4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I mean, in the end every person has to cope differently with those situations. Putting on a happy face and trying to keep doing things as if nothing is wrong, cracking jokes while in the hospital is a good way of doing things like that. I did things like that with my family when I visited a family member in the hospital that was in a critical condition. And on the funeral it was me who tried to cheer people up, just so I didn't have to deal with the sadness that I was feeling myself.

And that is the thing, though. The feel good part should be more present than the tragic part. Yes, the fact that Anna is in a coma is sad, but then you have the fact that your family is trying to put on a brave face just so no one has to worry even more. You can hear Sabrina and Bethany talk about this. They all are trying their best to not get overwhelmed by the situation - someone like Sarah with work and finding out who is behind this accident.

Like other people said here, my focus won't and will never be the drama. Before I released the alpha for My New Memories I actually had planned that Anna dies during the accident - no hospital etc. But when I made a few renders with her and Olivia I just didn't want to do that anymore. I have different plans with her and in Chapter II you will maybe see where I'll go with this. It's also worth mentioning that the accident just barely happened - I think less than 2 weeks passed by yet ( speaking of ingame time here ). For now I'm planning to keep the game on a day by day basis, but that might change in the future.

In the end I want to create something wholesome here. I could have gone so many different and darker ways - That Sarah got raped or sexually assaulted, that one of the daughters gets a creepy stalker that starts to terrorize her, that someone tries to kill of Anna in the hospital...All of these forceful evil things are just plots that I hate in other games. Drama or tension for the sole purpose to cause the player to feel bad is something I just won't do. Yes, there is still the plot revolving around the accident and who caused it. This will be something that will eventually be resolved, though, and it will be resolved in a good way. Like I said in a lot of progress updates, it will be about the MC being in danger, not his family, especially not his daughters. If people are looking for this kind of stuff then they have to find a different game...

And lastly, the point with people not telling MC everything. That is something I adressed with Chapter I and from what I gathered since then, people were happy with that. I know that some people were frustrated because of people like Sabrina or Bethany not telling him everything - or how Bethany acted in general, not very motherly like. With Chapter 1 I tried to address all of these things. That doesn't mean that I will change the game every time I get feedback like that. It was just something that I could agree with without causing any issues for the future story. Now you will never hear that again in any of the future chapters. If MC asks something, he will get the answer, no matter what kind of consequences could follow.
I wholeheartedly approve of wholesome games. I played MNF part 1 to finish and its not the genre hat made me drop it, that was what caught my attention in the first place. I know that nobody puts new renders in a game but the confused, impotent and patronized MC just doesn't rock, when on the other hand NPCs tell you to Man up, Son!. Either pamper me like the meak old fart I am or send me to the gym. In addition, lost chance for some Sabine-MC interaction as the night shift nurse. :(

Don't try to interact too much with haters who hate on purpose.
No matter how many good reasons some people get presented they choose not to understand any of it.
Those two ... upstanding individuals almost certainly fit that description.

You can never please everyone or even make everyone understand your point of view.
Not even when buying groceries.

Don't argue with idiots.
They drag you down to stupid and beat you with experience.

Or like my german grandfather liked to say:
"Kämpfe nicht mit einem Schwein.
Ihr Beide werdet dreckig aber das Schwein mag es!"
I love how your primary defense is hate and idiocy. But you are probably right: Every time your family and friends criticized you, they were hateful idiots, who didn't want you to become better. They just did it for fun. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe some of us just hope, that one day, this game could be something special and it would be worth our money. Maybe some of us are disappointed that it wasn't wort it.

Not sure why Killers games always attract so many haters... MNF has the same problem...

While this game is more "mature" it's still a K7 game which means, at least for me, cute wholesomeness sprinkled with some light drama that will be resolved with moderate ease.

Imagine if in MNF while the family is sitting in front of the TV, suddenly a loud burst... the door gets yeeted out of it's frame and Martin would have been standing there... the intent of murder in his eyes...
That would have killed MNF.

Same with MNM. Light drama and a bit uncertainty is good, but shouldn't be the focus.
I just hope that Anna wakes up sooner than later. Her use as MCs pool of nightly knowledge is not bad, the real Anna would be far better for that. MC needs HER and not a manifestation of his subconscious.
Because this game just like the last, starts good, then hits a weird turning point and then just ends up a mild drizzle of content. But to be honest, the narrative isn't even what makes me drop out, I have played far worse games, when it comes to writing.
I have played this game for a few days on and off now are at the Lena introduction point:

1) Still do not see any clear progression for character romance other than the starting seed with Sister/Coma Wife. In addition, she is the only carnal option other than the Relieve Girl (Coma-dream) wife.
2) The ero scenes are weird out of place like a 19th century couple 'Making Babies'. No other supporting scenes are present with Erotic tension (have your pick): No rise and fall, No flirting, no anticipation, no tease, no sneaks, peaks, posing, no lucky angles.

Just: Ero-free Content => Hardcore Waifu-Dream Sex => Ero Free Content => Hardcore Waifu Dreamsex => Ero Free Content. No mental player Stimulation/For-Play. So basically the same as in MNF.

I had casual encounters at Al-Cheapo-mart with complete strangers that had more erotic tension and more romantic talks with fellow students during recess. Which than made me try harder to get into my partners pants once back home. Thusly, pre-coital mental stimulation seems to be functional.:unsure:
In a visual medium I need some interesting things to see. If it is not the written drama and not the graphics, what drives my passion?

TL; DR:
Each NPC in game checks some fetish-boxes, yet they are even not showcased or teased.
It plays like a Hayes-Code Harem TV Show with the (Coma-wife) Dream-sex acting as commercial breaks. Adams family from 1964 had more erotica.

Which character has the most toned ass? longest legs? Most dreamy eyes? Thiccest thighs? Cutest feet? Most colourful, Skirts? Comfiest pajama? Skimpiest night-gown? Which one looks like what exactly, after exiting the shower? This guy never took a bath or shower and was ambushed by his critter children, how? That happened to me the ONE TIME I took a shower at the neighbours (at least they didn't take a dump while at it). I do not even know, which family member has the chicest car. This game has a lower amount of non-erotic nudity than my life and less fetish fuel even for non-erotica fetishes.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you want a "Fuck any Girl you want. Now" game it is best to leave this thread.
Despite the version number being 0.2 the game barely is past the introduction yet you cry about it as if it were almost complete.
You and some others are not criticizing the game to better it, you are criticizing the game to rant or make it fit YOUR wishes and YOURS ALONE.
The majority of the players is content or even happy with the game but at the time of writing three louder individuals are not.

TL;DR
Piss off and let other people enjoy what they have.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
If you want a "Fuck any Girl you want. Now" game it is best to leave this thread.
Despite the version number being 0.2 the game barely is past the introduction yet you cry about it as if it were almost complete.
You and some others are not criticizing the game to better it, you are criticizing the game to rant or make it fit YOUR wishes and YOURS ALONE.
The majority of the players is content or even happy with the game but at the time of writing three louder individuals are not.

TL;DR
Piss off and let other people enjoy what they have.
I love how you ignore to read my comments and then declare the opposite of my statements as my desire. Please refrain from projecting your triggered feelings towards me and declare them as my statements towards the game, it is immature. If you cannot read constructive critique to this game or your own responses maybe you should follow your own advice and digital detox a while.

I played this game for hours and I do not want to interact with even one theses characters, because I do not know who these characters are, apart from a postal note description. We have three partially developed character (Sabrina, Jessica, Anna) dynamics. The fact that zero visual stimulus is given in a Visual Novel makes it worse (that's how most other games bridge the time gap between narrative or emotional pay off). I like to imagine before I watch but I got nothing here. The game has a dozen characters by now and two are scratched on the surface and one deeper dynamic (comatose wife). What is the central point of Drama/Conflict between each of these characters and MC? I don't know because 70% of these characters aren't done yet. As in the Introduction. Alas it will be sometime until I can force myself to try version 0.2.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love how you ignore to read my comments and then declare the opposite of my statements as my desire. Please refrain from projecting your triggered feelings towards me and declare them as my statements towards the game, it is immature. If you cannot read constructive critique to this game or your own responses maybe you should follow your own advice and digital detox a while.

I played this game for hours and I do not want to interact with even one theses characters, because I do not know who these characters are, apart from a postal note description. We have three partially developed character (Sabrina, Jessica, Anna) dynamics. The fact that zero visual stimulus is given in a Visual Novel makes it worse (that's how most other games bridge the time gap between narrative or emotional pay off). I like to imagine before I watch but I got nothing here. The game has a dozen characters by now and two are scratched on the surface and one deeper dynamic (comatose wife). What is the central point of Drama/Conflict between each of these characters and MC? I don't know because 70% of these characters aren't done yet. As in the Introduction. Alas it will be sometime until I can force myself to try version 0.2.
You should never force yourself to try something more than once. If you don't like it, move on. It's OK. You definitely don't seem the right audience for this and that's just fine...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay but I'm asking this without any hostility: Why are you still here then? Please don't force yourself to play 0.2. Just drop it like you dropped MNF and move on, it is as simple as that. The game will never be what you want it to be because it doesn't align with what I want for my game. There are so many games here you can enjoy and that you probably don't have to force yourself to play. So I can just advice you to do that because you won't find any enjoyment in my work, no matter what.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@whiterussian1974

I'd NEVER choose isolation over contact and discussion.
How do you know?

Your entire review is based on what YOU would do but with amnesia you wouldn't be you. You wouldn't know who any of those people are or what was going on.

What you would do now compared to what you would do with no memories is entirely different.

This entire post is incredibly dumb.

You are trying to force yourself to play a game you clearly didn't like or understand.

You are asking where the conflict/drama is with the characters but there is none. There are only issues with 1 sister because he left her behind the rest have no drama or conflict.

If the devs other game is anything to go by he handles more wholesome loving themes so drama and/or conflict will be in short supply.

Again you point out you are going to force yourself to play it and I presume expect people to take your opinion seriously?

Just go find something you'd enjoy because no one is going to pay any attention to issues you will have after that nonsense post.

Last edited:

pepperbaer1

May 5, 2019
Hello Killer 7
i like your games my new family was pretty confused lately, there were too many women. But this is my peronal opinion. my new memories is great. I like the graphics too. Please go on. sorry for my bad english, i never studied it.
Ich warte schon sehnsüchtig auf das nächste Update.
Danke das Du solche tollen Games erschaffst.
Durch die Spiele bin ich dazu gekommen als Frührentner noch Englisch zu lernen.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you amazing people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not going to talk too much about my personal situation anymore. All I can say is that it didn't get better ( it got worse ) but that I still do my best to not let it impact my work. That is all I want to say about this now, sorry if I can't go into details since it is a very private matter.

I started to do very very little work on 0.23 for My New Family already, nothing really to share there yet and since My New Memories is the focus at the moment, there is not that much to talk about. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Now, speaking of work, I was actually able to do quite a lot last week, more than I expected. I finished all of the hospital dialogues. During your time in the hospital you will also meet the new woman you see in the second render of this progress update. Her name is Alba Suarez and she is the nurse that is taking care of Anna most of the time. Her and Anna know each other from a long time ago and while they aren't "close friends" by any means, they still share a lot of things with each other. After the MC and her had a brief talk with each other in Annas room, he is alone with Anna again and gets a certain memory back if you decided to listen to Sarahs story. This one will...Confuse him. I think that is a good word to describe it. It will bring up the thought of talking to Martin again, asking him what he remembers of that certain day, since he was present when this one happened. After you got this memory back you head home and get greeted with what you see in the first render of this news ( if you decided to continue your relationship with Lena ). She doesn't look happy at all and it might be time to have a talk and be open and honest with her. That is up to you to decide, of course, and if you want you can be kind of a "dick" towards her. I would strongly advice to not do that though because Lena is more emotional than you might think. This day will have some more twist and turns and will slowly but surely give MC more and more of his memories back. You will see what I mean when you play the day. God, I say that often and you probably think "THEN GIVE ME THE DAY ALREADY". Sorry about that!

And I think thats it for this week. I'll try to make one or two fun renders this week and will post them on the and on my , they might even be slightly lewd, so if you want to see them, don't forget to check these places out ( I can't post NSFW renders on Patreon publicily, they have to be in patron only posts. ) Stay awesome, people!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you amazing people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not going to talk too much about my personal situation anymore. All I can say is that it didn't get better ( it got worse ) but that I still do my best to not let it impact my work. That is all I want to say about this now, sorry if I can't go into details since it is a very private matter.

I started to do very very little work on 0.23 for My New Family already, nothing really to share there yet and since My New Memories is the focus at the moment, there is not that much to talk about. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Now, speaking of work, I was actually able to do quite a lot last week, more than I expected. I finished all of the hospital dialogues. During your time in the hospital you will also meet the new woman you see in the second render of this progress update. Her name is Alba Suarez and she is the nurse that is taking care of Anna most of the time. Her and Anna know each other from a long time ago and while they aren't "close friends" by any means, they still share a lot of things with each other. After the MC and her had a brief talk with each other in Annas room, he is alone with Anna again and gets a certain memory back if you decided to listen to Sarahs story. This one will...Confuse him. I think that is a good word to describe it. It will bring up the thought of talking to Martin again, asking him what he remembers of that certain day, since he was present when this one happened. After you got this memory back you head home and get greeted with what you see in the first render of this news ( if you decided to continue your relationship with Lena ). She doesn't look happy at all and it might be time to have a talk and be open and honest with her. That is up to you to decide, of course, and if you want you can be kind of a "dick" towards her. I would strongly advice to not do that though because Lena is more emotional than you might think. This day will have some more twist and turns and will slowly but surely give MC more and more of his memories back. You will see what I mean when you play the day. God, I say that often and you probably think "THEN GIVE ME THE DAY ALREADY". Sorry about that!

And I think thats it for this week. I'll try to make one or two fun renders this week and will post them on the and on my , they might even be slightly lewd, so if you want to see them, don't forget to check these places out ( I can't post NSFW renders on Patreon publicily, they have to be in patron only posts. ) Stay awesome, people!

Can't wait, thank for sharing the news as always Kytronix. :giggle: :giggle:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
don't be a dick just give her the dick

eagerly waiting for update, if it confuses the MC it'll confuse me
Agreed once again, but we all know how to treat the girls at this point: be kind and you will gain the big prize be a dick and you will get a red card. ;) (y)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As I recall, most, if not all of the places where 'let's not talk about that' comes up, is about things the MC doesn't remember, and the doctor actually recommended not telling him about things he can't remember. There's less and less of that as you get further into the currently existing story. It is of course your prerogative to feel like it's still overused, but I feel it's a point worth bringing up.
Since the doctor never gave those instructions to Anna, she's free to push his memories as she sees fit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes