4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Deathcloud7

Aug 22, 2023
I have spent the last few days reading through the posts on this thread and i have a few thoughts. The people that was complaining about the Sabrina and Anna together scene are just being idiots. Nothing happened for one and two there is nothing NTR about it. Two, someone mention that you plan on not allowing the children of the MC to be lewded, specifically Olivia is that true? Olivia and Samantha are my favorites. Samantha solely because there are so little black women in these games.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
day17_bethanysitlookatyousmiletalksadhospital.jpg

Progress Update | 28/08/2023
Hello there you super sexy and very wholesome people!
Another week, another progress update!
Ah, lewd render.Turns out that Bethany and Sarah always go well together, right? That lewd render was something. I feel like seeing Sarah from behind is always a treat for the eyes anyway, she has such a nice body. And Bethany as well, of course, in all her naked glory...
On a personal note, due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm going to move next month ( end of september ). The new contract is already signed and the move should go over pretty smooth ( I don't have that much stuff that needs to get moved to the new apartment ). Just something I wanted to let you guys know, it will not disrupt my work on the games at all, but I had to find a new apartment quickly due to some shit that has happened.
Anyway, let's talk about the games
As you may have noticed, I still didn't post previews for the epilogue and to be honest, I don't know why. I'm going to post them this week 100%, I just wasn't sure what I can show and what I should not show. For example, I don't want to spoil how cute the girls look with their pregnant bellies - I feel like that is something you have to see on your own. So I have to pick them carefully to not reveal too much. The good news is though that I'm making good progress on Beta 5 and I expect it to be ready soon, hopefully this weekend. While the focus is on Elaine for this day ( something she really needed ) you will also get your second dates with two other lovely women and some extra fun with Becca, Mary and Fiona ( again ). I also planned out most of the last day, and I just know that once you see the Ending screen, you will smile and think "Now I can't wait for My New Family 2".
While the focus is still My New Family, I was also working quite a bit on My New Memories ( mainly to combat the writers block I had for an event on the fourth day ). Todays progress update render shows Bethany in the hospital hallway, which means that this happens in the first major event of chapter 4. While the other girls are in Anna's room, you will have quite the emotional talk with her, because the MC will reveal that he got his memories back. Bethany, being the amazing mother that she is, will be happier than she'll show in that moment, mainly because she knows what is going on in the room behind her. You will also talk about the move, which will happen on the 2nd day of Chapter 4, and I feel like this event will be as wholesome as it can be. You might even see someone you wouldn't expect in the city where Bethany and Jessica used to live. Not going to spoil anything, though, it will hopefully be a nice surprise for everyone. I personally can't wait for you guys to play Chapter 4, because for me personally, it's the best and most important one so far ( because my favorite woman will get a lot of screentime, don't worry, the others will as well ).
This was a shorter progress update than usual, mainly because there will be a very long post on the 31st - Which will be the 4th anniversary for My New Family and for me as a game dev in general. So stay tuned for that if you are interested in these more personal posts from me. The same goes for the lewd render this week and of course, finally, the previews. Stay awesome!

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Ah, lewd render.Turns out that Bethany and Sarah always go well together, right? That lewd render was something. I feel like seeing Sarah from behind is always a treat for the eyes anyway, she has such a nice body. And Bethany as well, of course, in all her naked glory...

On a personal note, due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm going to move next month ( end of september ). The new contract is already signed and the move should go over pretty smooth ( I don't have that much stuff that needs to get moved to the new apartment ). Just something I wanted to let you guys know, it will not disrupt my work on the games at all, but I had to find a new apartment quickly due to some shit that has happened.

As you may have noticed, I still didn't post previews for the epilogue and to be honest, I don't know why. I'm going to post them this week 100%, I just wasn't sure what I can show and what I should not show. For example, I don't want to spoil how cute the girls look with their pregnant bellies - I feel like that is something you have to see on your own. So I have to pick them carefully to not reveal too much. The good news is though that I'm making good progress on Beta 5 and I expect it to be ready soon, hopefully this weekend. While the focus is on Elaine for this day ( something she really needed ) you will also get your second dates with two other lovely women and some extra fun with Becca, Mary and Fiona ( again ). I also planned out most of the last day, and I just know that once you see the Ending screen, you will smile and think "Now I can't wait for My New Family 2".

While the focus is still My New Family, I was also working quite a bit on My New Memories ( mainly to combat the writers block I had for an event on the fourth day ). Todays progress update render shows Bethany in the hospital hallway, which means that this happens in the first major event of chapter 4. While the other girls are in Anna's room, you will have quite the emotional talk with her, because the MC will reveal that he got his memories back. Bethany, being the amazing mother that she is, will be happier than she'll show in that moment, mainly because she knows what is going on in the room behind her. You will also talk about the move, which will happen on the 2nd day of Chapter 4, and I feel like this event will be as wholesome as it can be. You might even see someone you wouldn't expect in the city where Bethany and Jessica used to live. Not going to spoil anything, though, it will hopefully be a nice surprise for everyone. I personally can't wait for you guys to play Chapter 4, because for me personally, it's the best and most important one so far ( because my favorite woman will get a lot of screentime, don't worry, the others will as well ).

This was a shorter progress update than usual, mainly because there will be a very long post on the 31st - Which will be the 4th anniversary for My New Family and for me as a game dev in general. So stay tuned for that if you are interested in these more personal posts from me. The same goes for the lewd render this week and of course, finally, the previews. Stay awesome!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
I'm gonna guess, in order that I think most likely, Fiona or Becca or Sandra

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2885597

Progress Update | 28/08/2023
As you may have noticed, I still didn't post previews for the epilogue and to be honest, I don't know why. I'm going to post them this week 100%, I just wasn't sure what I can show and what I should not show. For example, I don't want to spoil how cute the girls look with their pregnant bellies - I feel like that is something you have to see on your own. So I have to pick them carefully to not reveal too much.
You could always post previews of them "Austin Powers" style, much like you do with the MCs' faces, having housplants and furniture hiding the bellies in the renders.
just were curious.so Little boy is trans we cant have content with him .
Boy? There are no boys in the game.
i think Healthy Morgan is canon(boys are boys and girls are girls thats all). and i kinda like trans content :D
Healthy Morgan? She's healthy either way. Have you been listening to too much right-wing propaganda?
:unsure:so it is weird fear of trans ppl today when someone dont want to fuck them? interesting :D
Perhaps it's because of the anti-trans propaganda rife in the media today.
I didn't say that, you're making assumptions. I do however believe that ppl who are afraid of playing a game just because it may or may not contain what is almost always optional trans content is weird to me and I've seen a lot of ppl bail out of games for exactly that reason. Even if a game had some forced content that the player didn't like but only lasted a few minutes out of the many hours of gameplay, just skip passed it and move on. I could never understand what the big deal is when it comes to minor things like that.
Yeah, to my perception, it comes across as a very fragile, snowflake response.
maybe cause lot of that ppl found out by playing that it is not optional as it was proclaimed (i am not saying that it is this case)

and it is not minor thing :D
Trans people exist in real life. Why is it such a big issue for some? I wonder if some people are worried that it will challenge their assumptions, much like when people were afraid to associate with gay people because they'd "catch the gay."
It's optional in this game if you chose the non-trans route.

Man, some people on this forum cry, bitch, and moan more than an ER full of people.
Fragile snowflakes, IMHO.

Paule778

Jul 14, 2021
Too bad that takes with the update for so long. Have just discovered the game and I love it. Can hardly wait until chapter 4 is published. I hope that soon comes

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes