4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
@whiterussian1974
How do you know?

Your entire review is based on what YOU would do but with amnesia you wouldn't be you. You wouldn't know who any of those people are or what was going on.

What you would do now compared to what you would do with no memories is entirely different.
Exactly. There have been cases where the person with amnesia's new personality walked away from their old life. It happens.

Still, I was mentally shouting at the MC the whole time.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really liking the game so far and already invested in the characters...not to far into it, still at the hotel and about to choose whether to extend my stay or go home, but I'm already picking up the 'cest vibes from not only Sabrina (who I absolutely am already in love with!) but now even Jessica after her outburst just before the second dream sequence. I hope I'm not wrong going by Killer's other game, MNF-(which I love :love: ), that this is indeed a possible path into the physical, mental and emotional healing between the MC, Anna, and the family as a whole.

I haven't even made it to the end of the current content update and already I can't wait to see the next update for this! While I usually like to play as my MC being single or at least in an open/poly-relationship, I am interested in seeing how/if the MC will have opportunities to be intimate with anyone outside of Anna. Despite the obvious connection and possible sexual tension with Sabrina, this is already one of the very rare VNs I've ever played where I don't want to cheat...unless there were extenuating circumstances. I don't mind spoilers, any hints or confirmation on what to expect going forward?

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Really liking the game so far and already invested in the characters...not to far into it, still at the hotel and about to choose whether to extend my stay or go home, but I'm already picking up the 'cest vibes from not only Sabrina (who I absolutely am already in love with!) but now even Jessica after her outburst just before the second dream sequence. I hope I'm not wrong going by Killer's other game, MNF-(which I love :love: ), that this is indeed a possible path into the physical, mental and emotional healing between the MC, Anna, and the family as a whole.

I haven't even made it to the end of the current content update and already I can't wait to see the next update for this! While I usually like to play as my MC being single or at least in an open/poly-relationship, I am interested in seeing how/if the MC will have opportunities to be intimate with anyone outside of Anna. Despite the obvious connection and possible sexual tension with Sabrina, this is already one of the very rare VNs I've ever played where I don't want to cheat...unless there were extenuating circumstances. I don't mind spoilers, any hints or confirmation on what to expect going forward?
There was no cheating in MNF and there is no cheating in MNM.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't want to cheat...unless there were extenuating circumstances. I don't mind spoilers, any hints or confirmation on what to expect going forward?
No big spoilers but there's no cheating. There are multiple sex scenes without Anna but 100% no cheating/NTR or anything unwholesome like that. Anna will explain everything, just keep playing

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

Quick summary:
This is a Killer7 game with his writing style.
Different render software and more focus on story than on dick compared to MNF.
So far.
That said sex scenes with Anna, Lena (Annas sister, you are meeting her later) and Sabrina are implemented. Sex scenes with Bethany (mother), Sarah (adoptive daughter), Lina (adoptive daughter), Yukiko (daughter with Lena) and "Pumpkin" (daughter) are likely in the next one or two updates.

While cheating is neither in this game nor in MNF it is possible to use a save editor on RenPy Games Mommysbuttslut Uthuriel and I have the feeling that was meant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And I should maybe add, there never will be in either game, not by the MC and not by any of the women ( of course not ).
I assumed that much for MNM but clarifying that was not something I felt comfortable doing.

By the way... I finally played MNM... yay
I really liked it.

Thank you.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There was no cheating in MNF and there is no cheating in MNM.
Well, sure, since the MC started off as single in MNF, and quickly became involved in an open, polyamorous, and mostly-family harem where there technically was no cheating since he had permission and was even encouraged into having multiple romantic partners.

No big spoilers but there's no cheating. There are multiple sex scenes without Anna but 100% no cheating/NTR or anything unwholesome like that. Anna will explain everything, just keep playing
Wow! So we're not limited to only being with Anna for sex?! I thought I might have picked up some subtext from her dialogue in the first dream sequence in regards to Sabrina, and then when Sabrina spent the night in the hotel room and in the same bed as the MC, only to mention something in passing about showering with Anna that also kinda struck me as suspicious. :unsure: ;)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

Always remember: It's not cheating if your wife is sitting in the corner and cheering you on.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, sure, since the MC started off as single in MNF, and quickly became involved in an open, polyamorous, and mostly-family harem where there technically was no cheating since he had permission and was even encouraged into having multiple romantic partners.

Wow! So we're not limited to only being with Anna for sex?! I thought I might have picked up some subtext from her dialogue in the first dream sequence in regards to Sabrina, and then when Sabrina spent the night in the hotel room and in the same bed as the MC, only to mention something in passing about showering with Anna that also kinda struck me as suspicious. :unsure: ;)
Just you wait the best still have to come, and it will be awesome as always is with Killer stories. ;) (y)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just you wait the best still have to come, and it will be awesome as always is with Killer stories. ;) (y)
It's a large reason why I decided to support K7 on SubscribeStar after I first started MNF. Experiencing all the wholesome ginger love in MNF was amazing, especially with how relatively quick the rest of the harem grew! Don't know how big the cast of characters are planned for this, but I hope we can reconcile and put our arms around Jessica sooner than later as she really seems to have suffered for far too many years. Man, now I really can't wait for the next update(s)!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's a large reason why I decided to support K7 on SubscribeStar after I first started MNF. Experiencing all the wholesome ginger love in MNF was amazing, especially with how relatively quick the rest of the harem grew! Don't know how big the cast of characters are planned for this, but I hope we can reconcile and put our arms around Jessica sooner than later as she really seems to have suffered for far too many years. Man, now I really can't wait for the next update(s)!
You can count on that, Killer compass was always oriented to the wholesome sweet and warm kind of set up story, and I'm absolute certain that MNM will have the bet outcome possible.
I'm waiting for her as well and I'm sure when will be able to solve the problems with her we will melt from the happiness, I want to see her smile and be happy again. :giggle:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm confused... why would I need an editor?
I hate cheating […]
Small wonder seeing as Brannon read it all wrong, thinking that Crimsonfiend76 may have meant cheating as in tinkering with the game when they really meant cheating as in sleeping around Anna's back. Sadly the good surprise already got spoilt – you really should just play on and let yourself get engrossed in the story Crimsonfiend76; Killer7 does not disappoint.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Small wonder seeing as Brannon read it all wrong, thinking that Crimsonfiend76 may have meant cheating as in tinkering with the game when they really meant cheating as in sleeping around Anna's back. Sadly the good surprise already got spoilt – you really should just play on and let yourself get engrossed in the story Crimsonfiend76; Killer7 does not disappoint.
Well.
I can't think of a single bigger VN here on F95 with a Harem tag where the MC or one of the main girls is involved in cheating.
At max a few instances of cheating wife/girlfriend in the intro to set up the story or mentioning about a girls past that she dumped her bf but that's it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Truth be told I was already more than a little convinced Sabrina and Anna were more than just cordial sisters-in-law, and that she clearly not only knew about the MC and Sabrina's 'twin magic' but also took pleasure from it in some as yet unexplained arrangement. To clear up the cheating comment, I would be remiss if I didn't admit just how smoking hot Sarah looks and she's clearly someone I would not only be attracted to, but tempted to have sex with. That said, unless I had permission to do so, I don't think I could do that to Anna.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Truth be told I was already more than a little convinced Sabrina and Anna were more than just cordial sisters-in-law, and that she clearly not only knew about the MC and Sabrina's 'twin magic' but also took pleasure from it in some as yet unexplained arrangement. To clear up the cheating comment, I would be remiss if I didn't admit just how smoking hot Sarah looks and she's clearly someone I would be not only attracted to, but tempted to have sex with. That said, unless I had permission to do so, I don't think I could so that to Anna.
Anna is a more adult yet great version of Sandra, she's the MC main love and he would never do anything behind her back, you will see as you will continue to play. :)

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well.
I can't think of a single bigger VN here on F95 with a Harem tag where the MC or one of the main girls is involved in cheating.
At max a few instances of cheating wife/girlfriend in the intro to set up the story or mentioning about a girls past that she dumped her bf but that's it.
I mean if you want to get technical that happened in MNF. The ex (name escapes me ATM) cheated on him. --> Depression and he lost his job.
She was never really that relevant for the story though. So I think people tend forget her.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I mean if you want to get technical that happened in MNF. The ex (name escapes me ATM) cheated on him. --> Depression and he lost his job.
She was never really that relevant for the story though. So I think people tend forget her.
Mentioned in the Intro.
In other words before the actual game even starts.
She never was mentioned by name. Not even once. That's the reason why her name escapes you.
She is completely irrelevant.

MNF has, had and never will have cheating content.
Neither does MNM.
Nor most of the games that include the harem tag.
If a game additionally has some kind of NTR tag that's a different matter.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes