4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Uhm...No, nothing like that. Keep in mind that most of the stuff you see with Anna has already happened in MC's past.
what happened with her for people to dislike her? i dont play this game for awhile, spoil me if is in the game already of course

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
what happened with her for people to dislike her? i dont play this game for awhile, spoil me if is in the game already of course
Mainly stuff between her and Sabrina ( MCs twin sister ) and Lena. Nothing super sexual ( she didn't lick their pussies or anything ) but Sabrina, for example, licked mcs cum of her face ( as you see in one of the memories he gets back ). That is apparently a turn off for some people. Nothing behind MCs back tho or without him being present.

And why someone would divorce Anna is beyond my understanding. I mean, she is the reason you get to have a wholesome harem with your family to begin with. Not to mention that she is your soulmate :).

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Mainly stuff between her and Sabrina ( MCs twin sister ) and Lena. Nothing super sexual ( she didn't lick their pussies or anything ) but Sabrina, for example, licked mcs cum of her face ( as you see in one of the memories he gets back ). That is apparently a turn off for some people. Nothing behind MCs back tho or without him being present.

And why someone would divorce Anna is beyond my understanding. I mean, she is the reason you get to have a wholesome harem with your family to begin with. Not to mention that she is your soulmate :).
Come on..... They did that sexy stuff infront of MC (damn that is hot) and i kinda remember that... if she was a bitch in a past i would understand but she is a damn Awesome wife

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Never really agreed with the whole "girls in a harem shouldn't touch each other, shouldn't look at each other, and should be sequestered in their own rooms" type of mindset. I mean the protagonist's wife has an incest fetish and a sharing fetish. And not only does she encourage the harem stuff, she sometimes wants in on the action too? Best wife ever. I hope Killer7 adds more girl/girl stuff (even if it has to come with a dialogue confirmation first)

Seriously, Anna is the best character in the game, and she's been unconscious through the whole thing, lol.

Oct 22, 2017
Never really agreed with the whole "girls in a harem shouldn't touch each other, shouldn't look at each other, and should be sequestered in their own rooms" type of mindset. ...
I'm with you on this one, but it's a little more complicated I think.

There is the opposite direction, where it seems like a harem can't exist without every girl being bi and involved with every other girl. And like with everything else, extremes tend to be a little extreme.
Why not have both/varying groups of relationships inside the harem? (makes it tougher to code/render though, also giving that question the most likely answer)

There are two layers of problems. The first is that there are players that like girl/girl action and those that don't. So regardless of what you do, some will complain.
Then there is the thing that while 'harem' indicates everything is focussed on the (male) MC, it tends to be 'unrealistic' - whatever that is worth in this context - as was pointed out. If everyone is bi, it is more like a polyamorous relationship where by accident only one male/MC is involved. Weakening the idea of 'the MCs harem' and all the girls being theirs, because the setup of the relationship could switch much more easily potentially.

Reactions: notBatman747

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I feel like when it's a harem game, it's unrealistic to begin with and that is totally fine - it's a game after all. I personally play games to escape reality, so a lot of stuff that would be realistic ( like the girls being jealous, you potentially losing a girl or even the good old "If the MC can fuck every girl, the girls should be allowed to do that as well ) would make the game not fun for me anymore. Though that is a personal opinion, I can see the appeal that others might have when it's about realism. I also think it's weird to think that the girls just wait around until the MC decides to do something with them - They all have their own lifes, but nothing in the life must involve them having interest in each other.

I think the easiest way to introduce these kind of things in a game is to just make it optional, something I intend to do. If you don't want Sabrina to kiss Lena, you can chose to not let them do it and it will be like it never happened ( not that a scene like that is planned, it's just an example ). During a threesome stuff like this can be very hot, at least in my opinion. Just like one girl eating the cum out of the other girls pussy after MC creampied her - I personally find that hot, but I also get that some people absolutely don't like that. It's a slippery slope and that's why I intend to make this stuff optional ( something I did in MNF except for one scene ).

In the end, I want to create a wholesome harem game where realism is not really something to consider. I just want that all the girls know about each other and that they are happy to share the MC while staying faithful to him and only him. That is pretty unrealistic but like I said, it's a game. If I want realism I play a simulator ( at least in my opinion ).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I feel like when it's a harem game, it's unrealistic to begin with and that is totally fine - it's a game after all. I personally play games to escape reality, so a lot of stuff that would be realistic ( like the girls being jealous, you potentially losing a girl or even the good old "If the MC can fuck every girl, the girls should be allowed to do that as well ) would make the game not fun for me anymore. Though that is a personal opinion, I can see the appeal that others might have when it's about realism. I also think it's weird to think that the girls just wait around until the MC decides to do something with them - They all have their own lifes, but nothing in the life must involve them having interest in each other.

I think the easiest way to introduce these kind of things in a game is to just make it optional, something I intend to do. If you don't want Sabrina to kiss Lena, you can chose to not let them do it and it will be like it never happened ( not that a scene like that is planned, it's just an example ). During a threesome stuff like this can be very hot, at least in my opinion. Just like one girl eating the cum out of the other girls pussy after MC creampied her - I personally find that hot, but I also get that some people absolutely don't like that. It's a slippery slope and that's why I intend to make this stuff optional ( something I did in MNF except for one scene ).

In the end, I want to create a wholesome harem game where realism is not really something to consider. I just want that all the girls know about each other and that they are happy to share the MC while staying faithful to him and only him. That is pretty unrealistic but like I said, it's a game. If I want realism I play a simulator ( at least in my opinion ).
theway you said you plan to handle seems the best my onlty question is will it be an option each time something like that happens or if you allow it once then it always happens. I ask because i also like scenes like where you said one girl licks the pussy that was just creampied but if that leads to and forces because i chose yes for one scene id likely skip it.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
theway you said you plan to handle seems the best my onlty question is will it be an option each time something like that happens or if you allow it once then it always happens. I ask because i also like scenes like where you said one girl licks the pussy that was just creampied but if that leads to and forces because i chose yes for one scene id likely skip it.
It will depend. If you said yes to one girl, it will always happen with that girl from now on. That doesn't mean it will happen with all of them, though. You will always have a choice, but once you decided for that girl, it will be permanent.

Reactions: turgsh01

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It will depend. If you said yes to one girl, it will always happen with that girl from now on. That doesn't mean it will happen with all of them, though. You will always have a choice, but once you decided for that girl, it will be permanent.
i get that and i imagine its mostly that way because of the amount of variations you would need to create

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

See now all I can think of is how much I want Lina to lick the cum out of my precious Olivia after I give her the very first creampie of her life. I did not know I wanted this but now it is ALL I WANT!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As I play through the game for the third (or sixth) time, I just had a new thought ... if MC is remembering his Anna-induced dreams, and his last night in the Hotel he remembers the pool conversation involving all his daughters, why doesn't he recognize who's talking when he's about to greet them for the "first" time?

Not important, just wondering ...

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

First of all, love the story. I've been happy, I've been sad, I've been angry (a lot of that with all the secrecy, but thank you for showing the MC as frustrated with everyone. I feel most writers would have shown the MC forgiving people so easily just to move the story along). Mostly, I'm excited to keep going.

I think there are actually three types of harem players; Women are only mine, Woman can share but I am first, and I want all my wives to enjoy one another.

The example you gave would anger/annoy two of the three. Not only did she do that, but she also mentions in another dream that she and Sabrina fooled around in front of the MC to get him going. So, by your post, they didn't go far, but still did something that didn't directly involve the MC. The first and third type of harem I said are where we see the most argument, but I think the middle one is where people not of the first type have issue - they don't mind sharing, but not if (and I hate how I'm about to phrase this, but its how these players look at the LI's) the 'product is used'. So they may begrudgingly accept them, but still hold distaste for the person that "had" them first. Hell, considering that every character is lewdable (I think I read that somewhere) they could be upset that one character like Anna more than MC, or does something with her but not with him, even if not sexual. The further towards my precious you go on that scale, the more sensitive people are to wandering off the path.

Personally, I love harem members that enjoy one another. The Earth doesn't revolve around the MC and whatever keeps them all happy, I am all for it (even if it doesn't involve MC). And better still if I can watch!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, the MC was present during this situation. They never did anything "alone", if that makes sense, the MC was always there. The MC was the first one to kiss Sabrina etc, he will always be the "initiator" before anything else happens with another girl. So the product is always 'fresh' ( :KEK: ) and the MC will get to pick her first. After that it depends on the decisions. If you are in a threesome and get the option that the other girl can get her pussy licked while you fuck the first, you can either pick it or not. If you decide to not pick it, it never happened, of course, and it won't get mentioned anywhere.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it is also crucial how the personalities of the ladies are established (if they are). For example, if Lucy were to be involved in an act out of nowhere with Pelikan, her sisters, and her cousin, that would be something that would be absolutely out of character for her. The one scene with her and Sandy I classify as a one-time experiment, while Sandy was established early on as someone who shares MC and is not generally averse to other experiments with the other ladies, as long as the Pelican is involved.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes