4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Who do you think is the most attractive in this game then?
In my eyes Lina takes the top spot.
Anna, the twin sister (as usual with me just forgot the name. horrible flaw) and Yukiko are close. Very close indeed.

Personal preference.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
In my eyes Lina takes the top spot.
Anna, the twin sister (as usual with me just forgot the name. horrible flaw) and Yukiko are close. Very close indeed.
Yes, Lina is great; definitely top tier material. Though most attractive – as in complete package – in my book is Sabrina (the twin sister), hands down.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update! A little bit later again, sorry about that!

Before we start: Patreon will try to charge you tomorrow, as they always charge you on the 1st. So if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge before the 1st!

As some of you may have noticed, yesterday was the release of 0.22! I hope you guys enjoyed the update in general ( if you played it alread9y ) and are excited for the upcoming things that will release with 0.23. A lot of stuff has been hinted already, right?

Now that the My New Family update is released I can fully focus on My New Memories again. And I personally am really looking forward to this. I know I know, I should take a break after update release but I don't think I need one. I might take things a tiny bit slower and I hope that will put your mind at ease - Don't worry, I'm not on the verge of burning out at the moment. My plans for My New Memories 0.3 are pretty big. Even bigger than for Chapter I, I think. I'm so excited to finally add all the little story details that have been ghosting around in my head for such a long time. I'll be putting a lot more emotional moments in this Chapter, giving MC more of his memories back and making him realise what kind of person he was before the accident, so he can become this person again ( or stay how he is right now, if you decide to do that as the player ). I know that some people will say "he is too good" or "No one can be that good" and you might be right. But my goal was always to create a "good guy" mc that is not your typical creep in terms of certain...Things, as you probably remember from other progress updates. I think once you will play the first day you will get a good idea on what I mean with this.

Or, to make this shorter, I'm personally extrelly hyped to work on Chapter II of My New Memories. The render you see in todays post is the first ingame render of Chapter II. Not going to say when you will see Anna like this, but it will be a pretty emotional scene!

And I think thats it for this week. I hope you guys enjoyed ( or will/still enjoy ) 0.22 for My New Family. If you have any feedback, my dms are always open here for suggestions etc. Stay awesome!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I know that some people will say "he is too good" or "No one can be that good" and you might be right. But my goal was always to create a "good guy" mc that is not your typical creep in terms of certain...Things, as you probably remember from other progress updates. I think once you will play the first day you will get a good idea on what I mean with this.
That's one of the reasons I am such a fan of Killer7's work. I find it so refreshing sometimes.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know that some people will say "he is too good" or "No one can be that good" and you might be right. But my goal was always to create a "good guy" mc that is not your typical creep
I hope he is not good enough to forgive the one who tried to kill him and Anna. I had to drop some games because of dumb unavoidable redemption arcs.

Reactions: EJW

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since our protagonist has already clearly stated what he thinks of Sarah's and Lina's father, I highly doubt that he will forgive the perpetrator. He will do what is necessary to protect his family and those close to him.

Reactions: Tavi13

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Killer7

Just wanted to say . . . The faces of your female characters, are amazing ! :giggle:

They are , Beautiful, Cute , and Adorable, and I believe they are the hardest feature of characters to create, and to make each one, uniquely different ! :love:

This holds true, also for the faces of the female characters, in your other game, " My New Family ", even though they are of different Art-styles .

Nice Work !

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
A Little Question. From what i heard is that this Version here and the Steam Version are different Renpy Versions. Can i use Mods from here with the Steam Version ?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, sorry that I'm not really responding to messages right now. I'm not feeling too well mentally at the moment and going through some things which I don't really want to elaborate here further, since it's pretty personal. That's why I'm also not really active on discord right now.

My New Memories only for now since the MNF update basically just released!

Now that this is out of the way, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. Like I promised last week, each new progress update will contain a render from Chapter II. The one you see in todays post is from the morning, right after the MC got the call from doctor Slatni. As you can see, Olivia doesn't suspect anything...For now. His first reaction is to talk to his mother - And that is also the first moment where you have to make a decision. Are you going to tell her what you heard on the phone? Or will you keep it to yourself to not cause more worries because of Annas condition? Well, that is something you can decide. If you tell Bethany about it that doesn't mean you're going to tell everyone about it by the way, you will get more choices in that regard. Just keep in mind that it has consequences if you try to keep such important things away from your family...Especially if you get more memories back from Anna. I have a pretty good idea on how the day in general will go now. And I also have planned out the next "cliffhanger" already, this one won't be as drastic though. But it will also not be a positive one...To reassure you though, nothing regarding any of the girls. I'm a meanie but I'm not that mean ( though I know that some people are still a little angry on how I ended Chapter I ). All in all work is going okay, despite the personal issues I'm facing right now. And like I said last week, I'm taking it a tiny bit slower because of the recent MNF update.

And I think thats it for this week. I'll keep you guys informed if anything happens. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, sorry that I'm not really responding to messages right now. I'm not feeling too well mentally at the moment and going through some things which I don't really want to elaborate here further, since it's pretty personal. That's why I'm also not really active on discord right now.

My New Memories only for now since the MNF update basically just released!

Now that this is out of the way, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. Like I promised last week, each new progress update will contain a render from Chapter II. The one you see in todays post is from the morning, right after the MC got the call from doctor Slatni. As you can see, Olivia doesn't suspect anything...For now. His first reaction is to talk to his mother - And that is also the first moment where you have to make a decision. Are you going to tell her what you heard on the phone? Or will you keep it to yourself to not cause more worries because of Annas condition? Well, that is something you can decide. If you tell Bethany about it that doesn't mean you're going to tell everyone about it by the way, you will get more choices in that regard. Just keep in mind that it has consequences if you try to keep such important things away from your family...Especially if you get more memories back from Anna. I have a pretty good idea on how the day in general will go now. And I also have planned out the next "cliffhanger" already, this one won't be as drastic though. But it will also not be a positive one...To reassure you though, nothing regarding any of the girls. I'm a meanie but I'm not that mean ( though I know that some people are still a little angry on how I ended Chapter I ). All in all work is going okay, despite the personal issues I'm facing right now. And like I said last week, I'm taking it a tiny bit slower because of the recent MNF update.

And I think thats it for this week. I'll keep you guys informed if anything happens. Stay awesome!

Thanks for the share as always it's appreciated.

Killer7 it's always OK not to feel okay. Hope whatever it is works out sooner than later, until always put yourself first

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Take the time you need for yourself Killer7. No one is condemning or criticizing you for it.
Except trolls.
Including but not limited to money trolls, "exposure trolls", internet trolls, cave trolls, ...

Do not listen to what they say. Or growl.

Sadly there are no working magical wards to prevent them from entering but mods enjoy hitting them with hammers.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Trolls do not count. Hitting them with acid or fire damage bypasses their regeneration.

Oh, and you forgot about the bridge trolls. You know, the two guys who used to mob Lucy together with Tanja as the ringleader.

But seriously Killer7's health is more important than an update. Apart from that, his updates are always so comprehensive that he more than deserves the affectionate nickname "Crazy German".

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Apart from that, his updates are always so comprehensive that he more than deserves the affectionate nickname "Crazy German".
I'm kind of jealous and kind of confused.
That name is what my clan members call me by ...
:confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes