4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So in the transgender route Morgan hasn't had surgery yet. I can smell the NTR from here.
Dude, I'm asking you nicely now, please back off from me and my game threads. You're starting to really annoy me with spreading your bullshit misinformation and lies. Seriously, at this point I'm considering just messaging staff about your constant harassment here and on other platforms.

Just for the sake of it: There won't be any NTR, no matter what route with Morgan you chose. For fucks sake, I have a "There will never be any kind of NTR or sharing in my games ( except that the woman share the MC with each other ) on my patreon page for a reason.

Edit: It's even in the OP:

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Just for the sake of it: There won't be any NTR, no matter what route with Morgan you chose. For fucks sake, I have a "There will never be any kind of NTR or sharing in my games ( except that the woman share the MC with each other ) on my patreon page for a reason.
My only question with Morgan is if down the track would picking one option cancel you out of a rare group event, we know you don't have many group events but I enjoyed the ones in MNF when they were there so if in the future if you add some here and you have Morgan as transgender would it rule you out of some of them events or would you do the path similar to what you did in MNF where you could view the other scene after you viewed the path your on.

I have no issues with the transgender and plan to leave it that way but if on the small chance it rules you out of scenes then I would be happy to run more then one save. Again all these are what if's pending on how you do Morgan's storyline but I hope you stick with her to be honest and don't get pushed away due to comments like the NTR one above.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My only question with Morgan is if down the track would picking one option cancel you out of a rare group event, we know you don't have many group events but I enjoyed the ones in MNF when they were there so if in the future if you add some here and you have Morgan as transgender would it rule you out of some of them events or would you do the path similar to what you did in MNF where you could view the other scene after you viewed the path your on.

I have no issues with the transgender and plan to leave it that way but if on the small chance it rules you out of scenes then I would be happy to run more then one save. Again all these are what if's pending on how you do Morgan's storyline but I hope you stick with her to be honest and don't get pushed away due to comments like the NTR one above.
It will probably be end up being the same scene, just one with Trans Morgan and one with Female Morgan. So you won't miss out on anything if you go either route.

What you will miss out on are certain events tied to her being a transgender, though. Like visiting her doctor for her hormone therapy pills, stuff like that. Outside of these special events you will experience everything with her ( and the others ) when it comes to that. Your renders will just be different.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
It will probably be end up being the same scene, just one with Trans Morgan and one with Female Morgan. So you won't miss out on anything if you go either route.

What you will miss out on are certain events tied to her being a transgender, though. Like visiting her doctor for her hormone therapy pills, stuff like that. Outside of these special events you will experience everything with her ( and the others ) when it comes to that. Your renders will just be different.
Very happy with that responce, Will be leaving her as transgender if MNF has taught me anything your writing around these types of things and getting them extra bit of storyline (ie pregnancy) are always worth it, keep up the good work.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Yes, I actually forgot to post the updated supporter tiers. I'm really sorry about that, the week has been quite busy for me, but I prepared the stuff now and I will post it in the next few days. The TL;DR will be that current ( and future ) Anna and Full Package supporters will get some extra stuff, and that the two $5 and $15 tiers will be fused together to give you both benefits.

I started to do prepare some stuff for My New Family again. I'm currently preparing my first try at Lucy in DAZ3D, for example. It's still only a rough idea and I have nothing to show right now, but if I do I'll let you guys know. It's good that I can always stick to Honey Select 1 if I don't end up liking the alternatives, but it's also good that I'm at least giving them all a honest try. In the end I have to like working with those models, so I'm keeping all the options open for now.

Now, My New Memories. Last week has been pretty good in terms of work again. I completed all the renders for the bethany event, which means there are "only" 3 more events to render out ( writing should actually be done this week ). I don't know for certain how long it will take to render these out, usually it should not take that long, preparing the amount of scenes is the time sink. The good thing is that I will utilize both pcs, so the render times will be more or less cut in half. As you can see in todays render, Jessica will make an appearance during the Bethany event as well. It will just be a short ( but wholesome ) interaction between her and the MC. You will also get the option to make it even more wholesome, but that is up to you. The talk with Bethany in general will reveal some interesting things about her, just like the talk with Sabrina afterwards ( you will only get this talk if you are on Sabrinas route, by the way ). My favorite event of the day is probably the shopping trip with Sophie and Yukiko, mainly because those two just have a very unique way of interacting with each other and the MC. Especially after the date you had with Yukiko ( and depending on how you ended it ), things will be very light hearted and cute. And who knows, maybe you get to know some things about Sophie that you didn't expect to know yet...Anyway, this event is also optional, of course, if you don't want to spend time with them you will just have a relaxed time at home. For the afternoon and early evening stuff, you will get the chance to do something with Morgan and Sarah, two characters we didn't really see together that much. If you are on the transgender route with Morgan, you will get some unique dialogue with her and Sarah, but the event will happen regardless on the path you picked with her ( if you decided to Listen to Sarah, of course ).

I think that is all there is to talk about at the moment. Hopefully this week will be as good as the last one. And this week you will get the updated supporter tiers. Big promise! Stay awesome!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Dude, I'm asking you nicely now, please back off from me and my game threads. You're starting to really annoy me with spreading your bullshit misinformation and lies. Seriously, at this point I'm considering just messaging staff about your constant harassment here and on other platforms.

Edit: It's even in the OP:

I suspect he's more of a "PeterMini" and would expect to get cucked if he ever got any in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Minor quibble. They're both female Morgan. One trans woman, one cis woman.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I have mixed feelings about this game. All because my daughters look like toddlers. Maybe they originally designed to be that way. As non romanceable characters. And i honestly would prefer it that way. Their interactions with eachother are so cute. It makes me feel like im really a dad. Makes me wanna protect them, even from MC.

But then i realise how much degenerate cunts exist in this world. If you wrote them off as 10-13 years old girls, these *cough* subhumans *cough* would start salivating and beg you to put them on a route.

I hope i can finish this game without MC fucking his daughters or stop loving them for who they are; "My adorable lil angels".
I am gonna close their route if they have one (3hours in still havent finished), but im afraid its gonna be like "if you dont choose romance route, then kiss goodbye to your kids". that would be pretty fucking lame. Like its either do, or die. I hope there is a 3rd option, where you keep being an wholesome dad while fucking your sisters :BootyTime:.
In My New Family (which im up to date), I choosed whom i wanna be with and kept it that way. My choices mattered which is why i love this dev.
But the paths i closed, thrown into void. I wish i could kept those characters around me as friends and family. Without fucking them out of necessity. I love some of their long ass dialogues and i enjoy reading them. But as soon as you reject their "more intimate" advances, their lines become a single paragraph long.
TLDR; it would hurt me, to see my Dad dialogue with my daughters to get chopped off just because i refused their paths.

Im a big fan of incest, regarding brothers/sisters/cousins , but when it comes to my mom or my kids its a huge turn off. Am i weird?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Calling them toddlers and then 10-13 years old...I don't know man. That is already pretty weird and I wasn't even sure if I should respond to that. Comments like these really make me dislike f95 because they are so unhinged...Like, in what world do any of the daughters look like toddlers? Or even 10-13 year olds. That shit is just weird...But I'm not going to start this discussion again. There is a reason I avoid commenting on any of that.

But, I'm gonna answer your question. You don't have to romance any of the daughters if you don't want to. They won't leave, you will just not interact with them sexually in anyway. None of the characters will disappear just because you chose to not romance them. You might hurt them if they really like the MC, but they are not going anywhere. It's a family after all.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I think a lot of the "hurr durr they're prepubescent" people come from the fact that none of them are exceedingly busty (though that's partially just DAZ being a bit less... generous than HS is imo) and that they seem quite small.

This second point is ignoring the fact that the MC is a fucking giant at like 2m tall.

Another point is that they say that they "act like children" which, yeah, I can kind of see. But that's easy to explain too because they just went through a traumatic event involving their father where they could have lost him and now he's back, of course they're gonna lean into the child reliant on their father angle (especially with their mother temporarily absent).

So while I get why people might see it that way, if they're actually paying attention it's obvious that they're young but not children.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think a lot of the "hurr durr they're prepubescent" people come from the fact that none of them are exceedingly busty (though that's partially just DAZ being a bit less... generous than HS is imo) and that they seem quite small.

This second point is ignoring the fact that the MC is a fucking giant at like 2m tall.

Another point is that they say that they "act like children" which, yeah, I can kind of see. But that's easy to explain too because they just went through a traumatic event involving their father where they could have lost him and now he's back, of course they're gonna lean into the child reliant on their father angle (especially with their mother temporarily absent).

So while I get why people might see it that way, if they're actually paying attention it's obvious that they're young but not children.
Some of the folks here think anything smaller than a D-cup is "loli". I like a variety - just like life. And, honestly, I really don't care for anything much bigger than a D, and really hate vanity implants.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes