BDDx45

Jul 9, 2019
is there a way to fix, where I messed up Mrs. Taylors questline. Did not save, now cant get that Tinymon card.

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
So , Im at Tyna Quest but the Walktrough says thats i need a save from version 1.5 , what i do because i dont want to screw my game

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So , Im at Tyna Quest but the Walktrough says thats i need a save from version 1.5 , what i do because i dont want to screw my game
Tha walkthroughs says possible black screen bug (SAVE BEFORE ENTER THE OFFICE POSSIBLE A BLACK SCREEN BUG),, did you face that bug? If not, then continue the game normally.

Reactions: pinchewe71

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
Tha walkthroughs says possible black screen bug (SAVE BEFORE ENTER THE OFFICE POSSIBLE A BLACK SCREEN BUG),, did you face that bug? If not, then continue the game normally.
No bro , thanks i just that i was scared to loss all the progress or something , thanks for your hard work in the walktrough , peace

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
ok so now i think i bug beths quest (i follow all the walktrough to this point, i speak to marcus in the day 140 about he and the principal) , im in the russian gang but when i speak with svetlana nothing happen and i cant progress , thats means i fuck up the quest or i can solve it???
help!!!
edit: i remember that when i click the door doesnt say is the same

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ok so now i think i bug beths quest (i follow all the walktrough to this point, i speak to marcus in the day 140 about he and the principal) , im in the russian gang but when i speak with svetlana nothing happen and i cant progress , thats means i fuck up the quest or i can solve it???
help!!!
edit: i remember that when i click the door doesnt say is the same
After the talk with Svetlana did you go to talk with receptionist in the rooms area? (if i remember correctly the room are to the left side).
If you still can't progress you can upload your save and i'll check it.

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
After the talk with Svetlana did you go to talk with receptionist in the rooms area? (if i remember correctly the room are to the left side).
If you still can't progress you can upload your save and i'll check it.
Ok here it is , if you want guys i have almost all quest completed

diego rabelo

Jun 28, 2018
hello friends, I missed saving you from brenda's milk and now I can not continue the mission, is there another place I can find this milk?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
hello friends, I missed saving you from brenda's milk and now I can not continue the mission, is there another place I can find this milk?
No, you can try to go to the farm another night to take the milk or you can use RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65 to add the item "171: Mare's Milk".

Reactions: diego rabelo

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
The walkthrough link breaks for me and tried it in both chrome and firefox. Just get brought to this page in firefox and like a broken html page in chrome. Have tried the link in OP and links from the last few pages.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
The walkthrough link breaks for me and tried it in both chrome and firefox. Just get brought to this page in firefox and like a broken html page in chrome. Have tried the link in OP and links from the last few pages.
View attachment 349318
The link in OP works fine, try to clean the cache for firefox and chrome, if you run windows 10 try the link with Edge, if the link below don't work for you.

Reactions: Girokar

Hraesvelg

Jan 8, 2019
Bonjour, désolé pour mon anglais. J'ai un problème avec la quête Beth. Après avoir parlé à Tom devant l'école, une scène avec Marckus et la principale doit se déclencher, mais rien ne se passe même après quelques jours. Quelqu'un sait ce que j'ai manqué, sachant que je ne suis pas allé parler à Marcus à la maison.

Last edited:

Csmooth

Sep 28, 2018
I'm having a problem with Allison's quest. I took the picture of Vicki in jail and went back to Allison and instead of getting paid for the jail photo I just do the generic photos. I thought this wouldn't be a problem but Marcus is not showing up at my house.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm having a problem with Allison's quest. I took the picture of Vicki in jail and went back to Allison and instead of getting paid for the jail photo I just do the generic photos. I thought this wouldn't be a problem but Marcus is not showing up at my house.
Did you complete Beth's quest? If not complete it and try again, (you have to go in to Marcus room to spend time with him before 19:00 hours).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes