4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Killer7

There seems to be some big disconnect between your Discord and the information here and on Steam's store page

Both here(F95) and Steam there is no mention of Olivia absolutely being off limits for lewd action
Here(F95) there is an indication that all are lewdable and in the thread, while there was initial talk of that, you said that like Alice she would probably be a part but just not as fast as everyone else

But your Discord fanbois lay eggs at the mention and insist that isn't going to happen

I think it would be weird to have a house where literally everyone is fucking the MC and Olivia is just watching TV and pretending that at 18 (You have been clear and insistent on this age) she oblivious and uninterested in being a part of it

So if she will 100% never, ever be a part of the lewd action, can you say that so we can adjust our Subs or purchases at Steam accordingly

THANKS

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Killer7

There seems to be some big disconnect between your Discord and the information here and on Steam's store page

Both here(F95) and Steam there is no mention of Olivia absolutely being off limits for lewd action
Here(F95) there is an indication that all are lewdable and in the thread, while there was initial talk of that, you said that like Alice she would probably be a part but just not as fast as everyone else

But your Discord fanbois lay eggs at the mention and insist that isn't going to happen

I think it would be weird to have a house where literally everyone is fucking the MC and Olivia is just watching TV and pretending that at 18 (You have been clear and insistent on this age) she oblivious and uninterested in being a part of it

So if she will 100% never, ever be a part of the lewd action, can you say that so we can adjust our Subs or purchases at Steam accordingly

THANKS
FFS Rule number 1 of this thread is we don't discuss the lewdity of Olivia, there's like a 100% chance of topic derailment. When the game came out the dev notes said that Olivia wouldn't be lewdable, he just wasn't comfortable at the thought at least at the time. The F95 community absolutely exploded. K7 gave some hint that he might think about letting us lewd her down the road but it'd be way down the road. A couple weeks later the dev notes were changed to say everyone is lewdable.

Now what does that mean? One of two things I'd think. Either the conflict was so stressful that K7 needed to just plain end the discussion. Didn't want to keep telling people no, didn't want to string along some big debate.
Or, he decided the mob rules and he'll figure out a way to make it work. Now he's a pretty wholesome dude so I don't think he'd just string us along on a false promise on his dev notes. Whatever it is though he has been completely mum and hasn't said a word on the matter, at least not on these forums. Whether his discord is out of date on the issue or not is a problem for the future but we don't know for certain and Killer isn't telling us.
If lewding Olivia is your sole reason to support the project, then I'd wait until it's a definite possibility to pledge.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's a lot of sensitivity, can't we make a little joke? :rolleyes:
I like the game, I'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait any longer.

View attachment 1929510
Sorry, had to deal with a certain person that just likes to shit on me and my games constantly, especially now that it's taking a longer between updates. So it wasn't clear to me that it was a joke.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sorry, had to deal with a certain person that just likes to shit on me and my games constantly, especially now that it's taking a longer between updates. So it wasn't clear to me that it was a joke.
The humor of the Brazilian people is misunderstood in many countries. When we feel cornered, with a feeling of helplessness, we usually make a joke to ease our situation. It is very common here in Brazil. But I want you to know that our main objective in making a joke is not with the intention of being sarcastic, our purpose is to laugh at our own unhappiness in the face of the situation we are in at that moment. It's a great game, and if the delay is to maintain its excellent quality, take as long as necessary. I'm sorry. (y)

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
The humor of the Brazilian people is misunderstood in many countries. When we feel cornered, with a feeling of helplessness, we usually make a joke to ease our situation. It is very common here in Brazil. But I want you to know that our main objective in making a joke is not with the intention of being sarcastic, our purpose is to laugh at our own unhappiness in the face of the situation we are in at that moment. It's a great game, and if the delay is to maintain its excellent quality, take as long as necessary. I'm sorry. (y)
very well said. captured brazilians very well. abraco and chupa porcada :); o campeao voltou

Reactions: giqui

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Short notice for everyone that lives in europe: I hope all of you guys get through this heatwave unharmed. It hit germany today and tomorrow will be even worse, so if you have to leave the house, don't forget to hydrate more than usual! And stay safe!

So, remember how I had troubles with recreating Lucy in Honey Select 2? I still have this issue, but I made a character that could be the uh...Tenant of MC and Lucy. I'm not going to show her yet, but I'm very happy with the result. Still, a lot more work to do to get a proper Lucy, I guess. She is the fan favorite after all, so I have to do her right.

Now, My New Memories. I finished writing the first event of the day, the morning + hospital one. This will be a very...Interesting one, to say the least. Let's just say the visit to the hospital will be cut short because you receive a certain phone call. Only if you decided to listen to Sarah's story though, so if you skipped her, I highly advice to replay the game and visit her. She plays a crucial part for the next chapter and if you decided to not listen to her, some things might come out of nowhere ( plus, you missed out on some great events with her already ). Anyway, after this event you have a very important talk with Samantha regarding...Things. I don't want to get too much into spoiler territory, but this will not be a "wholesome" event in the hospital. It will be rather intense. Don't worry though, Samantha is there to give you some safety back. It's just something that the MC has to keep in mind from now on, to stay safe himself. The rest of the day will be pretty funny and wholesome though, with some lewd stuff added on top of it. You're going to spend some time with the ladies and talk about all kind of things to ease you into the evening, where Anna might have some more infos for you regarding certain things...Just like usual, I aim to make you have a smile on your face at the end of this update, not to make you worry too much about upcoming events. I don't like my cliffhangers to be negative, as you know. Guess you'll just have to wait and see how it goes. Todays render is Sabine in the hospital, having just a little talk with the MC before heading home ( after having the nightshift ).

And I think thats it for this week. Like I said above, if you are in the middle of the heat wave, stay safe. I will do the same ( even though I have to leave the house tomorrow morning ). Last week has been pretty productive with all the animations being done and a good chunk of writing as well. This week looks promising as well. Stay awesome, guys!

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a timetable for when next update will be out. Please dont kill me for asking. I love both of your games killer 7.
Silly; we don't kill people for asking questions......a little torture, and merciless mocking is enough :)

At the risk of being serious for a moment: the short answer really is "when it is ready". The post above yours is the most recent info, and you won't get a firm date (or even an official guess) until it is close to release.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I really don't get it why everyone gives you a hard time because your games don't have enough sex scenes? I love your 2 games because it's a nice change of pace from other games I play here. I'm sure there are a lot more people here like me that say that your games are damn good. I never replied to a comment of yours before so this is a prefect time to say that My new Family is probably one of my favorite games I've play and looking forward to the next update
Well, I can understand it in some way, this is an ADULT VN website, not a cartoon/nursery rhymes site, and primarily Adult VN's have a lot of sex, lol

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Well, I can understand it in some way, this is an ADULT VN website, not a cartoon/nursery rhymes site, and primarily Adult VN's have a lot of sex, lol
I respectfully disagree. There's a buttload of blue ball type of games on this forum site and there's even a category specific to no sexual content type of games on this site (463 titles in that category alone). I think this game is very well balanced in the lewd scenes and I appreciate the fact that so far, we've only gotten 1 new lewdable character per update as it gives us something to look forward to for next update rather than just getting bored once we see them all lewded out in no time at all like so many mediocre games that have no place in my top ten list. I like looking forward to next update. Revisiting the game with new repeated lewds with slight variations just isn't as fun / appealing to me.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I respectfully disagree. There's a buttload of blue ball type of games on this forum site and there's even a category specific to non-sexualized adult games on this site (463 titles in that category alone). I think this game is very well balanced in the lewd scenes and I appreciate the fact that so far, we've only gotten 1 new lewdable character per update as it gives us something to look forward to for next update rather than just getting bored once we see them all lewded out in no time at all like so many mediocre games that have no place in my top ten list. I like looking forward to next update, revisiting the game with new repeated lewds with slight variations just isn't as fun / interesting for me.
My point is, I can understand some people "thinking" that all games should have lots of sex, but obviously it's not the case, I know there are slow burn games here (hell I play some of them), but people just need to come to terms with the fact that not all games are like that, but either way, people shouldn't give devs shit about it, especially if it's stated it's a slow burner, better to just go play something else if it's not your thing.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes