4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
Not sure yet, I'm using an app on my phone to make these calls.

And regarding Bethany... Never say never ;).
I just played your the game and i must say i really enjoyed it. Good job!
I feel like it's hard to find a game that iswholesome and have alot of family banter in it. And now i just want the next update alot hehe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you have answered this already. But do you have any like set amount of chapters the game is going to get? Or does it just depend on at what point you run out of ideas?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
To add to this topic, My wife hit meno around 45 (a bit early, especially as you will see in later examples) but her sister (my sister-in-law) just had another one and she is about 63. Totally surprised the hell out of all of us when her husband called excited. It's a rather soft number as her grandma had my Father in law around her late 60s, and it not impossible for pregnancies even later. Even healthy ones for that matter.

Sure there are risks involved, but even for young mother in their late teens and twenties have risks. Being alive means you are at risk. Eventually the risk of illness and death becomes 100%. Be it drinking water, breathing air or getting hit by a bus in the crosswalk out of the blue.

But I admit, I'd rather have a pregnancy safe character in the mix. Knock 'em all up, but have one that can coach the others of team baby makes through it all like legendary champions they can all be. One that been there and done that.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have played both My New Family and this. I had tp stop with MNF because I don't love the art style and it felt a bit sluggish in story, but I absolutely love everything about My New Memories. The character development, the relationships, the art style, the designs of the characters, the lewd scenes, and the story development. After going through Chapter 3 (which you ended at the perfect moment), I am subscribing to your SubscribeStar. Thanks, Killer7!

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
To add to this topic, My wife hit meno around 45 (a bit early, especially as you will see in later examples) but her sister (my sister-in-law) just had another one and she is about 63. Totally surprised the hell out of all of us when her husband called excited. It's a rather soft number as her grandma had my Father in law around her late 60s, and it not impossible for pregnancies even later. Even healthy ones for that matter.

Sure there are risks involved, but even for young mother in their late teens and twenties have risks. Being alive means you are at risk. Eventually the risk of illness and death becomes 100%. Be it drinking water, breathing air or getting hit by a bus in the crosswalk out of the blue.

But I admit, I'd rather have a pregnancy safe character in the mix. Knock 'em all up, but have one that can coach the others of team baby makes through it all like legendary champions they can all be. One that been there and done that.

Wait really at age 63?
The first thing i do think about is how the kid might be without a mother in quite early age :s. But I guess your family is quite close and someone would help out if the bad things happens?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Balley Yep 63. And yes there are quite a few of them 0n my wife's side of the family willing to step up if the worse happens. With life span expectancy as it is. Likely to be in college or beyond by the time one could really be worried.

Trust me, we were shocked as much as happy for them. Especially since we experienced early menopause earlier. it was a trip and a half.

But we're off topic now. This is about the game and Killer7.

If they (K7) wants senior citizen pregnancy. It's really rare, but not impossible. That is up to them. Would like not, but it not our story to tell.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I really enjoyed the story, and am eager to see the continuation. I'm curious on how the choices outside the family turn out as well, will be interesting to see if the 'fresh faces' join in with the harem and become regulars.

side note, will there be a memory type page to revisit certain scenes?

Nov 6, 2020
As I see it, there were only two appropriate places to end the chapter. Where he did, or a few scenes before. I prefer ending at this point (at the resolution of the three primary challenges, leaving others for next time)rather than cliffhanger that resolved nothing.

I compared it to the ending of the first Star Wars film. Death Star dealt with, Tarkin removed, and the heroes back together. Not everything was resolved--Vader got away to be a nemesis for another day. Not to equate Jessica with Darth Vader, of course. Of course, if we do want to consider the analogy, who will be the "tauntaun" the MC finds himself warm inside first next chapter? :rolleyes:
Oh, no, I wasn't complaining, as it really was a perfect cliffhanger ending. I was merely expressing my fanboy frustration that I have to wait for the next update to see how it goes. I just want all the game finished RIGHT NOW K7 NO SLEEP FOR YOU

/jk please take care of yourself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Aug 13, 2018
All I have to say about this game is... OUT FUCKING STANDING!! It is rare that these AVN's can give you an emotional response beyond just the basic neanderthal brain. The writing the connection the characters have to the MC and to each other. I was so afraid that this would be the end with the Dev's tag line at the beginning of the last chapter. Now I feel that it is just getting started with all the relationships that are started and those that are just waiting to blossom. Great job, I can't wait for the next installment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and pgm_01
Dec 9, 2020
Finally got through to the latest update. What a ride still, love the meaty story, and writing is so good that it doesn't leave you bored or uninterested, kept me engaged to the very end. Again I'm so glad I gave this game another chance, it was so worth it. A lot of hours of content, and with all the banter and love between everyone it makes it feel very wholesome and connected to the characters, wholesome on the level with even Grandma's House that has a lot more of the hugging and funny banter as well, but on an even much deeper level getting to know the individual relationships with everyone. Strong message of always go with your feelings, and never be afraid to love or be loved.

Can't wait for the next arc! :love:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

Thanks for the great feedback on the lewd render! I had this funny idea in my head with the thumbs up, and I think Lina was the perfect character to do it ( especially when she's naked, right? ). Currently thinking about this weeks lewd render, it might be time to show a bit more of Sophie...We'll see!

Okay, let's talk about My New Family because I have some great news coming up ( at least I think they are great )

The first good news is that I was finally able to show pregnancy properly. You probably remember that my issue was that the girls couldn't wear any clothes when they had pregnant bellies - The clothes would just clip into them, making it look horrible. And even the naked version of the bellies looked kinda weird and not really "fitting", depending on the girl. I found a solution for that, though, and while the girls might still be naked a lot of times ( since they mentioned it ), you will now also be able to see that they are pregnant even when they are clothed! This is going to make a lot of things easier, for example, if the MC wants to go and buy groceries with a pregnant Sandra, he can do so now ( because she can't show up naked to the store after all ). I don't want to show you an example of how it looks yet, it will be a surprise once you play the update!

The other thing is that I'm currently trying to figure out how to "polish" the look of honey select. In todays progress update render you see Lucy at the beach, using the "alternative" version of honey select. The main difference will be the lighting, which will be way more customizable for me to make lighting look more "realistic". If you directly compare this render to a regular one of MNF, you probably will only notice minor differences. MNF has a very "special" look, even if you compare it to other honey select games, especially if you check the color schemes. They are usually very rich in colors, which helps a lot with girls like Lucy, because her skin and hair color really come off better with these more rich colors. You often have this "washed out" and more realistic look in other Honey Select games that use these mods, which works great for them, but for My New Family it would probably kill off a lot of the vibes.

This is all still temporary though and I haven't comitted to anything yet. I'm also still trying to learn more about Honey Select 2 for the eventual My New Family 2, so yeah, it's going to be a longer progress. Focus for now will be the last update of MNF though, which will show all the pregnancy and wholesomess for everyone who went for the true ending!

And then we have My New Memories... The feedback for Chapter III has been outstanding. Really, I had a feeling that it will my best update yet, but holy cow, your feedback overwhelmed me. I don't think I ever read so many positive comments throughout all platforms - Steam, Discord, and even the zone where pirates reside. That made me extremely happy, especially because it worked out as I hoped it would - you guys are now even more excited for Chapter 4. And I can promise you, I will do everything I can to make it as good or even better than Chapter 3. There are so many things that finally will be possible now, because the overall tone of the game will change from the rather "depressing" gloom that it had for a while, to a more wholesome positive vibe with lots of funny and cute interactions with the girls. Especially the progress with Lina and Yukiko will make a huge leap. Not going to spoil too much yet, but work has already started on it as well! The wait will not be as long as it was for Chapter 3, I can guarantee you that!

And I think that is all for now. The fact that I can show the pregnancy in My New Family properly yet was such a huge relief for me, and I know that a lot of you amazing people were looking forward to that. First beta for My New Family Chapter 19 will be soon, so stay tuned for that! And of course, stay awesome!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The MC is the father or son?
Both.
The MC is son to Bethany, brother to Sabrina and Jessica (and others), and father to a number of other characters. The actual numbers are spoilers.
And what is so important about the spelling for any one not native english or american? I think I do ok as it is my second language, and it is also irrelevant to my opinion on a verry good game/story that can be a little better, as I wrote.
The problem is you are not the first. This is a very successful game with a strong following already. Every week, successful developers (at least those who visit here) get multiple "advice" messages each week from people who feel they know how to make a successful game more successful. It gets tiring, and the advice telling the developer how to do their job just gets ignored.

As far as the other, it helps one be better understood. Someone interested in clear communication would be better served if they learn the differences between some of the more problematic of English words.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Love the story so far, but sorry for ask this but am I the only one who find the lewd scenes in 0.4 lack of passion ? Perhaps too slow, i don't know...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Love the story so far, but sorry for ask this but am I the only one who find the lewd scenes in 0.4 lack of passion ? Perhaps too slow, i don't know...
I mean one scene was a kitchen quickie, and then Bethany was intentionally doing her best to depersonalize because she was fighting with her internal guilt. Not to mention the Lena scene which even though I don't like PoV doggy where you can't see the girls face or tits, I thought that was some pretty passionate sex, bonus points for the intentional breeding.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Killer7 I'd like to understand why my review was labeled as inappropriate and removed. It's absolutely crucial for developers to have the humility to accept criticism and diverse opinions. Removing reviews without clear explanations stifles transparency and disregards valuable customer feedback. This kind of dominance over user reviews is unacceptable.
Why? I'm sure it was a ultimate crappy review, else it wouldn't have been deleted.

Next part: Killer hasn't the power to delete reviews, he can just ask the MODS to look and they decide what they do with it. But mostly it isn't the Dev him/herself who asks. 99% of the time it gets reported by other people because Reviews comes out as Ultimate Crap.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes