4.50 star(s) 154 Votes
Mar 7, 2023
oh cmon dude
everything is written there - and why they rented a room for him in the hotel and about everything, everything, everything ... and they even wrote why the family was not allowed to see him ... I won’t argue the beginning is boring (I just hate hospital views), it’s just torture to listen to the mental whining of the MC like Hamlet’s monologue “2 beers or not 2 beers” - but I assure all torture ends sooner or later. and one day you'll be rewarded for it with hilarious incest. be patient, dude, just be patient. clench your nerves into a fist and be patient. and don't forget to read carefully. and questions will disappear by themselves.
I know, I know, it was only my first impression, I'm now a few hours further in the story.

And you are right, the beginning in the hospital was boring, that's why I skipped some of the whining of MC. Further up, story gets more and more interesting.

I only hope dev will finish the game with a happy ending (and of course many happy endings during the game :-D )

Mar 7, 2023
maybe if you were actually reading, you'd know why things happen.. as good of a writer Killer7, he'd suck at writing a suspance thriller, good thing he's sticking to wholesome stories about, love, caring and healing through trauma
I read most of it. It was just my first impression I wrote above.

Now I know they are all family, or at least most, I haven't finished it yet. And it's only v0.3, so we probably have long way to go, if we are lucky...

Mar 7, 2023
I like these VN's, I played one, where MC ate spagetti, and this game it seems the only eat burgers, at least 6 times a week. And I saw 1 time some kind of soup, probably split pea soup??

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why should peops be interested in ya profile (Acc det)?
Many Peops have disabled Signatures so we don't even see this nonsense.
Peops? I know psyops means Psychological Operations. We also have Special Operations.
What are peops? Is that military code for Penis Operations?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Looks like you guys liked the Jessica render as well! I'm not sure who I will post this week, but it might be one of the black haired girls we have in the game...So Sarah, Morgan, Yukiko or Lisa? You'll see her when I post the render! Thank you guys so much again for the feedback on these, I'm happy to see you enjoy the lewd renders!

Now, let's talk about My New Family. I've made a little progress again this week, trying myself on changing the looks of the girls in Honey Select 1 ( the engine I'm using right now to make the renders for my new family ). If you played Chapter 18 you know that the girls don't age normally, so I'm not going to make super big changes. Still, 18 years will have passed in My New Family 2, so some of them will look a little different ( if I stick to Honey Select 1 ).

Okay, My New Memories. The script for the second day is 100% done and already proofread by Beege as well. I'm currently finishing the renders for the second to last event of the day, and according to him, it's by far the best lewd event of the update yet - which is funny, since it's not really intended to be lewd. You can probably guess which event I'm talking about - the sauna time with Lina. I think the renders for this very special scene are one of the best I made so far - Sadly, I can't share them here in a public post but trust me, you guys will love it. I knew that Lina would quickly become peoples favorite, so I'm especially thrilled for this event in general. This means that the second beta will be live this week - I don't have an exact date yet, but it will be this week, guaranteed! This also means that you $5 supporters will be able to play the first beta, if you want to, and I'll let you guys know about that one as well ( keep an eye out for discord pings ). Todays render is shortly before you venture into the sauna with Lina, you have a brief talk with her in the living room while you wait for Sophie to leave ( not that she minds that you are going into the sauna with Lina, it's more so you two can enjoy the time ). And to top this ( hopefully ) good news off, I have also started writing for the last day of the update already. It has been a while since I felt so good about an update and my work schedule in general, and I hope it shows when you guys can finally play Chapter 3. For me personally, this is the best and most ambitious update so far, so I really hope it shows. Oh, and I already have all the events of the day planned out already, so I'm even more confident with the april release!

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the next lewd render coming this week and of course, for the beta drop. Thank you guys so much for the amazing support, the comments and the messages. You are the best! <3

Mar 7, 2023
With no memory you have no concept of family, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't really have any interest in meeting a bunch of strangers that means nothing to me.
You could be right, I don't have any experience in that department. But I also don't expect the family to just sit idle waiting outside for 2 days.

But that was before I found out the police officer was one of his sisters.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's not that they meant nothing to him, it was more the being overwhelmed with the news. He simply needed a few days to find his true emotions again.

You could be right, I don't have any experience in that department. But I also don't expect the family to just sit idle waiting outside for 2 days.

But that was before I found out the police officer was one of his sisters.
Sabrina was waiting in his room the whole time, until he woke up, because the doctor recommended that she waits outside then ( because he is waking up ). Same goes for his mother.

Sarah is his adoptive daughter, not his sister.

Oct 24, 2022
Mario It'samia Maybe you should replay (and finish) before .. Posting here? ;p

As far as the MC's reaction to the situation/amnesia goes: First of, we all have a lot of different thoughts, and we rarely actually act on them, and secondly, it seems like a fairly basic instinct to me, "fight or flight". When faced with tough/scary/uncomfortable situations, the very basic thing you can do is tackle it head on, or run/avoid.. And meeting people you should know, but don't, is definitely a rather uncomfortable situation to be in, I'd say, especially when you don't even know yourself.

Never been in a situation like that, but I'd imagine it's rather disorienting.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Mario It'samia Maybe you should replay (and finish) before .. Posting here? ;p

As far as the MC's reaction to the situation/amnesia goes: First of, we all have a lot of different thoughts, and we rarely actually act on them, and secondly, it seems like a fairly basic instinct to me, "fight or flight". When faced with tough/scary/uncomfortable situations, the very basic thing you can do is tackle it head on, or run/avoid.. And meeting people you should know, but don't, is definitely a rather uncomfortable situation to be in, I'd say.

Never been in a situation like that, but I'd imagine it's rather disorienting.
You're partially right, flee/fight is in our nature. And people are in those situations very unpredictable. If one single detail is changed they would in the same situation act differently. But their basic character stays the same even if he lost his/her memory. It's not like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

Oct 24, 2022
You're partially right, flee/fight is in our nature. And people are in those situations very unpredictable. If one single detail is changed they would in the same situation act differently. But their basic character stays the same even if he lost his/her memory. It's not like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.
I'm not implying it is has anything to do with Jekyll/Hide at all.
I'm merely using it as a metaphor to describe the thoughts of MC, and in this case, I think everyone would most likely consider "fleeing" instead of facing the problem head on.

Reactions: rudy007
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes