4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Reactions: rudy007

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there a cousin?
oh you dirty naughty - you don't have enough mom? mmm...

...although if you think about it, aunt is almost like a mother... mmmm... oh yes... monsieur knows a lot about perversions!
=)

@Killer7, please urgently come up with an aunt for the MC.
wife has a sister. daughters have sisters. even MC has two sisters. Mom - Mom doesn't have a sister - it's not fair. author don't be so mean.
*secret thought* yes! MC really needs an aunt!!! then mom + aunt + MC = trisom.... mmmm

UPD: oh dude sorry you like cousins and I leaned out with aunt - how impolite of me... sorry, lost in my thoughts... =)

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
oh you dirty naughty - you don't have enough mom? mmm...

...although if you think about it, aunt is almost like a mother... mmmm... oh yes... monsieur knows a lot about perversions!
=)

@Killer7, please urgently come up with an aunt for the MC.
wife has a sister. daughters have sisters. even MC has two sisters. Mom - Mom doesn't have a sister - it's not fair. author don't be so mean.
*secret thought* yes! MC really needs an aunt!!! then mom + aunt + MC = trisom.... mmmm

UPD: oh dude sorry you like cousins and I leaned out with aunt - how impolite of me... sorry, lost in my thoughts... =)
i like aunts also yes to having an aunt or cousin or both not saying i want them just saying i wouldn't mind [response to the follow post]

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Seriously guys? Does this game really not have enough attractive characters to lewd out? I already occasionally get confused with the character names when I first start playing again, adding more character names is just going to make it worse. Not to mention give us less time with the current characters in which we haven't even had a chance to fully "appreciate" yet. The more crowded the game feels, the worse the story is likely to become (like so many other games out there).

You guys are just being greedy, especially IF you're not even supporting his work.

Once all the characters are settled in and things start slowing down / maybe becoming a bit stale (10+ more updates?), if Killer7 feels like it's time to make things interesting again and introduce a new character (like he did with NMF a few times, Granny and Alice + side characters), then I imagine something like a distant aunt or cousin could appear out of nowhere. Just don't ask him to overwhelm us with more new characters so early in the game like that as that's just crazy.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Seriously guys? Does this game really not have enough attractive characters to lewd out? ...

You guys are just being greedy, especially IF you're not even supporting his work.
You clearly haven't spent enough time on this site ...

EDIT: Also, you clearly haven't played My New Family

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
You clearly haven't spent enough time on this site ...

EDIT: Also, you clearly haven't played My New Family
Wow, that could not be a dumber statement proven wrong by simply looking at my signature and account details (or post since I mention mid-game details about MNF).

(Sorry moderators for the off topic)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Wow, that could not be a dumber statement proven wrong by simply looking at my signature and account details.
Why should peops be interested in ya profile (Acc det)?
Many Peops have disabled Signatures so we don't even see this nonsense.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Why should peops be interested in ya profile (Acc det)?
Many Peops have disabled Signatures so we don't even see this nonsense.
That's fine, there's plenty of other easy ways to see the info. But for someone to make such dumb accusations without even bothering to look up easy to find information is just ridiculous.

(Sorry moderators for the off topic)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wow, that could not be a dumber statement proven wrong by simply looking at my signature and account details (or post since I mention mid-game details about MNF).

(Sorry moderators for the off topic, but I just couldn't let that stupidity slide)
... and you clearly don't recognize sarcasm ;)

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
... and you clearly don't recognize sarcasm ;)
It didn't feel like sarcasm to me. That's kind of the problem with there being too many dumb ppl in the forums, you can't tell who's just messing around and who's genuinely that dumb anymore.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very sexy people!

Another week, Another Month, another Progress Update!

First, thank you for the nice comments on the lewd render I posted for you guys. There will be another one coming this week with a girl we didn't see naked yet either. It's a pretty hot render, so I can't wait to read your comments on that one. I had no idea Bethany was the favorite of so many of you, by the way!

Let's talk a bit about My New Family. I'm still more or less just planning out the actual events that will happen in the epilogue. I do have an idea for a very lewd event involving three women from three generations. I feel like that is going to be one of the lewdest events we had so far in My New Family, so I hope you guys will look forward to that.

Now, My New Memories. Script for the second day is more or less done, I just have to add a few things I put off for later. This means that I will start to prepare all the renders for this day this week, or at least I will try to. I already have around 40% of the renders done, so it shouldn't take too long. For the first time ever you will also get an animation that is not directly involved with a sexual act, something I haven't done before but that I thought was very fitting for a certain scene. It will be lewd, but not in a sexual way...I think. Depending on what the supporters will say once this beta drops, I might add more of these in the future, for special occasions. I don't want to overdo it after all. Still, this one didn't take that long to make and I personally think it turned out great. Like I said a few times, this day will end with a (lewd) banger, just so the last day of the update will be "bearable", in terms of certain things that will happen at the end of it. I guess I already spoiled that this update won't end with a cliffhanger, and I'm not going to tease you guys anymore regarding that, but I do have big plans for the new arc that will begin after Chapter 3. You will meet some new characters and might even get a cameo appearance of characters you saw in other games - With dialogue as well! But I don't want to get too ahead of myself, my focus is still Chapter 3. Todays progress update render is Samantha, you will meet her in the evening and she might have some troublings news regarding the person who is behind the accident that caused Anna to fall in a coma. That won't be all she is going to share, though, and you will get some more insight in her behavior that might surprise you. Once the amnesia arc ends Samantha will become a very important character for the family, you can think of her like Fiona from My New Family - Just not as rich, I guess. She will properly get introduced to the family as well since for now, she never really met anyone except Anna and Sarah. You'll see what I mean once you experience that event in the evening of day 2!

And I think that's it for now. I'm still pretty happy with how work is going and I'll put up a teaser post again soon, with some lewd renders in it as well ( that will actually be in the game ). Once the second beta is ready, I'll let you guys know! Stay awesome!

Mar 7, 2023
I wonder really, how I would be when I wake up with no memories. It seems MC is really stupid, complaining about a lot. He doesn't know who he is, were he lives, or who his friends or family are. I would suggest he wants to see his family directly. Not complain about not knowing who they are.

I also don't understand why he has been awake for days, and his family hasn't visited him yet. I would suggest that his sister/mother was at his bed the whole time.

I mean police first? Come on, he doesn't know anything anyway. I would suggest that interacting with his sisters/mother, first would probably more likely trigger a memory than not.

I also don't understand why he and his wife aren't in the same room, both were in coma. Is that how it's in real life ?

And why would you rent a hotel room for him, and not let him go home. I would suggest a familiar surrounding would more likely trigger his memories than some cold hotel room.

Crazy story. So now I need to continue reading, to see how the story progresses...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder really, how I would be when I wake up with no memories. It seems MC is really stupid, complaining about a lot. He doesn't know who he is, were he lives, or who his friends or family are. I would suggest he wants to see his family directly. Not complain about not knowing who they are.

I also don't understand why he has been awake for days, and his family hasn't visited him yet. I would suggest that his sister/mother was at his bed the whole time.

I mean police first? Come on, he doesn't know anything anyway. I would suggest that interacting with his sisters/mother, first would probably more likely trigger a memory than not.

I also don't understand why he and his wife aren't in the same room, both were in coma. Is that how it's in real life ?

And why would you rent a hotel room for him, and not let him go home. I would suggest a familiar surrounding would more likely trigger his memories than some cold hotel room.

Crazy story. So now I need to continue reading, to see how the story progresses...
oh cmon dude
everything is written there - and why they rented a room for him in the hotel and about everything, everything, everything ... and they even wrote why the family was not allowed to see him ... I won’t argue the beginning is boring (I just hate hospital views), it’s just torture to listen to the mental whining of the MC like Hamlet’s monologue “2 beers or not 2 beers” - but I assure all torture ends sooner or later. and one day you'll be rewarded for it with hilarious incest. be patient, dude, just be patient. clench your nerves into a fist and be patient. and don't forget to read carefully. and questions will disappear by themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: turgsh01
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes