4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean if you want to get technical that happened in MNF. The ex (name escapes me ATM) cheated on him. --> Depression and he lost his job.
She was never really that relevant for the story though. So I think people tend forget her.
Melanie, and I agree, she was only useful in the story between the MC and the ass who shall not be named.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Spelling's fine. Full name was Tom Marvolo Riddle – and I didn't even need to look that up. I really do need other priorities… *sigh*
In german he is "Tom Vorlost Riddle" , which I always found weird. Why the different name for his mothers family?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In german he is "Tom Vorlost Riddle" , which I always found weird. Why the different name for his mothers family?
It is supposed to be an anagram

sooo...

ist Lord Voldemort

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
To make the scene work when the Horkrux reveals himself to be Voldemort when it talks to Harry in the chamber of secrets.
Remember he writes his name with his wand. To make that work in German they had to change his the name.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So for the future...is incest a game the whole family can play or only the tall ones?
The answer is yes.

"The little ones" are by story at least 18 years of age.
The fun might hurt and stretch a little but there is no real reason for them to be left out ...

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So for the future...is incest a game the whole family can play or only the tall ones?
The answer is yes.

"The little ones" are by story at least 18 years of age.
The fun might hurt and stretch a little but there is no real reason for them to be left out ...
Going by what I read on Discord, apparently it will be a family harem in much the same way as MNF, with Olivia (the youngest at 18) as being the only one left out of the fun. While it's not a total disappointment for me considering everyone else eventually is joining in the family love, I am a little confused story-wise why she is left out since everyone is an adult and the free-love is always consensual.

Iirc, the MC in MNF also had a ginger little sister around the same age who eventually joined the harem so I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out since I imagine Olivia will figure out what's going pretty quickly...especially once her other sisters join in, not to mention she was the first one to guess her parents had an open marriage and she had another sister. ;) For me personally, its somewhat of a moot point as my favorite girls are Sabrina, Jessica, Morgan and Sarah.

Just finished the current update and I agree there is a ton of content packed into a 0.2 update. I had a feeling the final cliffhanger reveal that Anna was pregnant was a very likely possibility. My only nagging doubt was that the doctors would have discovered she was pregnant soon after admitting her and taking her blood tests. I also loved the scene of Sabrina and the MC finally taking the next step, it was immensely satisfying, I just hope we can get there sooner than later with Jessica and Bethany.

I am confused though since it was hinted that Anna in particular, if not Sabrina/Lena/Lina may be either bisexual or bi-curious as it was casually mentioned they liked to play/stimulate each other from time to time to get in the mood, while Lina seems to be touchie-feely in a playfully/teasing manner, the other 3 sort of admitted they've engaged in some kinds of sex-play with each other, plus while Lena admitted she had been crushing on the MC, she also revealed Anna had also been crushing on Sabrina. Personally I don't have a problem if some of the girls actually are/end up bisexual since I can feel they all love the MC very much and I don't mind sharing the girls with each other as long as it stays in the family.

I am wondering how Sarah will be added into the fold considering her own painful past, how long it took her to even talk to the MC and struggle with her own fear of men in general. While she was predictably upset at the Yukiko reveal until she heard the full story, I can't imagine how she would react to any kind of real physical/intimate contact with the MC and not see it as as betrayal of her image of him.

Lastly, I wonder how Bethany is going to react to both Sabrina and Jessica both wanting the MC. While it was hilarious Lena was able to smell Sabrina on him after he came back from their first time together, I am curious if Bethany was able to sense something similar between her kids seeing as how she managed to show up just as they finished and they did not have time to shower/clean up.

I am worried how Jessica will react to finding out not only did the MC and Anna continue their open-marriage but essentially are involved in a polyamorous relationship with both Lena and Sabrina. I really want her and the MC to find their way back to each other and she can forgive herself and the MC for not choosing her in the past. Additionally, I really can't wait to see a similar scene like Sabrina's where she and the MC can finally admit they still have feelings for each other and allow themselves to be intimate without her resorting to her past jealous and non-sharing self.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Going by what I read on Discord, apparently it will be a family harem in much the same way as MNF, with Olivia (the youngest at 18) as being the only one left out of the fun. While it's not a total disappointment for me considering everyone else eventually is joining in the family love, I am a little confused story-wise why she is left out since everyone is an adult and the free-love is always consensual.
I really hope you didn't bring this discussion back from the dead. The comment you read that said Olivia would not be lewdable was made before this was added to the dev notes.
Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable.
Basically Killer was uncomfortable lewding her, so she was originally planned to not be lewdable. The dev notes originally said all characters would be lewdable except Olivia. There was a huge public outcry and Killer hinted that he might be open to changing his mind on that. A few weeks later the dev notes were edited so that it said all female characters would be lewdable. Killer has, imo rightfully, been completely quiet about it though. She's probably going to be one of the last girls anyway so explicit confirmation doesn't really matter until we get to her.

Reactions: Hordragg

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
inb4 this explodes again: she will not be left out. Search back a few pages for details.
I happily stand corrected and offer my sincere apologies, as I literally had been posting/reading through Killer's discord yesterday and as recent as a few days ago, it was posted Olivia would not be a LI and to not discuss it further and to leave it alone otherwise someone might bring out the banhammer. I don't know why that kind of disinformation is out there but I guess that's the last time I accept something written on the Dev's Discord as gospel.

Either way, her inclusion doesn't really matter to me anyway as she's not high on my radar of LI I look forward to. That's reserved for more Sabrina, Jessica, Bethany and Sarah.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes