4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried about what's going on with Olivia's arm (hopefully it's just shading, but she's already tiny and skinny enough), but the rest of the image is amazing ...
That might just be the shadow or something, she is pretty thin but yeah...

Anyway, I said Sarah render tomorrow, it's already tomorrow here, so have some lewd Sarah.

sarahlewd4.png

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, sorry for still not updating the supporter tiers. Was a pretty busy week. Will do it this week though, 100%!

I feel like it's more or less the same in regards to My New Family, I'm currently checking if I can recreate Lucy in DAZ, just to get a feel if it's even possible to begin with. It kinda eased my mind that you people are pretty much fine with anything, which is good for me. Still, Lucy is the most important character ( because of her cat features ) so whichever engine I use, she has to retain her uniqueness somehow. Once I have something to show, I'll let you guys know and of course, post her here.

Now, My New Memories. Work is still going very good, I was more focused on writing again but renders are also cooking at the moment. It feels good to kinda alternate between both, for one half of the day I'm preparing renders, for the other half I'm writing. I decided to shift one event from the first day to the second day since it's already a very busy one. It's the event with Lena where you go to the city with her to buy some Christmas presents and other things. That will happen on the second day. I mainly did that because some of the events of the day are pretty long - for example, the talk with Bethany or the one with Sabrina. This means that the update in general will be bigger, since there are some new discoveries that have to be talked about. I'm doing something here that I wasn't able to do in My New Family, giving the father of the MC a more positive backstory. I'm curious what you guys will think about that. It's not a thing they will talk about 24/7, but there will be some things explained that the MC doesn't remember yet. For example, why Sabrina and Jessica have such strong negative feelings towards him. I feel like you usually don't see this in a lot vns, a father that wasn't a total monster. But of course, the main thing of this chapter will be the resolve of the amnesia arc and certain other things. I'm pretty sure you'll especially enjoy the ending...Woops, almost spoilered too much. Oh yeah, todays render is Lina during the morning talk again. Can never have too much Lina, right?

And I think that's it for now. I'm happy that I'm still making good progress and I promise I will make a post to update you guys on my patreon tier plans. Anyway, if anything comes up I'll let you guys know as well. Stay awesome!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No sex scenes with Olivia, despite what Killer 7 says. Ask on his discord and they will say no.
Fans on Discord don't over ride what Killer says. He's said every named female character is romanceable, and hasn't made a statement this way or another about Olivia being lewdable or not since the week this game came out. He hinted he'd be open to reconsidering his previous position and has, rightfully imo, gone radio silent on it since.
Don't spread misinformation about things that we simply don't know the answer to. Either she will or she won't but atm none of us know either way. Alice from MNF started out the exact same way and it eventually developed to the point that the MC not romancing her was impacting her character's self esteem. We'll have to see how the story continues to develop before we know one way or another.
One thing I will point out though, is if the MC never romances Olivia, then she's presumably going to find a husband of her own and start her own family. I'm not saying that isn't wholesome, and I'm definitely not saying that is NTR, but the terminally online portion of the harem fanbase is gonna be screaming that it is anyway if that happened.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Fans on Discord don't over ride what Killer says. He's said every named female character is romanceable, and hasn't made a statement this way or another about Olivia being lewdable or not since the week this game came out. He hinted he'd be open to reconsidering his previous position and has, rightfully imo, gone radio silent on it since.
Don't spread misinformation about things that we simply don't know the answer to. Either she will or she won't but atm none of us know either way. Alice from MNF started out the exact same way and it eventually developed to the point that the MC not romancing her was impacting her character's self esteem. We'll have to see how the story continues to develop before we know one way or another.
One thing I will point out though, is if the MC never romances Olivia, then she's presumably going to find a husband of her own and start her own family. I'm not saying that isn't wholesome, and I'm definitely not saying that is NTR, but the terminally online portion of the harem fanbase is gonna be screaming that it is anyway if that happened.
the few that would consider her having a husband and family being NTR have lots of problems especially if the MC keeps hands off olivia

Reactions: Elhemeer

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
He always says on discord olivia is not lewdable. Ask him or Beegee they'll tell you.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7
Oct 22, 2017
the few that would consider her having a husband and family being NTR have lots of problems especially if the MC keeps hands off olivia
... but, but - it would make those players! jealous - so what else could it be?
Being a potential LI, into the MC or you being on their path does NOT change the jealousy ...

:eek:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The last thing I remember from Killer7 that he had posted here regarding Olivia was that he was unsure, it was probably a bit uncomfortable for him and that it is basically the same situation as it was with Alice.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes