4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like I said, I think you guys interpret too much of "I would have done this" into the situation at hand :D.
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

.........../s

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Her emotions just constantly make her do dumb things and I have yet to see anything good come from her anymore. That's my opinion on it anyway.
I actually sorta like her. The idea of a LI in a harem type game who isn't all gungho about being in a polyamorous relationship is kinda interesting. And honestly, it's a pretty reasonable stance to take.

Although after learning what she and Sabrina did to the MC sisters, I will admit I'm not as much of a fan of the two as I was before.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I actually sorta like her. The idea of a LI in a harem type game who isn't all gungho about being in a polyamorous relationship is kinda interesting. And honestly, it's a pretty reasonable stance to take.

Although after learning what she and Sabrina did to the MC sisters, I will admit I'm not as much of a fan of the two as I was before.
Yeah, I'm not the biggest Jessica fan at the moment, I mean she's always been a pain in the ass but at least when it comes to Sabrina she felt bad and remorseful about how she treated Emily and Caroline, and wants to apologize to them personally. Jessica on the other hand, still feels the exact same about them and isn't remorseful about what she said.

Obviously this whole Jessica "arc" will eventually lead to some character development, and she'll eventually realize how ridiculous she's being and will end up apologizing to them. For now though, as things stand, she's definitely on my shit list.

Reactions: Valeck and turgsh01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I'm not the biggest Jessica fan at the moment, I mean she's always been a pain in the ass but at least when it comes to Sabrina she felt bad and remorseful about how she treated Emily and Caroline, and wants to apologize to them personally. Jessica on the other hand, still feels the exact same about them and isn't remorseful about what she said.

Obviously this whole Jessica "arc" will eventually lead to some character development, and she'll eventually realize how ridiculous she's being and will end up apologizing to them. For now though, as things stand, she's definitely on my shit list.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: SlapE

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I know it's off topic, but what exactly is the limit on reactions (aka FARL)? I feel like I react a lot and I still never reach that limit. Or is this just some Elhemeer thing?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know it's off topic, but what exactly is the limit on reactions (aka FARL)? I feel like I react a lot and I still never reach that limit. Or is this just some Elhemeer thing?
It's theoretically 20-30 in a 24-hour period unless you're an upgraded member (developer, modder, etc.) and then it's double? Anyway, it's mostly a "me" thing, but I only do it when I can't use the like button ... which is not right now ;)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Glad Mike finally got put down. We do need Sarah to have at least a little trauma from having to do the deed though, if we want some realism. I fully understand he deserved it but it isn't just who she killed but that she she had to kill for the first time. Please don't tell me he lives after this, if so he better be put in gen pop where he will get beaten every day until he takes his own miserable life. I do agree with others questioning the way he trapped our MC, amnesia or not, he should know that his daughter would not be meeting him in some dark alley, especially if she is sick, she would be inside a shop or something. I would be on high alert. Makes the MC look pretty dumb, for someone who is constantly described as being a cautious, smart person.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Glad Mike finally got put down. We do need Sarah to have at least a little trauma from having to do the deed though, if we want some realism. I fully understand he deserved it but it isn't just who she killed but that she she had to kill for the first time. Please don't tell me he lives after this, if so he better be put in gen pop where he will get beaten every day until he takes his own miserable life. I do agree with others questioning the way he trapped our MC, amnesia or not, he should know that his daughter would not be meeting him in some dark alley, especially if she is sick, she would be inside a shop or something. I would be on high alert. Makes the MC look pretty dumb, for someone who is constantly described as being a cautious, smart person.
Can't really agree with any of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes