Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Gyz I am stuck with Mss. Taylor's quest,I couldn't enter her apartment during dawn on Sarah's walkthrough,
Everytime it says she is awake.
Is there any specific time or date to enter her apartment?
You didn't put the sleeping pills to her drink in the kitchen, that's why you stuck.
I recommend you to wait until May 18th the revamp of the game, because you you will have to start over.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have already got her key,so why can't I enter her apartment?
Do I have to complete some other characters quest like Maria,Sarah or Rachel?
View attachment 302659
View attachment 302660
You have to go to Ms Taylor house at 24:00 hours (in game you see 00:00 hour), if you try at this hour and you still have a problem, post your save here if you want and i check it for you.

Reactions: heatoffusion

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Gyz I am stuck with Mss. Taylor's quest,I couldn't enter her apartment during dawn on Sarah's walkthrough,
Everytime it says she is awake.
Is there any specific time or date to enter her apartment?
Did you give sarah the second card you took from under the vending
machine? If you did then it will trigger Mss. Taylor visit at dawn. If not, then you can't process with Mss. Taylor quest.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i have questions about the revamp version and read pages back. Does the game start over from the beginning ?, can you still pick which mafia you want and ignore the dad and such ?. I think that the mafia story was the bad one, since i tohught you should be ably to make the mafia you joined the strongest. However the lastest update made no sense

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Smurf6969

Apr 10, 2019
Its not saving on android. I was done on Rachel on first part but after then and the game im sure i saved it before exiting. Later I tried to continue but there are no save files. So I tried to start again save it and then quit to check if its not really saving and found out it really doesnt. Anyone can help?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
i have questions about the revamp version and read pages back. Does the game start over from the beginning ?, can you still pick which mafia you want and ignore the dad and such ?. I think that the mafia story was the bad one, since i tohught you should be ably to make the mafia you joined the strongest. However the lastest update made no sense
Yes, you will have to start over from the beginning in the revamp, and you will still be able to choose your mafia. I'm not sure what you mean entirely by "ignoring the dad" though. He is a key part of the story. In fact, even though BON said that the last update was supposed to be a "Mafia update with quests", it wasn't that at all. In fact, it had almost nothing to do with actually being in a mafia. It was more of a continuation of the main story. We actually haven't gotten an update where you can do things within the mafia and, as you say, "make it the strongest". But that'll definitely come in the next few updates.

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
Someone who participates in the Patreon site could send a message to Beggar, raising the possibility of bringing the protagonist's grandmother to the main story (Jack's mother). He could come up with something that showed her alive from the fire. The design of the character was wonderful, it would be a dream to see her relate to the MC.

• Love
Reactions: allintine

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Someone who participates in the Patreon site could send a message to Beggar, raising the possibility of bringing the protagonist's grandmother to the main story (Jack's mother). He could come up with something that showed her alive from the fire. The design of the character was wonderful, it would be a dream to see her relate to the MC.
This might be a bit dark but how do you know she was even alive before that? Right before we see the house on fire, we see Jack reading a note. That could have been a suicide note. (Actually, that wouldn't be any darker from anything else that happened in that update but still).

Reactions: dracuul

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
This might be a bit dark but how do you know she was even alive before that? Right before we see the house on fire, we see Jack reading a note. That could have been a suicide note. (Actually, that wouldn't be any darker from anything else that happened in that update but still).
Well, it could be an answer to the problem, since Jack proved to be the possible "villain" in the protagonist's family history. Having said that, Grandma could return to join the MC. Beggar could think of something to bring her back.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
God I've been wishing for that. Her design is too good to just lose like that

Reactions: dracuul
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes