4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Ok. maybe I'll check the game out after a few more updates come out. Thanks.
You're welcome.It's just the prologue for now, but "Killer7" prologue, this man really don't like short update :p
For now, its 2-3 hours of games if you read all.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
4 hours isn't enough time to get a feel for the game?
I like to play games that have meaningful choices. I tried MNF, the dev's other game, and it was just choose the first choice if you want to bang all the girls, so it wasn't for me. That's why I'll wait a few more updates to see if this game goes that route. I'm not criticizing the game or anything, just my personal preference.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Wow, that has to be the longest 0.1 I have ever played - and I am not even through yet.
Very good storytelling here, many very emotional moments. Will keep an eye on that one. :)

Reactions: Killer7

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Well... not your usual VN with these tags and "amnesia incest story setting".
Love it, everything about it. The lenght of the prologue, characters, mystery, humor, emotions... everyting.
Will be following this one closely.

Quick question if anyone knows, and I know this is just v0.1 but considering another game under Killer7s belt
it might be ok to ask, what is the update cycle? I assume something this size and quality could take a while.

• Red Heart

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Quick question if anyone knows, and I know this is just v0.1 but considering another game under Killer7s belt
it might be ok to ask, what is the update cycle? I assume something this size and quality could take a while.
MNM is distinctly a side-project compared to MNF until MNF is finished as far as I am aware. So I'd expect updates to be few and far between until K7 switches focus.

Reactions: dx_boost

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The not going home was his decision, he wasn't ready to jump back in being a dad considering he didn't remember his kids.

As for the information thing that's common with amnesia patients. They need to remember on their own.
See maybe it's just from movies and tv but I've always heard the opposite. That it is best for people with memory loss to filled in and returned to their daily routine and that it's the familiarity that helps most. Heck in fact the game shows that very thing as he was regaining memories almost instantly each time he interacted with his family.

Either way, it was a MINOR quibble and moot as the game has moved past that point anyway.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Great game so far. Story that tugs at the heart, much like My New Family, and the hormones (which is also good fun). The only downside is the MC character development seems stagnant in this first release...its like we have to play through the exact same emotional situations and some extremely similar dialogue at almost every scene, making it seem like whatever growth there was just didn't matter...and we seem to be relying a bit much on the "end of day" interaction with the mind/wife to get the backstory...when there are so many other interactions that could be speeding it along. Not that the "mind/wife" stuff is bad...I think its kinda a nice little psychological twist...but there are more ways to explore than just that.

Overall I am enjoying this game and hoping for more soon.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Wow just wow , i really like the game so far.
Finally a amnesia mc who his first thoughts is not bang women, but instead hes trying to regain his memories .
Thank you for another gem of a game :coffee: :coffee: .

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Wow, that's what I call a good start. You can tell immediately that the writing style comes from the maker of MNF, which alone is a reason to like this new work right from the beginning. I am already spoiled by the update sizes from MNF, but I did not expect that I would spend hours with the prologue alone. Big compliments to Killer7 for that.

I also really liked the many small allusions to the German background, a nice idea to bring the world (apart from Rammstein) a little closer to the beauty of the German language.

As the story progressed, I gradually got the idea that it was not the wife who was in a coma, but the MC himself, and we were just following his brain's attempt to restore order after the accident. The MC's "visions" about his wife would make a lot more sense to me that way.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I have to say I really like the idea of the MC already having been sexual with a few others and it being about reclaiming those memories and relationships. In fact, with how open Anna seems to be, I'd like to find out that MC was already with quite a few more ladies. I think it'd be a fun twist.

So, I have a theory about the "4"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL oops I think I completely misinterpreted the whole 'four' thing. I thought Anna was saying she wanted a fourth child. Like I had already started forming theories around it. heh like that maybe why MC felt a dislike for hospitals was because she might have miscarried or maybe that she had just now become pregnant and was now with child in the coma. :LOL:

As for MC's mother, I feel she's hiding something and holding back.
I was thinking that maybe she and MC were already in a sexual relationship and she was keeping her distance for now. She might be feeling him out not trying to overwhelm him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
LOL oops I think I completely misinterpreted the whole 'four' thing. I thought Anna was saying she wanted a fourth child. Like I had already started forming theories around it. heh like that maybe why MC felt a dislike for hospitals was because she might have miscarried or maybe that she had just now become pregnant and was now with child in the coma. :LOL:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This is 100% a Killer7 game.

It tugs at your heart strings and there are tons of parallels to "My new Family". For example that certain feeling that in the next frame I'll be told that the story will continue in the next update, only to have one more day to play. Or that certain gesture the daughters do, holding their left hands in front of their mouth and closing their eyes while laughing at a stupid joke. It's heartwarming.

I wrote about 5-7 posts in the "My new Family" about how much I enjoyed that game, and I'm positive that I'll do the same thing here.

If I had to critique something, it would be that the characters are a little TOO cryptic. Every single woman has that moment where they start to talk about something and then dismiss it, because they just don't want to talk about it yet. It's mysterious the first time with Anna, but then Sabrina does it, and Jessica, and Lena. At that point I'd erupt like a volcano, honestly, it must be so irritating.

Sabrina is my favorite. I love the Twin Magic thing they have going on and I'm certain that she's the most loyal companion the MC has.

10/10, my man.

Reactions: trntwhm and Killer7

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Finally finished.... NICE ending!!! I know it's the shiny new toy effect but I'm almost more eager for this to update than MNF (Not really, but..... :) )

• Red Heart

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
LOL yep I just facepalmed myself. I think I had a brain fart. Although I think in the part you are referring to they were talking about who all would know that MC was Yukio's father. The four being MC Anna Lena and Sabrina. At least if we are talking about the same part

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Whoa...After getting some sleep after being awake for 40hrs I had a lot to read. Thank you guys so much for the amazing and very kind feedback so far. I will address a few of the concerns in the first update, for example that Bethany won't have to keep her distance anymore etc.

Regarding my update plans it will probably go like this: The first update will be the first part of chapter 1. If you played My New Family you should be familiar with my "day" system, I will try to do that for My New Memories as well. So the first update would be three ingame days and then the second update would be another three, closing chapter 1. Since all the ingame days are rather long this should give enough content and more frequent updates.

That is not my final decision, though, so I will see how it works out in the next days/weeks. I want to release meaningful updates like I do for my other game so I will aim to make the 3 ingame days as long as six ingame days in My New Family, giving you plenty of stuff to enjoy. That is something I can promise you.

No matter what I will end up doing, I will keep you guys posted on my patreon each week just like I'm doing since almost two years now, so whenever something comes up or changes, you guys will know asap (public posts so you don't have to pledge if you don't want to)! Thanks again for the incredible feedback here, that was a very very good thing to wake up to!

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The graphics look nice. The Futa/Trans is iffy but then I notice ( Optional ) part which could be an on off option for one of the females. Well okay but still weird people think of gender that way.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes