4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I am not talking about Sophie am I? I think she could be 18 though she has a young face it's possible. But the other two cannot be young adults. The face, the height nothing has the signs they are. And besides the mc must be at least 38 if he has a 20 year old daughter. His twin sister certainly does not look like she is.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Like I said, you can think whatever you want about characters ages, but I'm telling you that, as the developer of this game, you are wrong. The canon age of the girls ( Olivia 18, Morgan 19, Sophie 20 ) is the actual age of them, and nothing else. Yes, Olivia and Morgan are rather short ( and you mentioned 3 ages, 7 8 and 9, so everyone could guess you meant Sophie as well ), but that doesn't mean they are automatically that young. Petite women are a thing in the world, my own mother is only 148cm ( or 149cm, I forgot ) tall.

The obesession with putting an age to the face of a character is something I just can't understand. When I play these games I never bother with this stuff. I guess everyone is different, but inserting your head canon age into a game, even though the dev tells you that it's not the case, seems a bit much.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people!

The usual reminder for patrons: On thursday, Patreon will try to charge you again. If money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge! Also, if you plan on pledging, better wait for the 1st so you don't get double charged!

Before I jump into my plans for My New Family ( since I will be working on it again starting today ), I just wanted to tell you guys how happy I am regarding the feedback I got for Chapter II of My New Memories. Since the update took quite a bit longer than I wanted, I wasn't sure if the waiting would be worth it for you. Looks like it was, though, since the responses so far have been extremely positive. This really helped me feel more at ease about this whole "delay" stuff that has been happening, so again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

One more thing ( sorry ): On Wednesday, August 31st, it will be my three year debute in this "industry" as a developer. I plan to make a longer post that day again, talking about the future of My New Family and which way I want to take the game going further ( mainly speaking about My New Family 2 there, I think ). These last few months have been pretty tough regarding this, but I think I'm getting to a comfortable spot now.

Okay, now let's talk about My New Family. I basically took the "weekend off" to read your comments and posts regarding MNM Chapter II, so no work has been done. Now I'm fully back to focus on the MNF update again, though. Since we are pretty close to the end of the game, I plan to finally tie all the loose ends I have in the game together. You can probably guess what I mean with that - the side girls. I know that a lot of people feel that these girls were kinda left out for quite a while, and I agree, but I think that was also the "point" of these girls to begin with. Not that the MC loves them less than the main girls, but they were always there as kind of a buffer between all the household stuff. The gingers are great, but the name of the game is not "The naked beauty and her two roomates", if that makes sense. So while this update won't focus only on the side girls, they will certainly get more content. You can see it as extra stuff on top of the usual content that was already planned to begin with. As you know, the wedding will be held at the end of the update, and there are a lot of things that have to be done before that. I also plan to change certain aspects of the interface of the game, mainly the main menu. Oh, and I want to add the option to remove the textbox etc, like I did for My New Memories. So, lots of things to do, but I think I'm on a good way already.

My New Memories is not on hold, though, and I'm still working on it as well. You can see something I plan to add to the game in todays picture, a little character overview. I will do this for every girl you meet in the game ( that has a name ), just in case you forget who she is. Tell me what you think about it, you will be able to access that ingame, by the way!

And I think thats it for this week! I'm looking forward to work on My New Family again now, making sure that this update will be a wonderful experience to ease you into the transition for My New Family 2. Stay awesome!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like I have to tell the mods to put something in the OP that stops people from saying stuff like that. Feel however you want about the looks of the characters, but if you actually think they look 7, 8 and 9 ( just look at Sophies body ) then something is seriously wrong with your perceipton of things. I'm usually pretty chill but I'm starting to get tired of this, it's always the same old song, they don't look that age just because you think it's that age...
Yeah F95 seems to have a sizable number of people who look at all teens and call them children. It is incomprehensible.

8-10 year old little girls have not even started puberty 90%+ of the time. So a teen with tits (even beautifully small ones) is just NOT even close. But these whacky F95ers are skewed in reality.

Because of developmental variation in puberty the girls could be slightly younger teens and it would be valid but Sophie in particular could be 29 with that face and 39 with that body and there are real life examples to back it up. Several in fact.

So if the Dev assigns an age that fits the development people shouldn't argue it because that is often just trolling ignorance. If your want to think of them as a different age that is your business, no one can control thoughts, but coming here to rant particularly when your thoughts are so far away from all visual clues, that is straight up TROLLING.

IMO

PEACE

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01 and Tavi13

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know that looks can be deceiving and everyone has his/her own reaction when they see someone like Morgan or Olivia. But I also feel like instantly coming to the thread and saying "They are too young, give them the proper age" without seeing how they behave ingame, is kinda weird. Theres a lot of women that look way younger than they actually are, just look at some of the japanese adult videos that feature those super petite girls. They are all 18+, yet they look way younger, even though they aren't.

In the end, looks are also subjective anyway. It's just the thing with putting an age to the face of the character. Yes, I know that Sabrina looks younger than the MC, but it's still a game, maybe women age differently in the world of My New Memories? I don't know, I'm not into making fancy background stuff for these kind of things. It's just how it is in this world, and when I play games I almost always accept the vision of the dev.

Edit: Oh, also, when I look at the preview screenshots of the game and notice characters that just don't really work for me, I usually skip the game to begin with. So when someone sees Olivia and is like "Nah, she looks way too young" , I would not play that game if I was that person. But people are different, I guess.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's not a disorder my dude, it's just how they look, I was giving an example that your head canon =! actual canon of the game. There doesn't have to be a special meaning for all of this, the girls are the ages I gave them ingame, period.

Reactions: Tavi13

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
another instance where "just go to the police, you fucking morons" ruins the plot for me
i already don't really like unnecessary drama in games, when there are already a lot of things going on and there is simply no need for anything extra, but such imposed dramas only making things worse
even before the call dude should be a possible (and for the lack of anyone else - the only) suspect for the investigation of hit&run - he got motive, he got means... but after the call, even without any other evidence? he should be already actively pursued as prime suspect, with connected brake-in into a city hall and his face all over the news channels, this whole hush-hush just don't make a fucking sense, especially if local celebrity involved with probably some big connections - cops will be quite eager to show off for publicity

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
another instance where "just go to the police, you fucking morons" ruins the plot for me
i already don't really like unnecessary drama in games, when there are already a lot of things going on and there is simply no need for anything extra, but such imposed dramas only making things worse
even before the call dude should be a possible (and for the lack of anyone else - the only) suspect for the investigation of hit&run - he got motive, he got means... but after the call, even without any other evidence? he should be already actively pursued as prime suspect, with connected brake-in into a city hall and his face all over the news channels, this whole hush-hush just don't make a fucking sense, especially if local celebrity involved with probably some big connections - cops will be quite eager to show off for publicity
The dude is one of the suspects, it's just not really talked about yet. It's more of a thing that he knows "how to hide", if that makes sense. The game tells you early on that the accident is also not made public, to not shine on a light on the MC. It's more of a mystery and not real drama, but I also feel like it's not unnecassary at all. I personally think it's a good plot point and it will be interesting to see how the players react once this gets solved.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
To any dummy arguing about ages... explain real life midgets then. Cuz most of them look anywhere from 4 - 12 years old even though they're fully grown adults. Not all midgets have the obvious telltale signs of dwarfism either.

Also, I too have had several very small adult female friends, one of which I dated for a year and it was awesome as she was super easy to carry around and do romantic shit with.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
The dude is one of the suspects, it's just not really talked about yet. It's more of a thing that he knows "how to hide", if that makes sense. The game tells you early on that the accident is also not made public, to not shine on a light on the MC. It's more of a mystery and not real drama, but I also feel like it's not unnecassary at all. I personally think it's a good plot point and it will be interesting to see how the players react once this gets solved.
not sure how some drunkard hillbilly fresh from a prison became a cop-avoiding ninja (this is where "face all over the news" should come in effect) and i understand keeping low profile from a media, but cops in the dark too? this whole thing was swept under the rug awfully fast - Sarah says case gone cold, no one come to interview MC (from the police), like no one really care about it, and it doesn't look like Sarah is high enough to work on this case alone and keep MC out of it, so there should other interactions
and yeah, i'm not sure how dude threatening to kill me and ntr me postmortem count as a mystery, more like another criminal drama, my only hope it will be resolved before game ends, otherwise participating in all those "fun" activities just doesn't feel as fun when there is constant threat looming over MC and his loved ones

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
not sure how some drunkard hillbilly fresh from a prison became a cop-avoiding ninja (this is where "face all over the news" should come in effect) and i understand keeping low profile from a media, but cops in the dark too? this whole thing was swept under the rug awfully fast - Sarah says case gone cold, no one come to interview MC (from the police), like no one really care about it, and it doesn't look like Sarah is high enough to work on this case alone and keep MC out of it, so there should other interactions
and yeah, i'm not sure how dude threatening to kill me and ntr me postmortem count as a mystery, more like another criminal drama, my only hope it will be resolved before game ends, otherwise participating in all those "fun" activities just doesn't feel as fun when there is constant threat looming over MC and his loved ones
I dont know what to tell you then, besides to just wait how chapter 3 plays out, I guess. You seem pretty stubborn with some of the things that are not true and just in your head Canon, so yeah.. Chapter 3 will give you some clearance once that releases, I think.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I will say that it isn't far from reality. How so:
  • It's just been a few weeks since the accident. Couldn't tell you exactly how many days, I don't remember.
  • If no death occurred it is not considered urgent in most parts around the world, even if a famous person was involved. Especially if there is no press coverage (nothing to be gained there).
  • At the risk of sounding like an ass. Most police officers/detectives aren't that intelligent, if they were they wouldn't be there. Now imagine not being the sharpest tool in the shed (being an idiot) and being constrained by proper police procedure on top of that.
Hell, less than 10% of hit and run cases get solved, a big part of it is because there is mostly no evidence left behind.

On a brighter note, it is hinted at in game that it will be solved soon. It reads as if it is going to be part of the plot line for the MC & Sarah's sexy time. tenor (37).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Brannon and Killer7

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I am going to be honest with you all. jessica is right and this is weird as fuck and I don't mean the situation but the characters and their personalities. they act like that old couple that everyone in the town knows that they are sexual deviants. and for god sake can we have a couple of seconds without anna being mentioned every time? I getting tired of her. can't the MC get some time with his (Probably retarded) kids? major missed opportunity by having the mc get his memories back instead of having him get to know them from scratch again(I don't know them at all, I just know they are the MC kids and I am supposed? to like them? but I just feel nothing. they at the moment don't really have their personality and presence fleshed out enough for me to care.

I don't know how to explain it, is like the story doesn't really have an identity, or maybe I am not really that interested in the story because we are starting on the finish line? yeah I think is because of that. the MC is already a deviant so are the wife, the sister-in-law, and the twin sister. maybe that's why I am not that hooked on the story.

• Haha
Reactions: LinusMundane
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes