4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's more or less the same hair color Olivia has - More of a natural red than Orange.
People here get so used to the non-natural hair colors from DAZ and HS that they forget what real redheads look like.

Some are quite orange leaning
Some are darker reds - Auburn

And pretty much everything in between

Newer gen materials try to get more authentic and realistic so then we get Karla

Or Lilly from Perv's TftUV

Reactions: pgm_01

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

We had another summer inspired lewd render on the weekend, so I might do something different this week. Sabrina and Lena in the nude was a very nice sight tho, right? Especially in the nice sunny environment of the pool. Anyway, I feel like we need some Sophie and maybe Morgan this week. I'll cook up something nice!

Okay, let's talk about My New Family. As you may have noticed I didn't release a beta last weekend and it fucking sucks. I checked the current date and realised that it has been a month since My New Memories released and that there still hasn't been a beta for MNF yet - which sucks even more. I know I usually take it slower after a MNM update drops, but that is not an excuse that its taking this long. The good news is that I'm done with the script and I'm at the last ~30% of the renders right now. So I expect the beta to drop during the night, probably early morning EU time. I'm really really sorry that it's taking so long and I'm going to do my best that beta 2 won't take nearly as long as this one. The writers block I had set me back pretty hard, but I'm glad that part is over now. The first day is super wholesome, especially the evening with a very pregnant Sandra ( where you will also get some nice lewding of the naked beauty ). So yeah, really really sorry about the delay, there is no valid excuse for that, it should not have taken this long to release the first beta. I will let my workflow speak for itself again after this beta dropped, so you don't have to hear any of those excuses to begin with anymore.

Oh, and to repeat it from other progress updates: Keep in mind that it's not going to be "ingame days" anymore for the MNF Epilogue. The first day of this chapter will play several weeks after the wedding, and the "second day" of the update will play a few weeks after that one and so on and so on. This means that you will eventually see everyone with a nice and round belly.

Now, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. I'm pretty sure you're very curious who these three ladies in the first render are. Or maybe you already guessed it. It's Karla, Caroline and Emily. Karla is the woman Manny ( mcs father ) married after him and Bethany divorced ( don't forget, it was a mutual divorce, they didn't split up with bad blood or anything like that ). As it turns out, he took a certain liking to a specific hair color. As you can see, they really have a lot in common with the MC and Sabrina. Just that it's a little more obvious with those two - I wonder if they also have some nice twin magic going on. The other render is Lina and the MC at the train station. This is a render from Chapter 4, where him and Lina will wait for these three gingers to arrive. Lina has a very special connection to Caroline and Emily, who are just a bit younger than Sarah. I guess you could say that these gingers might form some kind of cult...I wonder where I've seen this before. Maybe they will enjoy doing a certain super cuddle time with the MC as well? Who knows who knows... Anyway, I'm very happy to hear your feedback regarding those three. Anna mentioned that they are stacked, and it shows, I think. They will become an integral part of Chapter 4, especially once they find out what happened to the MC and Anna and given the circumstances Anna is in at the moment.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry again for the delay regarding the first MNF Epilogue beta, I will do everything I can to make up for it. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Until then, Stay awesome! And don't forget to share your feedback regarding Karla, Caroline and Emily!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
alright alright we...well i forgive your your writers block no need to double post :ROFLMAO: but seriously long as its worked on and updates are said its all good

Zoroastrist

Jun 16, 2023
Cant wait for the next chapter of My New Memories.
This game had for me the best story so far, the girls are very pretty.
These 3 new gingers are gorgeous, but Lina is a godess.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I do not understand why Jessica feels like she has a right to be mad at the MC. Unless I am misunderstanding the situation Anna and the MC were already together, Anna encouraged them to get together and they did, they were both consenting adults who understood the situation. Then Jessica decided she wanted to change the terms and delivered an ultimatum seriously why does everyone act like MC hurt her, she hurt herself. When everyone was talking about how MC hurt her I thought he led her on or something then left her for Anna, something like that. But this situation is entirely on her. Man the more I learn the less I like her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I do not understand why Jessica feels like she has a right to be mad at the MC. Unless I am misunderstanding the situation Anna and the MC were already together, Anna encouraged them to get together and they did, they were both consenting adults who understood the situation. Then Jessica decided she wanted to change the terms and delivered an ultimatum seriously why does everyone act like MC hurt her, she hurt herself. When everyone was talking about how MC hurt her I thought he led her on or something then left her for Anna, something like that. But this situation is entirely on her. Man the more I learn the less I like her.
I mean, you're not wrong, but you're missing the point I think. The fact that Jessica feels how she feels is not in any way related to rational thought, nor is the MC's reaction to her dismay. Jessica is also probably supposed to be at least marginally bipolar (or something similar).

On the other side, MC can't ignore the emotions that drive him. He knows he made the only decision he could, but he still feels guilty and sad about the damage it does his sister, especially since his actions seemed to not only give her unrealistic hope, but make things worse going forward.

Everything they both do follows this pattern. When she's calm, Jessica KNOWS she's in the wrong, that she doesn't "have the right" to be mad that he loves Anna first and everyone else second. But when she's upset, she can't think clearly enough to stop herself from trying to get what she wants, or just lashing out because she can't. When the MC is confronted by her anger, he gets calm and sad. He gets angry too, but only at the situation, not at at anyone he considers family.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes