4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
100%! Like I said a few times in my progress updates, now that the amnesia arc is over I can do so many more things regarding stuff like that. It kinda felt wrong to go this way with "side girls", but now I have the freedom to do that :).
Awesome and I love "side girls" in MNF and how you've done it but I hope you don't go down the side girls route until the main LI's are fleshed out. Not saying you ever did but it's one of my pet peeves in VNs.

Very rare that a game makes me tear up, but this one just did. Bravo Killer7. I'm so excited for chapter 4. Some of the best storytelling and character development on this site.
Yeah it's fantastically written, so is Killer7 's other game https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-23-killer7.35957/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know who that is :unsure: I just loaded a premade model inthat scene, I think... :D

Dec 9, 2020
Ok... I have to admit.. I've had this game on ignore since like the first release.... because I didn't like how the MC was acting after they woke up and thoughts of just leaving their family without giving them a chance, running from people who would want to take care of you seems insane to me. But, I've never had amnesia, and I've never known of someone who did, so I really can't judge the actions in the game. Please don't hurt me too much with the reactions!

I am very glad to say, I took this game off ignore and gave it a chance with this last update, and boy, I am surprised at where it has led(and I'm still like somewhere in chapter 1). It has been a wonderful interesting ride so far, the characters, the banter, the dialogue all have been great, and engaging that I haven't felt the need to skip through parts, not once. Weaving in the wonderful memories with Anna every night(if anyone has a wife like Anna irl you hug that woman and tell her you love her every day), discovering the secrets with all your sisters(omg Lena is so hawt!), and relationships with all the daughters, and of course the mystery on who did this in the first place.

So just wanted to say, excellent job Killer7!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ok... I have to admit.. I've had this game on ignore since like the first release.... because I didn't like how the MC was acting after they woke up and thoughts of just leaving their family without giving them a chance, running from people who would want to take care of you seems insane to me. But, I've never had amnesia, and I've never known of someone who did, so I really can't judge the actions in the game. Please don't hurt me too much with the reactions!

I am very glad to say, I took this game off ignore and gave it a chance with this last update, and boy, I am surprised at where it has led(and I'm still like somewhere in chapter 1). It has been a wonderful interesting ride so far, the characters, the banter, the dialogue all have been great, and engaging that I haven't felt the need to skip through parts, not once. Weaving in the wonderful memories with Anna every night(if anyone has a wife like Anna irl you hug that woman and tell her you love her every day), discovering the secrets with all your sisters(omg Lena is so hawt!), and relationships with all the daughters, and of course the mystery on who did this in the first place.

So just wanted to say, excellent job Killer7!
You might even say "killer job!" ;)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes