4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I know it is initial release, so some glitches to be expected. A few times already, seen the issue where if you change any family names, does not always reflect that change in dialogue or choices. The only one I changed, other than the MC, is his twin sister(she looks like someone I know IRL). See these two back to back screens.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know it is initial release, so some glitches to be expected. A few times already, seen the issue where if you change any family names, does not always reflect that change in dialogue or choices. The only one I changed, other than the MC, is his twin sister(she looks like someone I know IRL). See these two back to back screens.

View attachment 1242582 View attachment 1242583
Yeah I think I have a few of those in the game. Will be fixed, sorry about that!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. This game is amazing!

This scene at the end.. honestly? I guessed it! So I felt it would be like that.

The only person I missed was the mother of MC in this update. She was not very active, and when she was, I do not know if I am the only one feel like this.. but I did not feel this motherly love. Not a single hug, not a kiss, nothing. :cry:

I feel something that she is hiding something. Anyway.. like almost everyone in this game. Which is starting to piss me off a bit.

I understand everyone has their own reasons, but it gets annoying when you hear a woman say there's something the MC doesn't know yet. But she won't say what's going on. And so every time is like that.

But I love this game! I look forward to the next update. There is more and more going on.:love:

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

This scene at the end.. honestly? I guessed it! So I felt it would be like that.

The only person I missed was the mother of MC in this update. She was not very active, and when she was, I do not know if I am the only one feel like this.. but I did not feel this motherly love. Not a single hug, not a kiss, nothing. :cry:

I feel something that she is hiding something. Anyway.. like almost everyone in this game. Which is starting to piss me off a bit.

I understand everyone has their own reasons, but it gets annoying when you hear a woman say there's something the MC doesn't know yet. But she won't say what's going on. And so every time is like that.

I love this game! I look forward to the next update. There is more and more going on.:love:
I agree, the mother didnt act motherly. Even knowing that Sabrina said she didnt want to take Anna's position, she should have acted motherly at least. I think it was the low point of the first release

Reactions: Cotytto and Qmil679

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Killer7 Sorry for disturb you, but i don't really understand the "Early Access" on Steam :
If i buy it now on Steam, it's for the complete game and all futur update will be "included"? Or i need to buy it for each update?
Thanks by advanced and sorry if this is a stupid question but it's the first time i want to give money for a "lewd game"^^
(And sorry for the bad english, french here)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Sorry for disturb you, but i don't really understand the "Early Access" on Steam :
If i buy it now on Steam, it's for the complete game and all futur update will be "included"? Or i need to buy it for each update?
Thanks by advanced and sorry if this is a stupid question but it's the first time i want to give money for a "lewd game"^^
(And sorry for the bad english, french here)
Each update is included, so you pay once and get every update + the completed game in the end.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

But I love this game! I look forward to the next update. There is more and more going on.:love:
I agree, the mother didnt act motherly. Even knowing that Sabrina said she didnt want to take Anna's position, she should have acted motherly at least. I think it was the low point of the first release
Or maybe she is just like that. Not every mother is hugging and doting all over her children but they are still there when they are needed and that she is.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Or maybe she is just like that. Not every mother is hugging and doting all over her children but they are still there when they are needed and that she is.
Well, in that case i really dont like that character and it doesnt really fit the story or Killer7 writing.

I think Bethany will be a loving mother and it was just a mistake in the first release writing.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Been looking forward to this game for quite a while now. I haven't finished the version yet but I have enjoyed much of it so far. That said, imma be one of those people that don't finish something and leaves a comment about that thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lsardin

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
One thing that confuses me a bit... in Killer7 games and few others...

The MC and others seem to shower 2-3 times per day... When they wake up and before bed in many cases.

What confuses me is... why so often?

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but members of my family have only showered 3-5 times per week on average. More than that seems wasteful to me.
From where i come, its about once a day once you are an late teenager/adult, and less (3-5 days a week) when you are little/young teenager

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Killer7 What are the difference between the normal and the Steam Version? Just because i don´t think Steam will like Incest.
Someone ask the same question in the "Hub Game" on Steam and Killer7 said Steam was fine with incest ( Sisterly Lust is on Steam for exemple)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, in that case i really dont like that character and it doesnt really fit the story or Killer7 writing.

I think Bethany will be a loving mother and it was just a mistake in the first release writing.
Just because someone isn't constantly hugging and doting doesn't mean this person isn't a loving person. Some people just don't express, or can't express their feelings like this all the time.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Someone ask the same question in the "Hub Game" on Steam and Killer7 said Steam was fine with incest (Sister Lustery is on Steam for exemple)
Thats something that i cant get around. Allegedly, Patreon doesnt allow Incest because of VISA and MasterCard, but Steam allows it and you can use VISA and MasterCard there just fine?

Anyway, its just a rambling

Reactions: AlexTorch

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
yup. those are some straight up children. liked the wholesome tone from your other game, even though alice was a little off putting, due to the fact that she acts very young. but these ones are actual children. so I will not be watching this one.

Reactions: Balthier85

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Someone ask the same question in the "Hub Game" on Steam and Killer7 said Steam was fine with incest (Sister Lustery is on Steam for exemple)
Well when i remember right we had to unlock the full incest with help of the console or an already open patched version in Sisterly Lust.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017

Her son was in an accident and woke up with amnesia, I think it's fairly reasonable that she doesn't know how to act right now, nothing a talk with her won't clear up.
And as I said in a previous post, I hope that talk comes sooner rather than later, just so she can feel more comfortable around the house.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Honestly if Steam block the game, i'm sad for killer7 but i will not ask for refund, i just buy the game on steam because i'm a huge fan of killer7 works and it's just a way for me to support him with my little fund :)

(Fun fact : my save of the F95 version automatically appear on the Steam version)

Reactions: Trojaner

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Honestly if Steam block the game, i'm sad for killer7 but i will not ask for refund, i just buy the game on steam because i'm a huge fan of killer7 works and it's just a way for me to support him with my little fund :)

(Fun fact : my save of the F95 version automatically appear on the Steam version)
Its not a fun fact, its normal because the place where the saves go doesn't change.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes