4.50 star(s) 154 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
OK. Now for a real HORROR story for you all...

I not only put milk first, I heat it to almost boiling before I put the cereals, cheese and cinnamon.

You can freak out now. Bless your hearts.

Peace :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Why cheese !?

Depending on what you have in your cereals that doesn't sound too bad ... :unsure:
Heated milk is only weird if you have something like cornflakes in there that would lose its crispiness.
But warm oatmeal with cinnamon and maybe some apple or raspberries sounds good.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I see, anxiety for upcoming release is here... And 100 year question. What is first... chicken or eg... Not that. cereal or milk. We can argue about it up to the release and if we aren't sure, even longer... I go make my cereal now... ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I not only put milk first, I heat it to almost boiling before I put the cereals, cheese and cinnamon.

Peace :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Wow!!!
Well, it's definitely interesting though....
And, right back at you...
HEART.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
Oct 22, 2017
I see, anxiety for upcoming release is here... And 100 year question. What is first... chicken or eg... Not that. cereal or milk. We can argue about it up to the release and if we aren't sure, even longer... I go make my cereal now... ;)
Just remember to do the bowl first, or you have a very fresh morning. :cool:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful, cute, wholesome and very attractive people out in the world!

I got better news today regarding the PC. One of the people working there messaged me and told me that if everything goes well during their stress tests ( which they always do before shipping the pre build pc ), they can ship the PC tomorrow, which means it should be here wednesday or thursday. Once that PC is here I can pack up the "broken" one and send it to them, so they can do a proper check on all parts ( since I don't want to buy a new mainboard/cpu to see if those are causing the issues, if its something else in the end ). But I will have two pcs again this week, which are very good news!

I also want to say thank you regarding the nice comments of the lewd render from last week. Jessica and Sarah doing a workout sure looks sexy, right? I think this week it's time for some love for Anna and Bethany again, though, so stay tuned for that!

Since I'm still on my render pc that doesn't have honey select installed, I was mostly just fleshing out some stuff for My New Family. I'm also preparing the "merge" of the game, which means that there will only be one version for Windows/Linux and Mac users. No more Part 1 and Part 2, just one full game. This won't work for Android, though, so Android players will have to stay split, sorry about that! The game is just too big in terms of filesize to work on Android like that.

Now, My New Memories. I was basically doing the same thing as last week, which means rendering and writing. I'm currently finishing up the script and it should be done either today or tomorrow. I had no idea that certain events will be as long as they are now. The Sabrina and Jessica event where you tell her about your relationship for example is very long, because they are not only going to talk about this situation but...Other things as well. Let's just say Sabrina might know exactly what was going on between those two and she is not happy with how Jessica is treating the MC regarding that ( and that the MC feels sad because of what happened between them ). The same goes for the Yukiko event, by the way, at least in terms of length. Todays render is her blushing a little because they talk about a certain topic... I think I already mentioned this in another progress update, but it's one of the longest events we had in the game so far. They will talk about a lot of important things, the future of their relationship for example ( if you decided to end the date in a certain way, if you decided against it you get another chance and if you still don't want to, that's also fine ), or her relationship to Anna. I feel like the last day has more content in terms of dialogue and character growth then all other days and chapters combined. Sarah, Yukiko, Morgan, Jessica and Sabrina are the main actors for that day, and I guess I should also mention that the big finale of that day will surely cause some very heated discussions among you amazing people. Hopefully the end of the update will calm your minds, though...Or it might cause the opposite and you will be even angrier. I know I'm mean for teasing...Anyway, I'm really happy with the progress I made so far, despite only having one pc. That means the renders might take a little longer ( and I also have to make 6 animations ), so the april release most likely won't happen. It will 100% happen in may though and I'll have a real date for you guys as soon as the last renders are being made.

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys for being so understanding regarding the PC issues, I know it really sucks to read about these problems but I'm looking forward to them being solved this week. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week, supporters, and I'll let you guys know if the PC is finally here after all ( like I said, it should be this week if they don't find any errors ). Stay awesome!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Why cheese !?

Depending on what you have in your cereals that doesn't sound too bad ... :unsure:
Heated milk is only weird if you have something like cornflakes in there that would lose its crispiness.
But warm oatmeal with cinnamon and maybe some apple or raspberries sounds good.
Boil steel cut oats with a cinnamon stick; add butter and brown sugar after most of water is absorbed, maybe some nutmeg. Add condensed milk before eating. Yum!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Sorry: Bless your heart is a US Southern or Texas thing. ;)

And cheese just doesn't work, unless the cereal you're talking about is grits, in which you could do either cheese or cinnamon, but not both - just not compatible flavors for sane people. :LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Usually they are Corn Flakes. And since these posts are going down to the void soon, I like them soggy and very soft, because I have very sensitive gums. I love the melted cheese texture and the milk with cinnamon also the sweet and salty and spicy mix of flavors.

But, since I've developed a complete intolerance to milk (even the lactose free one) and can't stand the plant based ones, it's been over 5 years since I've had that pleasure.

Peace :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

And cheese just doesn't work, unless the cereal you're talking about is grits, in which you could do either cheese or cinnamon, but not both - just not compatible flavors for sane people. :LOL:
I'm scared that saying this is gonna get me kidnapped and murdered by a mexican cartel or something, but I love putting a little bit of cinnamon into my taco spices. I'd say you'd be amazed at how good cinnamon into a savoury dish tastes, but I've never managed to convince someone else to try it so idk if I'm just weird. Either way though, I bet grits would go alright with cheese and cinnamon as long as you had a good heavy flavour mixed in as well like maybe bacon.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Usually they are Corn Flakes. And since these posts are going down to the void soon, I like them soggy and very soft, because I have very sensitive gums. I love the melted cheese texture and the milk with cinnamon also the sweet and salty and spicy mix of flavors.

But, since I've developed a complete intolerance to milk (even the lactose free one) and can't stand the plant based ones, it's been over 5 years since I've had that pleasure.

You won't be able to find it in a fancy brand but try some lactose free hard cheeses if you haven't. Lactose free milk set me off too, lactaid never works and even sodium caseinate like in coffee mate has enough lactose to set me off. Lactose free cheese I've got a good record with though.
Not to be a busy body but as a fellow lactose intolerant who's love language is food I can't exaggerate how happy I was when I discovered it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I will make one amendment to my prior statement: cheese and cinnamon mostly don't go together, unless it is cream cheese.

My Bavarian apple torte is made with cream cheese and the apples are mixed with cinnamon and sugar before being layered on top. The base of it is basically a 9" shortbread cookie. ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Hello there you wonderful, cute, wholesome and very attractive people out in the world!

I got better news today regarding the PC. One of the people working there messaged me and told me that if everything goes well during their stress tests ( which they always do before shipping the pre build pc ), they can ship the PC tomorrow, which means it should be here wednesday or thursday. Once that PC is here I can pack up the "broken" one and send it to them, so they can do a proper check on all parts ( since I don't want to buy a new mainboard/cpu to see if those are causing the issues, if its something else in the end ). But I will have two pcs again this week, which are very good news!
So Killer7, they never determined the reason for the problem? I need to move my own issue forward as well. Getting the same error you did.

It's frustrating to not be able to do my posing and renders, but the silver lining is that I don't have to worry about a lot of people readying their torches and pitchforks if I am stuck.

Thank you for the update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm starting a GoFundMe to get you a therapist :HideThePain:
I could see cheese or cinnamon on grits, but not both.

Thank you! As you see, that was my thought as well.
I'm scared that saying this is gonna get me kidnapped and murdered by a mexican cartel or something, but I love putting a little bit of cinnamon into my taco spices. I'd say you'd be amazed at how good cinnamon into a savoury dish tastes, but I've never managed to convince someone else to try it so idk if I'm just weird. Either way though, I bet grits would go alright with cheese and cinnamon as long as you had a good heavy flavour mixed in as well like maybe bacon.
One style of cooking that I could see cinnamon (and perhaps cardemom) with some level of cheese is in Indian cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So Killer7, they never determined the reason for the problem? I need to move my own issue forward as well. Getting the same error you did.

It's frustrating to not be able to do my posing and renders, but the silver lining is that I don't have to worry about a lot of people readying their torches and pitchforks if I am stuck.

They don't have the PC with the issue yet, it's for the "new" pc.

What basically happened was that they had to wait for the PSU I wanted to arrive. Since it didn't arrive at time, they tried a different PSU and during stress test, that PSU seems to have died. Luckily, the same day the PSU I initially wanted arrived ( which was today ) so now they are stress testing the PC with that PSU installed.

The broken pc ( my main pc ) is still here, I just took the GPU out and put it in my render PC. So once the new pc is here, I will use the packaging they used to ship it here and send it to them so they can do a detailed error finding on it ( I still suspect it's the mainboard ).

Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

They don't have the PC with the issue yet, it's for the "new" pc.

What basically happened was that they had to wait for the PSU I wanted to arrive. Since it didn't arrive at time, they tried a different PSU and during stress test, that PSU seems to have died. Luckily, the same day the PSU I initially wanted arrived ( which was today ) so now they are stress testing the PC with that PSU installed.

The broken pc ( my main pc ) is still here, I just took the GPU out and put it in my render PC. So once the new pc is here, I will use the packaging they used to ship it here and send it to them so they can do a detailed error finding on it ( I still suspect it's the mainboard ).
Just be glad you're not (I assume) dealing with Best Buy-dot-com. NEVER AGAIN!

(I should know better, but I didn't want to build one again, I just wanted a ready-to-go gaming computer. Never received anything I ordered online, only have what I have 'cause I ended up finding it in the store.)

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Just be glad you're not (I assume) dealing with Best Buy-dot-com. NEVER AGAIN!

(I should know better, but I didn't want to build one again, I just wanted a ready-to-go gaming computer. Never received anything I ordered online, only have what I have 'cause I ended up finding it in the store.)
Don't blame the store, blame the product / name brand. The store is just a "messenger" trying to make money. If you want a good product, a lot of times, you have to build it yourself, especially when it comes to computers. Almost all pre-built computers come with the cheapest parts sold in bulk and assembled by a minimum wage worker who likely knows very little about computers and these computers are sold at a premium price for all those who refuse to learn from their previous mistakes.

If you don't believe me, watch a few of Gamers Nexus videos or Linus Tech Tips on Youtube and you'll see just how horrible most if not all pre-built computers are.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes