4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
I know this question has probably been asked before but I'm too lazy to look it up but how does the female Morgan route changes the main story?
Having played both choices I can say it only affects a few small scenes for now, and the introduction of a character. The number of scenes are still the same (nothing lewd as of yet) but the trans versions are longer, and give Morgan more depth as a character. Knowing the writing of the story you won't have to worry about Anna being pissed that you "didn't realize" that Morgan was trans the whole time if you picked the female route, it's just added if you don't want trans content :) Killer7 is just wholesome like that!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jesus has the art of fucking reading been lost? I know most are Americans here and the school system sucks ass there but fuck me.

Again, for the fucking blind...how many times does it need to be said that the bulk of the start of the VN will be BELLA focused!

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jesus has the art of fucking reading been lost? I know most are Americans here and the school system sucks ass there but fuck me.

Again, for the fucking blind...how many times does it need to be said that the bulk of the start of the VN will be BELLA focused!
Eeeehhh Buddy, are you in the right thread? No Bella here, I'm guessing you meant to post that in Summers Gone thread? ;)

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
We've all had other threads open at once and have accidently posted in the wrong thread when we're on a roll. Any one who says they haven't is either a liar or delusional. :ROFLMAO:
I've done it enough times to double check where I am posting, and then double check what I am posting, far easier than ranting about something in the wrong place and looking like a fool :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've done it enough times to double check where I am posting, and then double check what I am posting, far easier than ranting about something in the wrong place and looking like a fool :LOL:
Well, I can say that seeing Maviarab around in other threads, he's never made that mistake before. At least as far as I can tell. But we all have to start somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Well, I can say that seeing Maviarab around in other threads, he's never made that mistake before. At least as far as I can tell. But we all have to start somewhere. :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully he will have a good sense of humor about it, nothing wrong with making a mistake, just the irony of it struck me as oddly more funny than usual :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Screw you guys :p :ROFLMAO:

Tempted to delete it but meh...good for a laugh to leave it up heh.

(In my defence...I know what happened, my mouse is dying and double clicks, misclicks all the time, can't highlight stuff anymore, so guessing that's what the problem was....so ok...*holds hands up*...I'm a dumbass today)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes