4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The "text background" link dead
It's now integrated into the main game, just check the options!

Thanks Grizzly^_^ , I'll take a look and fix that render right away.

Regarding what Anna said...Well, I'm not going to spoil too much. But if you know me and my games, you don't have to fear for your girls. It's like Samantha said, they are all safe. Now the MC on the other hand...Ah, that's something you'll find out in Chapter III. Don't worry though, no bad endings.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I mean, its not like you interact with them at the same time, the persons you interact with the most with an S in their name is Sabrina and Sophie. The only part I get is Lina and Lena, because if you are not familiar with how to pronounce them, they Sound similar.

And regarding the bug: I Tend to forget to just skip to the mc sleeping alone if you decided to not pursue a relationship with anyone. Its something I have to keep in mind but gets overlooked by me. Its usually a very very small amount of people that go that route, though, so its not that big of an issue imo.
in the US, Lina and Lena are pronounced the same, both are pronounced like Leena

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
in the US, Lina and Lena are pronounced the same, both are pronounced like Leena
Yeah, I noticed that. In German they are so different. I think someone here linked audo files how you say them in German and they sound very different...

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's just how I talk, I'm not a native english speaker :(.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is a good VN that is pretty well written, but the developer would greatly reduce my level of frustration while reading this if he would replace practical every instance of the use of the word bring with the word take. You take an item to someone. You do not bring an item to them. Bring should be used like this. Please bring me a beer. You take something to them. They bring something to you. That is how those words are intended to be used.
Open the script... and replace the brings with the takes yourself... :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mc have a weird face ?? Why it is always hidden ? View attachment 2009298 View attachment 2009299
Killer7's stated before that this is mostly for immersion, but the tongue is clearly firmly planted in the cheek about the face in this game. You could almost put together the MC's whole face from various angles shown so far (also, if you're on the discord, that picture is buried there uncovered if you really want to see his face)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not an American (though I am a native English speaker) but to me, Lina is pronounced as "Leena", and Lena is pronounced as "Layna". Still very similar names though.

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
I absolutely love this series. Especially liked the newest update. It pains me to say that even though it is great, it took about 10 months for them to make the update. It boiled down to about, if not more than 10 months of waiting for 3 hours worth of content (30 minutes per month on average?) Also including MNF (1 hour per month with both?). I guess I am somewhat impatient wanting to know more and would like to see and experience monthly if not quarterly updates instead of almost annual for the amount of scratch being donated via fans (probably over 10k$+ monthly via patreon and subscribestar) for these splendid stories to be told. I hope that in the future, they are released more timely with less waiting periods in-between!

Reactions: isotope

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Missing Jessica but looks good otherwise
Shoot! LOL.. Probably coz there's not too many scenes with her (yet?*).
(*Had to replay from the start, since I forgot some of the story.. ironic, considering the game ;-).. Just caught up, just started playing 0.3 now.)
I had to do this, so many people in one family with offshoots and stuff, difficult to get my head around them all.

I imagine the MC's parents are typically Caucasian, but Anna and Lena are half German, half Japanese, which makes Yukiko quarter German, quarter Japanese and half Caucasian, right?
It would seem that the Japanese genes are slightly dormant in Anna, but more dominant in Lena, hence Yukiko's more asian appearance.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the family tree, Bethany's ex-husband has (had?) a couple of children with his second wife, consequently John, Sabrina and Jessica have a couple of half-siblings, but they are not named and the three have no significant contact with them.

Reactions: brknsoul
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes