4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wow I didn't notice when this was uploaded.

And it has 23 pages and 23 reviews already!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
in earlier posts, K7 did say she will be along the lines of Alice in MNF there she too at the start wasn't a love interest but as time went on she felt left out so MC loved her like that too I think the same will happen to Olivia she will feel left out and prob say what you said too asking daddy if he loves them more
Semen Demon MKII!! ;)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...everyone has their own tastes and that's fine. But how can you not like Sandy? She was the anchor of that entire game. Without her there is no harem, no Lucy, no patching up the relationships (all from a story standpoint of course, not necessarily a gameplay standpoint), and without patching up with Mom there is no Alice getting adopted...or welcomed. Lucy and Alice are my favorites from MNF, but without Sandy it just doesn't work.
And as for Anna...not sure how she is being so overly accommodating when she is in a coma, but if you are talking about the flashbacks...again, everyone has their tastes and K7 made her personal taste to share the man she loves with the women she loves...like Sandy...and without that we don't get the energetic neice/daughter character. It may not feel natural to many people, but its a fantasy game first of all, and its an amnesia recovery incest story for another...and the fact is that that kind of character (Sandy and Anna types) make it feel at least a bit less rapey and modesty and more familial and lovingly consensu

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Killer7 What a great start to your new game, but i got a beef to pick with ya, how the hell can you do that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with out putting a warning up that it will be emotional and pull at your heart strings. WTF dude you made me choke up and shed a couple of tears. I had to stop playing for 20 minz to regain myself.

You bastage .... but seriously great opening to your new game.

The only problem i have with is 2 of your daughters, Sophie and Morgan, now i dont have anything against Loli looking character but for what ever reason i feel that they should be "grown" up some.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I know I tried My New Family over a year ago and dropped it. I don't remember exactly why except that some of the writing and the art style (not a huge fan of HS) put me off a little. (And later, I got it confused with another game too)

My New Memories though. Wonderful character design, even if the daughters look and act a bit younger than their given ages IMO, as well as distinct personalities without overdoing things. They are all beautiful, and that's unusual for me as most games have characters I find less attractive, mostly relating to ridiculous breast size (I like small boobs). Here, they are almost all absolutely lovely. I'm sure we will all grow to love Jessica too. In time. Maybe.

The story is intriguing, and very well written with few mistakes (kudos to both Killer7 and any proofreaders). I hope things don't develop too quickly, I like a slow burn (huge fan of Hillside here). The different characters' arcs will be fun to follow.

Any cons? Not really so far. The psychologist doesn't look to be in her mid to late 50's, which she should be if she had been practicing for 30 years (which I think she mentioned).
Really enjoyed this, very long first release. I think this is one of those games where you come for the hot sex and stay for the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, pretty much that.

I havent decided on that part yet. She will probably know but will be fine with not joining. She wants to stay the little princess.
And since your wholesome MCs do not engage in manipulation or mind control, that's it. The women are always at choice. I like that about your games.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone else thinks that the Dev made MC an architect just so he could have him build a big-ass mansion once he gets all the girls and impregnates them all ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am not going to kill Anna. She wont die.
Even knowing that, the mood of those scenes pulls me in and makes me forget: I still feel the dread and tears. Well done!
i've been waiting seems like since i was 21 for this game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

happy to see you released it ... thank you Killer7 (y)
And I know how long ago that was!

Last edited:

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
i'll be honest I was a tiny bit skeptical because half this site is amnesia games, but the story is reall good. I'd be nervous about Anna but I'm sure she's coming back since it's killer7 and his games are always so wholesome

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
FWIW I agree with you 100%. What we have been shown there isnt a single redeeming thing about the character, and I have no intention on letting her back into the family. I hope we can kick her the fuck out and let her realize that being a complete bitch, trying to break up his family has consequences. I don't see anything that could be said that could make up for what she did.
As Killer7 said, it appears that the MC broke her years ago. He created Jessica by his actions.
It was her decision and you will get certain events on that route that you dont get on the female route. In this first release there is already different dialogue for example. I didnt want to go the usual "she has been bullied" route so it will be different from other games, I think.
And she also won't be traumatized because "parents died in a car accident arguing about her gender identity."
With that in mind keep up the good work Killer7, old pancake prince, I'm excited to see what happens next and if a stray cat will show up. xD
It should be the DAZ version of Fluffy. Same markings (same cat) if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLKX

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
not to mention we also learned that MC has TWO more daughters Sarah and Yukiko god when Lena dropped that I nearly shit myself and way to end it right there I was hoping the game would at least end after we see the MC's reaction lol and I have a feeling that Morgan would be Sabrina and Mc's daughter too and little Alice I mean Oliva maybe Beth's kid too?? but that could be the generation hair thing but it is wired that 3 girls have diff hair than their mom's Anna it goes by either the dad or the mom's side
My dad is a black haired North American Indian, My mom is an Old Country English ginger, my wife is a black haired Asian. I have brown hair with a lot of red in it, I have an auburn haired white skinned round eyed daughter and one with olive skin and almond eyes that was born with black hair which all fell out and was replaced with brown hair. Our DNA is a gene soup where our kids can be either brown or white skinned with 3 possible hair colors & 2 different nose profiles and either round or asian styled eyes...

And before you start making mailman jokes, they both have features that resemble me.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yea I know what you mean, most Devs will post 10 minutes worth of game as 0.1 and think they have done alright, this was shockingly substantial and frankly its what games like this should be... oh I just noticed its the Dev from My New Family... well that explains it, another great game with substantial updates rather than a single scene added per update, its great that its the same Dev, it means I won't have any nasty surprises since I already know the sort of vibe that Dev favor for their story and its one I am good with.
Definitely! I played day after day after day. Expecting each evening that I'd hit the end of the update. I was very pleasantly surprised there was so much material.
No, but the sessions with Dr. Rosenberg are going to be very interesting in the future. But you won't miss important story regarding the family or anything.
It's going to be interesting to see how much she already knows about his family.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just stumbled across the "Sabrina the Teenage Witch reference. Well played, I didn't see it coming. And the diabetes jokes are back, too. My blood sugar history is doing an XD on my meter.
Apparently it went right over my head. I'll have to look for it.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes