4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Please keep in mind that this is just the first release, like I said. My opinion on lewding characters might change in the future. It all comes down to what I feel. Olivia is 18 and if people think she looks younger, that is on them, for me she is 18. The reason I don't want to lewd her personally, at least for now, is the way I'm writing her. I felt the same with Alice in MNF in the beginning and I changed my mind later on. I just don't want people to yell at me and say "LOOOL SHE LOOKS WAY YOUNGER THAN 18" yeah, sure, maybe she does, but if I'm saying she is 18 then she is 18...

Sorry for the rant, I just had a little discussion on my discord about that.
well in manga theres girls that are 18+ yet look 13 or so so i get it. loli characters arnt ment to be lewded after from the get go at least that my tack on it.

Reactions: Killer7

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
I find it unbelievable that this is only the first release. There's more story and high quality renders here than entire games that have been around for years. Simply amazing job.

I would revise some of the medical plot, however, there's so much in the initial chapter that was thinking "that's not how any of this works" that pulled me out of the story. And also try to ease a little on the "I have a big secret, but I can't tell you... yet" stuff, because it gets annoying after the 12th time. Just try to find better reasons to disclose secrets later than someone just saying they are not ready. Maybe don't reveal they have a secret beforehand, for starters.

With that said, I am fully invested in the world and the characters. Gimme me moar! :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meaning MC can cheat on his wife with his sister or mother ?
Not cheating, just one "big" family (like mnf), and so far you cannot do anything with them, just scenes with wife.

It is not cheating if the wife wants and allows it ;).
Another game where the mc is a damn fucking lucky mother fucker. :LOL:
Also so far i'm liking this mc too, he look like a nice guy.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not cheating, just one "big" family (like mnf), and so far you cannot do anything with them, just scenes with wife.
Okay , I won't ask anymore ,TFTI this clearly isn't my thing, , its sad that I like the game Developer because I like My New Family but I'm gonna pass on this one

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So if Morgan's not trans that would make him a "SheMale" not a Futa. Since he's not having surgery to transition into a female and from the sound of it not take hormones. That would mean the lewds scene have Morgan with a dick correct, unless going the female route.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So if Morgan's not trans that would make him a "SheMale" not a Futa. Since he's not having surgery to transition into a female and from the sound of it not take hormones. That would mean the lewds scene have Morgan with a dick correct, unless going the female route.
She takes hormones, as she also explains in the game. Not every transgender decides to get surgery as well, some are happy with just the hormone therapy. Yes, if you go the transgender route than morgan will have a dick.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Morgan's sounding more like a boy how likes to crossdress as a girl, a "Trap".
Then you are having a very weird definition of male to female transgenders and should really inform yourself better on this topic. I know a few transgenders irl and none of them consider surgery at the moment since it's a heavy invasive surgery.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Okay , I won't ask anymore ,TFTI this clearly isn't my thing, , its sad that I like the game Developer because I like My New Family but I'm gonna pass on this one
I will be honest, is a good game, give a try, and have your own conclusions, there is a fucking ton of moments that is sad, some that you will say "why they don't tell him", is a good story and the only sex so far is with the wife.

There is not tag for that here, the only stuff "close" is futa/trans or trap

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Then you are having a very weird definition of male to female transgenders and should really inform yourself better on this topic. I know a few transgenders irl and none of them consider surgery at the moment since it's a heavy invasive surgery.
And i know some that fell sick for having a dick, and cannot wait for the surgery, some of them tell me that can only feel complete without the dick. This topic is a bitch.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
No I'm inform it just that in some cases some are force to become trans do to medical reason and others because there parents force them into for some reason. There are some who choose it for themselves but regret it later in life. But what I know from Hentai is that some boys that cross-dress are called "Traps" and for some reason like to be treated as a female but don't consider themselves as Gay or Trans. I'll say this now I have nothing against Trans people and looked into it since it was becoming more popular in the news.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I certainly don't expect you to rewrite her, sometimes a character appears that certain people don't like and that's fine, it adds depth to the story.

Not everyone can like everything and it still leaves me with a decent sized cast to get to know.
In general terms, I agree with you 100% on this. In this case though, you have a character that has essentially declared open war on the MC and his family.

She isn't just being a heartless bitch. She attempted to take his entire family away. Ignoring her as a character doesn't change that dynamic. She isn't just the pissed off sister that needs a little understanding and a hug. She became a hostile enemy to the family unit. So anyone associating with her is, by extension, an enemy of that family unit.

So far that includes Olivia. The one that is supposedly most attached to the MC. If she is such a daddies girl that Killer7 didn't even want her lewded, why would she be so accepting of a person that tried destroying that relationship?

Maybe I'm missing something but, I can't see how Jessica is just a LI you can skip over and ignore. Her actions are far too wide reaching to just be like her or not. That is, if the story is meant to be taken any more seriously than any other fap game.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes