4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm guessing a small part of the reason why Lina is getting a lot of love is her fiery red hair while the big part is her personality, though I don't blame any of you for those reasons, especially the personality part which I like a lot.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm guessing a small part of the reason why Lina is getting a lot of love is her fiery red hair while the big part is her personality, though I don't blame any of you for those reasons, especially the personality part which I like a lot.
The answer is both. To 99% of the world (completely made up percentage, based on my own bias) gingers are automatically hotter than anything else, but I agree her personality is a big part of it.

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
You can try loading one of your autosaves, located under the "A" in the load menu. If that doesnt work then you can start a new game and select "Skip unseen text" in the options and just hold Tab to skip till the end of the prologue.
Thanks for the tip, Killer7.
Unfortunately, the autosaves only brought errors, so that I had to "go through everything" again. Thanks to the skipping, it was still within a tolerable time frame.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I wouldn't say that. It's just a few pelicans that can't shut up, even though no one cares about what they have to say anymore. It was their head canon causing trouble and a lot of people stepping in to correct them. But even after they were corrected they continued to argue and argue to no end.

This community in general is amazing. I really like 99.9% of the people here and I enjoy talking to people that play my games, even if they don't end up liking it and leave reviews where they also attack me personally. That's fine, to an extend. But once they start to debate over shit that is not debateable because it was never up for debate, it becomes toxic. In this case it was like three people causing shit for no reason whatsover. But that is resolved now, they can do/think whatever they want but with the next update they have to go out of their way to inject their "Head canon". And at this point, I won't care anymore. I said what I had to say regarding these things and I just hope that everyone can move on and ignore them. There is no point in arguing with these stubborn people, they will always stick to their head canon no matter what.
One can definitely see why Hopes came up with the Filius Canis character in The DeLuca Family.
1379955_FiliusCanisText.jpg
The answer is both. To 99% of the world (completely made up percentage, based on my own bias) gingers are automatically hotter than anything else, but I agree her personality is a big part of it.
I wonder if I should blame Marvel Comics. I was exposed to Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, Natasha Romanoff, and Wanda Maximoff in my formative years.
Yeah, but you are more of a positive person than me, so, but that is probably a good thing, no way I could put up with this shit, and yes I know I have/can be a shithead at times.
Killer's positivity in his games has actually been rather therapeutic to me. Being able to play a compassionate, helpful MC loved for being who he is, being able to be loved by so many without being creepy and manipulative helped me during some difficult bouts of mental health.
Sadly that is how things are these days, feelings are as important and facts, another game I play Single Again, you have sex dreams about one of your daughters Lily but don't have sex with her, the dev made a spin-off and Lily had sex with her boyfriend in it, and yet despite the fact the MC and Lily had not had sex, some people called it NTR, even though when you did finely have sex with Lily she had dumped her boyfriend.
Seeing the MC's mother and father together is seen as NTR by some...
The point is if you want to play a game and fuck a 12-year-old girl, then go find one, isn't like there are not any on this site.
When F95 finds out about those, they tend to kick them off, but they apparently thrive on other platforms. Yes, better for them to go there and find those games than try to make MNM into one.
Strange... what are you talking about?
In "My New Memories [v0.2]" there is no sex scene with a child of 12.
In "My New Memories [v0.2]" there is a girl who looks like that.
But nobody has sex with her. Everything is fine there !
So, why do you write such weird stuff ?
He wasn't asking for it. He was suggesting that those who were into such stuff move on and find games that suit them. A plea to leave us in peace.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One can definitely see why Hopes came up with the Filius Canis character in The DeLuca Family.
The same thing i was thinking that we have here few Filius too. Thats why i don't even bother anymore to read something from some Users. To boring to waste my time on this sort of Peops. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Dragon59

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So who is next do we think, we have had sex with Anna, Lena, and Sabrina, so who is next for sexual acts.

I suspect Bethany, although I hope I am wrong, but what mum still kisses their son on the lips.

As much as I love gingers, I hope Yukiko is next, there is just something about her or Lina.

I think Sarah would be the last to do anything with.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So who is next do we think, we have had sex with Anna, Lena, and Sabrina, so who is next for sexual acts.

I suspect Bethany, although I hope I am wrong, but what mum still kisses their son on the lips.

As much as I love gingers, I hope Yukiko is next, there is just something about her or Lina.

If I got to choose, it'd be Lina. However, story wise I feel like that's a ways off. Bethany does seem like a safeish bet. If not her, possibly Jessica, to resolve that pain point in the MC's life. Of the younger generation, I have a feeling Yukiko might be first. She's clearly got some serious feelings for the MC, and seems super cool with the way the relationship currently works.

Reactions: Havik79

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I think Bethany is a safe bet but I think Jessica is gonna make a quick move up past the rest. Her and the mc already have an established history and she's definitely hinted that she's reconsidering sharing him if he's willing. I could definitely see her being next if their next meet up goes well.
Lina is who I'm looking forward to the most by far. I think Yukiko is gonna be the first of the daughter's though.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Next up likely is Bethany followed by Lina, Sage and Yukiko. The last mentioned are in no order, though.
Jessica likely is either after or between the last mentioned three but almost certainly not the next one. I mean we did not got told her whole story and we don't know for sure what her intentions were and her current feelings are.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who is Sage?.

Jessica, really I would think she is still too pissy for that, I would think her and Sarah would be last.

I kind of hope it is not Bethany, she is pretty given she looks half the age she is, but she seems kind of meek, which is cute in like a teen but her age, eh.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who is Sage?.

Jessica, really I would think she is still too pissy for that, I would think her and Sarah would be last.

I kind of hope it is not Bethany, she is pretty given she looks half the age she is, but she seems kind of meek, which is cute in like a teen but her age, eh.
"There are decades where nothing happens and weeks where decades happen"
V.I. Lenin
Dark horse pick but I could see it. Mc has committed to seeing her on I believe day 1 of next update. If it goes well and they agree to meet the next day then I'm calling it a 50/50 that they fuck. I think Bethany is the more likely choice don't get me wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if Jessica is second last right before Sarah but I also wouldn't be surprised if she makes a mad dash to the front next update.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
You going to have sex with the daughters????? I mean the talking is to much, you gotta have sex with the daughters(especially the trap one).

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You going to have sex with the daughters????? I mean the talking is to much, you gotta have sex with the daughters(especially the trap one).

Developer Notes:

This is a story heavy visual novel. If you don't like to read a lot, this is not the game for you. The game will always be more story than lewds, so if you want to go for a quick wank, this game is also
not for you. This is the first time I'm making a game using DAZ3D so sorry if some of the renders are a little rough. Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.
While "all characters you meet" technically include Dr. Slatni and your gay friend with his husband as well I'm relatively certain that means the daughters see "action".

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I learned that putting that note up here and before the game actually starts won't really change much. There has been a few reviews ( and people ) that complained about too much reading :D. Guess I'll make it even bigger on the game start so people know this isn't a sex game, it's an adult visual novel.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I learned that putting that note up here and before the game actually starts won't really change much. There has been a few reviews ( and people ) that complained about too much reading :D. Guess I'll make it even bigger on the game start so people know this isn't a sex game, it's an adult visual novel.
the lewd scenes are really nice but the story is in a league of its own.
though all the secrecy annoys the f outta me I still enjoy the game quite a lot :D

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes