4.50 star(s) 152 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If anything comes up that involves another girl I will most likely make it optional. If, however, stuff already happened in the past ( like the scene where Sabrina licks mcs cum of Annas face ), then I'm not going to make it optional, since it already happened. If that makes sense.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Unfortunately I didn't like the VN "My New Family", but I'm loving "My New Memories", congratulations to the developer, especially the writer. (I don't know if they are the same person)

I still have fears about the short ones, even though they're 18 in this game I'm still uncomfortable with their appearance, but I love the others, especially Lina, I don't even know why, but it's who I want the most, and it seems that in the next one update we will have content with her. o/

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Unfortunately I didn't like the VN "My New Family", but I'm loving "My New Memories", congratulations to the developer, especially the writer. (I don't know if they are the same person)

I still have fears about the short ones, even though they're 18 in this game I'm still uncomfortable with their appearance, but I love the others, especially Lina, I don't even know why, but it's who I want the most, and it seems that in the next one update we will have content with her. o/
Totally fine to not like something, even if it's my work :D. I'm the developer, writer and artist for both of my games, so it's basically just me doing stuff ( with my proofreader looking over what I write ).

And yes, Lina will get a lot of screentime in Chapter III, I can promise that. Same goes for all the daughters.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Just geting hit by a error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 6852, in <module>
NameError: name 'bethanylovetime' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter2.rpyc", line 6852, in script
    ��`k��(��\ϗrig2��k+�Q�PkKF�ݖ����FjY��&zԛE˺�SQ�b����ۜ���ɷ�{�B�w��䥶��e����>��*<�O
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My New Memories 0.3
Sat Aug 27 00:32:27 2022

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just geting hit by a error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter2.rpyc", line 6852, in script
    ��`k��(��\ϗrig2��k+�Q�PkKF�ݖ����FjY��&zԛE˺�SQ�b����ۜ���ɷ�{�B�w��䥶��e����>��*<�O
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Luki\Downloads\MyNewMemories-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My New Memories 0.3
Sat Aug 27 00:32:27 2022
I uploaded a fix for that, but for now you can just hit ignore. Have to redownload the game to apply the fix.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My New Memories [v0.3 Hotfix] [Killer7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 930 MB / 475 MB - MyNewMemories-0.3-hotfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 912 MB / 457 MB - MyNewMemories-0.3-hotfix-mac-crunched.zip
= ~51,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Choices altering reality are fucking weird. I'm talking about choosing to tell something or not and it suddenly changes whether character received phone call or not an hour ago.
Hm, I don't think I get what you mean with that. Can you give an example?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I tried to avoid spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, that. Yeah, I guess you could call it "alternate" reality, but it was the only way to make this decision somehow meaningful, at least I think so. I always think "The player picks one choice and then lives with it" instead of trying the other one :D.

4.50 star(s) 152 Votes