the quest 5 times, but it could be different for some classmate. Remember to do Daisies and Beth reccess quests first. You can know when you have completed thier quests because they just tell you "hi!" or once you complete the quest you dont see the message "your relationship with xxx has improved"

Reactions: Platuni
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes