4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I have mixed feelings about this game. All because my daughters look like toddlers. Maybe they originally designed to be that way. As non romanceable characters. And i honestly would prefer it that way. Their interactions with eachother are so cute. It makes me feel like im really a dad. Makes me wanna protect them, even from MC.

But then i realise how much degenerate cunts exist in this world. If you wrote them off as 10-13 years old girls, these *cough* subhumans *cough* would start salivating and beg you to put them on a route.

I hope i can finish this game without MC fucking his daughters or stop loving them for who they are; "My adorable lil angels".
I am gonna close their route if they have one (3hours in still havent finished), but im afraid its gonna be like "if you dont choose romance route, then kiss goodbye to your kids". that would be pretty fucking lame. Like its either do, or die. I hope there is a 3rd option, where you keep being an wholesome dad while fucking your sisters :BootyTime:.
In My New Family (which im up to date), I choosed whom i wanna be with and kept it that way. My choices mattered which is why i love this dev.
But the paths i closed, thrown into void. I wish i could kept those characters around me as friends and family. Without fucking them out of necessity. I love some of their long ass dialogues and i enjoy reading them. But as soon as you reject their "more intimate" advances, their lines become a single paragraph long.
TLDR; it would hurt me, to see my Dad dialogue with my daughters to get chopped off just because i refused their paths.

Im a big fan of incest, regarding brothers/sisters/cousins , but when it comes to my mom or my kids its a huge turn off. Am i weird?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And new category ... doubling down on insistence that characters in game are too young/too old/too "anything" and the dev CLEARLY needs to change things or they risk tempting the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing ...

Mar 27, 2019
Shesh people who hurt you? chill. All I said character models look like 16 years.
No, that's actually NOT what you said...what you said was

I like how daughters are mention as 18-20 years. While in realty they are somewhere 14-16 :WeSmart:
And if you don't see the difference, let me spell it out for you...in one version you said they LOOK LIKE, in the other version you said they ARE...and if you don't see the difference, then I'll assume that English isn't your first language.

Most opinions on any of these threads don't tend to bother me either way, but if you're going to get snippy and defensive, at least know what you are saying as opposed to what you are TRYING to say.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really wish we would get one day in this thread without someone saying shit like that...Maybe I'll have to ask the mods to put a "Stop mentioning how old YOU think the girls are" in the OP or something. Not that anyone would read it.
=))) I remember myself... and then I was taught that "do not believe your eyes" - and everything was fine. I learned that there are no children here - there are only dwarfs. =)

it's nothing, everything will pass. and this too. and he, too, will learn to look at the picture as something metaphorical. he will also understand that there are no children here, but only dwarfs who can find a passport in their pocket and see that they are well over 20 years old. =)

yes, you remember yourself, just in case. how you were young and resented and then became an adult - and began to swear at those who themselves are young and do not understand anything. this is how the wheel of samsara works. =)

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
No, that's actually NOT what you said...what you said was

And if you don't see the difference, let me spell it out for you...in one version you said they LOOK LIKE, in the other version you said they ARE...and if you don't see the difference, then I'll assume that English isn't your first language.

Most opinions on any of these threads don't tend to bother me either way, but if you're going to get snippy and defensive, at least know what you are saying as opposed to what you are TRYING to say.
Well yes genius English is not my first language. Its not me sperging and going defensive on the idea that girls might be young teens..

Oct 22, 2017
Well yes genius English is not my first language. Its not me sperging and going defensive on the idea that girls might be young teens..
There are a lot of people around whose first language is not English.
If you're not sure what you are about to convey, use Deepl / Grammarly or any other tool to help you to get your point across in a way people get it.

And you've been around for some time - you should know how those posts were about to be received and responded to.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Nope, there are no step siblings in this game. Only full or half siblings.

Reactions: Antera

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Its after the Hospital, MC calls her Bethany for quite a while as well. She does it because he does it, if that makes sense.
I see, it does, letting him get familiarized at his own pace.
Thank you for the explanation, and for your amazing work on these wonderful games :giggle:

Reactions: Killer7

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I really wish we would get one day in this thread without someone saying shit like that...Maybe I'll have to ask the mods to put a "Stop mentioning how old YOU think the girls are" in the OP or something. Not that anyone would read it.
I hope so too. That's starting to get more annoying than debates regarding the most infamous three letters in adult games, hentai, and doujin entertainment, NTR. Those were already mind numbingly irritating enough

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
When I read how, in all seriousness, some players discuss age, gender, race, wealth, nationality, character traits of IMAGES DRAWN IN A GRAPHIC EDITOR, I get the impression that I am present at the conversation of schizophrenics who escaped from the psychiatric ward, and for a long time who have lost the ability to distinguish the fictional world from the real world.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When I read how, in all seriousness, some players discuss age, gender, race, wealth, nationality, character traits of IMAGES DRAWN IN A GRAPHIC EDITOR, I get the impression that I am present at the conversation of schizophrenics who escaped from the psychiatric ward, and for a long time who have lost the ability to distinguish the fictional world from the real world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I finally was able to update the patreon tiers for you amazing people. I will give you a quick rundown on what changed, depending on your patreon tier. Don't worry, this only affects people that decided to pledge for the "new" tiers that I introduced. You can also just check the pledge page to see what changed.

If you are currently a Sarah patron, you will automatically get the benefits of Lucy patrons now! I also renamed the Lucy tier to Lucy/Lina, simply because I feel like the two redheads work together very well ( and I know that both of them are most peoples favorite ). This means that if you are currently a Sarah patron, you will get access to My New Family betas just like the Lucy patrons did. And if you are a Lucy patron, you will get access to My New Memories betas just like the Sarah patrons did - So once the 2nd beta drops for the higher tiers, you get access to the first one!

If you are currently a Anna patron, you will get some extra benefits to make up for the "merge". You can now also request My New Family custom arts, up to two. You can also request a Steam key for My New Memories if you are pledged to this tier, just message me on Discord if you are interested in that!

The same principle applies to current Sabrina tier patrons. You will automatically get all the Sandra benefits, including the custom arts you can request! And Sandra patrons get access to My New Memories betas right away as well, of course, with no extra cost!

If you are currently a "Full Package" supporter, you can request up to FIVE custom arts for My New Family now, just like the Household tier. All the other benefits stay as well, of course.

For "Household" supporters, you can now either request your regular FIVE My New Family custom arts OR ONE My New Memories custom art with ONE Character.

And for the "Harem" tier, you can now do both. You can request FIVE custom arts for My new Family AND ONE Custom art for My New Memories! Including all the other benefits, of course.

I will also start to post lewd preview renders in the Discord Channels. Those will be for Patrons only, since they will contain nudity, of course.

And I think that is more or less everything there is to say. These updated tiers don't force you to decide between the games anymore and if you only like one, the benefits stay more or less the same since you don't have to play the other game if you don't want to! I know that this potentially means less income, but I feel like this is the best way to do it, especially since you guys had to suffer from delays for quite a while now!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Was a top tier supporter of K7 for prolly a year and a half with weekly updates of MNF, then MNM was dropped and that became my goto, but weekly updates turned into "forever" and I lost interest in both projects... I've been here since 2016 and support used to be based on monthly releases but nowadays they have become 6 month releases and I have to admit that I won't commit money to a black hole anymore and after so long without additional content I tend to lose interest in the game completely... These last few years have been tough on average folk, a lot of us lost our income but still managed to to make payments to devs because their work product made us feel better when everything around us was turning to shit, foreclosures, no work, can't buy groceries for your kids, etc...
I get what your saying, I do but 6 months is the norm for many games now outside the games that have a scene a week and call it an update or the devs who went full time with games and not do any other work. We only seen so many updates over the lockdown period because everyone was home and had nothing to do but work on these games, I think many took that peroid for granted and now keep demanding the same timelines.

I am not going to defend all devs, I know many that like to milk the system and have been supporting some that do this but I just find it odd that you have a go at this game in your signature with your honorable mention but then have Light of my Life in your top 5 which has not seen an update for a year or so, Long Road Home which is 5 months since the last update, Dessert Stalker which is now at 3 months.

So most of your top games take longer to update then what you expect but yet you call this game out with a " Honorable mention if it ever comes out again... My New Memories." This just confuses me when you look at the releases of your other top 5.

Do I wish for all my favorite titles and the ones I support to have monthly updates, Yes, yes I do but I know it is not going to happen, my only answer would be to play more games, then your top 5 would turn into a top 30. I get excited when I see a game out of the large amount I have played and enjoyed gets an update,it's better then waiting for a small group of games. my only issue is I wish I could support them on all Patreon and Star, but I have to pick and choose who to follow these days, way too many games now.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Was a top tier supporter of K7 for prolly a year and a half with weekly updates of MNF, then MNM was dropped and that became my goto, but weekly updates turned into "forever" and I lost interest in both projects... I've been here since 2016 and support used to be based on monthly releases but nowadays they have become 6 month releases and I have to admit that I won't commit money to a black hole anymore and after so long without additional content I tend to lose interest in the game completely... These last few years have been tough on average folk, a lot of us lost our income but still managed to to make payments to devs because their work product made us feel better when everything around us was turning to shit, foreclosures, no work, can't buy groceries for your kids, etc...
You also apparently have NO IDEA of the difference in creating renders with DAZ versus HS1/2

The last update took a while but it had a LOT of content compared to many other DAZ games. And that is what is normal for DAZ games where you care even a little bit about render quality 3 months for a shorter update and 6 months for longer ones particularly if they have well crafted animations.

There are some teams that can put stuff out faster but if you spread out the workload of graphics you got to really, really trust they are all going to have a cohesive style. That trust is a whole other thing to build and work on when you are trying to build and work your story.

PEACE

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super sexy and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

First, I want to give you guys a huge thanks for the positive reactions on the supporter tier updates. I felt like it was long overdue, especially with all the delays happening. This should make it more fair for everyone that is currently supporting ( or thinking about supporting me in the future ) because no matter what, you will always get access to the latest game I'm working on ( with some extra benefits like custom arts, steam key etc ). I won't add new tiers again and will instead update current tiers with NEW benefits if I come up with them. So no matter what happens, you will never lose any benefits, you will just get extra ones - for no additional cost!

I worked some more on My New Families, mainly stuff with Sandra since her pregnancy will be the most obvious one. It will be kinda cute and wholesome with her, since the MC will pamper her as much as she pampered him all those months. Will be a funny change, something that Lucy and Alice will pick up on. Not going to spoil more, but the epilogue update will be full of everything you love in My New Family!

Now, My New Memories. The script for the first day is more or less done and I kinda underestimated how long the day actually is. I'm already at 200 renders and that's only like 60% of the day. I know that might not sound like much, but that's already 50 more renders than a regular day in My New Family. Dialogue wise it's also the longest day we have so far in the game, which is very good in my opinion. I will do the same for the second and last day of the update, which means that Chapter 3 will probably be the biggest update for My New Memories so far, bigger than the initial prologue release. Sadly, this also meant that I wasn't able to meet the goal of releasing the beta in January, but it will release early into february, since it's basically just rendering now, which I can split up between both pcs. There will be a lewd scene in the evening, so if you are a supporter, I'll give you a warning to save there, so you can watch it once the pre-release is out. If you play the full release that warning is not needed. At the moment my plan is that each day has at least one lewd scene - Which means it will probably end up being more than one. Lewd events don't always mean sex, of course, but in this case it means sex, I guess? I should call these lewd animations, then. So, lots of lewd events ( that involve naked girls ) and more lewd animations ( that involve touching each other in inappropriate ways ). Does that make sense? I think it does. You will see what I mean once you play it. So if you are a Sarah/Sabrina or higher tier supporter, you can look forward to the first beta in february. Todays progress update render is Morgan reading a book in Sarahs apartment. They spend the day together and you will have a very meaningful talk about her with Sarah. This talk will be even longer if you are on the transgender path for Morgan. Oh, and I guess Charles is back... ( if you are on the Discord you know who Charles is ).

And I think thats it for now. Sorry again that I wasn't able to deliver the beta in january. It might be for the better though, since the first one will already be pretty big. You can be the judge of that once you play it, of course. If anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes