4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and extremely sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

I think the lewd Bethany render I posted on the weekend was one of the best I made so far, comperable to the Sabrina render from the week before ( that I posted in a similar pose on the weekend for everyone on twitter etc ). I feel like toying around with lighting can be a lot of fun and those two renders were very different from my usual ingame stuff. I think that is exactly what custom renders are there for, though, to be very different from the stuff you see ingame.

I didn't receive any news yet and I'm most likely going to write a new email to my attorney on wednesday, asking if anything returned. I think they are still catching up on stuff after the holidays, but to be honest, I have no idea how these people work. My suspicion is that they start to let work pile up ~2 weeks before Christmas and then work this pile off with the start of the new year. So who knows if my thing has been answered yet or not - I'll keep you guys posted and keep my head up to not let it get to me. It's getting more and more difficult though since I set my own deadline for this shit.

I was able to work quite a bit on My New Memories, though. I realized that while the main focus of Chapter 4 will be the family being fully reunited again, I also want to tell a few small backstories for the new characters. So todays render would be Caroline in the Cinema with the MC ( replace Sabrina with Caroline in your head, if you can ). Her and the MC used to do this a lot when he was visiting them and there is a very special reason for that - Something you will find out once you go there with her. It will be one of the few times the MC is not staying home again because I feel like that could end up being boring. I mean, imagine staying at home all day and doing whatever the hell, right? Yeah, that's a very weird thought...Anyway, Caroline is the more outgoing of the twins, so this will be a more laid back and fun event instead of emotional. Even though they are going to bring up certain things of the past, it will overall be a cute event. I also want to show the big difference ( no pun intended regarding her breast size, if you remember ) between her and her twin sister, since it's not that easy to tell them apart just by their looks. Once you get to know them better it will be very very easy though and I feel like Caroline will connect with a lot of you amazing people like Lina did. Think of her as Linas other older sister because they are much more alike than her and Sarah are ( which makes sense given the fact what Sarah had to experience ). So yeah, I'm super stoked to see you guys play this event, I really think that Chapter 4 is going to be the one I always wanted to make, especially in terms of wholesome and cute stuff.

And I think that's it for now. I will update you guys asap if I get some positive news from my lawyer and if its negative, you will hear about it in next weeks progress update. I have some more stuff to share soon that is not about the case, but rather something I got because I'm full of copium. Stay awesome, you amazing people!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people!

About ten minutes ago I received an email from my lawyer, after I send him one last thursday ( on the 11th ). The state attorney didn't respond to his last letter yet, but he recommended that we should not try to send letters like that again. He made a different suggestion, basically making a proposal to give me a copy of certain files. I just have to prepare a list of files I need and then we can make this request, which has a higher chance of success ( and faster response ). So, that is exactly what I will do. I will actually do two things: Request only the character .dufs and/or ask them to give me copies of the scene files that contains these characters. The second option would be better, because then I don't have to rebuild all the scenes from scratch. So for example, I'll ask to have the scene where Yukiko and the MC are in the new house - which automatically gives me Yukiko and the MC as my characters back. I had no idea that you can make requests like that so I'm glad I learned this today. Pray for and with me that this request will get a positive and fast response! This is the first time I'm seeing a real chance to continue working on MNM in full effect the very near future.

I also posted a nice lewd render with Sabrina on the weekend and I feel like this week, it will be Bethany and her again. I have to admit that I already got a new PC, because I have high hopes that the situation will be resolved sooner than later ( that was before I even knew what I wrote above ). So I can utilize the power of a full render pc again, which will greatly help my mental health as well ( because the laptop was starting to die pretty fast ).

I was able to work quite a bit on My New Memories as well, I'm now at around 5000 lines of code, which is about 1/3 of the full update ( I usually aim for ~65k words and ~12k lines of code for one MNM update, sometimes its more, sometimes its a little less ). I was really inspired to write a very wholesome event with Anna, which further indicates that her and the MC are really soulmates. The bond they share is hard to describe, but when I write their events it's so full of emotions, way more than the MC and Sandra in MNF for example. Maybe it's because they have been married for so long already, or maybe it's because they loved each other for such a long time, even before Anna had to leave. It's just a bond that can't be broken and I want to show everyone what a loving and caring wife Anna is, with just a little hint of the perversion that is cooking under the lit. It's not like that is about to break out, it's more like a constant simmer that will keep going forever - just like their love. I think when you see this event you will see how deep I can go into the so called "corny" branch of AVNS. It will be the ultimate sugarly sweet event of MNM and Chapter 4, I think. Todays render is Bethany though, that you will have to replace with Lisa in your head. The MC will visit Lisa again ( if you decided to pursue her ) after their first lewd encounter, and she invites him over to her apartment. What happens there will be very very lewd and further emphasize that Anna truly loves to share the MC. Not going to say more, but you probably know where this will go.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry that there is not more to report, but I will make sure to update you guys right away when my lawyer got a response regarding the request. Given the fact that the state attorney didn't even respond to the letter from december, I expect them to be either understaffed or they just don't feel like responding anymore. In any case, I really hope what I wrote above will finally have a positive impact on things. The deadline for me personally is still there, until I get the files back. It has been 4 months already and I will give it the next 14 days to hopefully get some kind of response. In the meantime, stay awesome people!

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people!

About ten minutes ago I received an email from my lawyer, after I send him one last thursday ( on the 11th ). The state attorney didn't respond to his last letter yet, but he recommended that we should not try to send letters like that again. He made a different suggestion, basically making a proposal to give me a copy of certain files. I just have to prepare a list of files I need and then we can make this request, which has a higher chance of success ( and faster response ). So, that is exactly what I will do. I will actually do two things: Request only the character .dufs and/or ask them to give me copies of the scene files that contains these characters. The second option would be better, because then I don't have to rebuild all the scenes from scratch. So for example, I'll ask to have the scene where Yukiko and the MC are in the new house - which automatically gives me Yukiko and the MC as my characters back. I had no idea that you can make requests like that so I'm glad I learned this today. Pray for and with me that this request will get a positive and fast response! This is the first time I'm seeing a real chance to continue working on MNM in full effect the very near future.

I also posted a nice lewd render with Sabrina on the weekend and I feel like this week, it will be Bethany and her again. I have to admit that I already got a new PC, because I have high hopes that the situation will be resolved sooner than later ( that was before I even knew what I wrote above ). So I can utilize the power of a full render pc again, which will greatly help my mental health as well ( because the laptop was starting to die pretty fast ).

I was able to work quite a bit on My New Memories as well, I'm now at around 5000 lines of code, which is about 1/3 of the full update ( I usually aim for ~65k words and ~12k lines of code for one MNM update, sometimes its more, sometimes its a little less ). I was really inspired to write a very wholesome event with Anna, which further indicates that her and the MC are really soulmates. The bond they share is hard to describe, but when I write their events it's so full of emotions, way more than the MC and Sandra in MNF for example. Maybe it's because they have been married for so long already, or maybe it's because they loved each other for such a long time, even before Anna had to leave. It's just a bond that can't be broken and I want to show everyone what a loving and caring wife Anna is, with just a little hint of the perversion that is cooking under the lit. It's not like that is about to break out, it's more like a constant simmer that will keep going forever - just like their love. I think when you see this event you will see how deep I can go into the so called "corny" branch of AVNS. It will be the ultimate sugarly sweet event of MNM and Chapter 4, I think. Todays render is Bethany though, that you will have to replace with Lisa in your head. The MC will visit Lisa again ( if you decided to pursue her ) after their first lewd encounter, and she invites him over to her apartment. What happens there will be very very lewd and further emphasize that Anna truly loves to share the MC. Not going to say more, but you probably know where this will go.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry that there is not more to report, but I will make sure to update you guys right away when my lawyer got a response regarding the request. Given the fact that the state attorney didn't even respond to the letter from december, I expect them to be either understaffed or they just don't feel like responding anymore. In any case, I really hope what I wrote above will finally have a positive impact on things. The deadline for me personally is still there, until I get the files back. It has been 4 months already and I will give it the next 14 days to hopefully get some kind of response. In the meantime, stay awesome people!

Killer7, ich drück dir beide Daumen, dass das klappt!!!
I‘ll keep my fingers crossed!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and gubp

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Really hope you get that soon, can't even understand why it took so long for them to return it, even if for them it's low priority, the amount of care they're putting on something that affects the livelyhood of a person is ridiculous, the least they could do in my opinion, in a case like this, is make it a priority to at least make a copy of the SSD, so the person that is addected can keep working, I don't know if the dev has other works, or if this is his entire income, but if it was, this could literally put him in a lot of trouble, hope this all ends soon, or at least he gets what he needs to be able to keep working, because this has to be very stressfull for the dev.

Can imagine tho, from now on, he will for sure have hidden backups.

Reactions: Killer7

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There are times you know you don't really need to say what you want to say, not because you really want to say it, but because your inner demons insist that the thing needs to be said.

Today, I'm resisting the inner demons and just wishing K7 the best of luck going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There are times you know you don't really need to say what you want to say, not because you really want to say it, but because your inner demons insist that the thing needs to be said.

Today, I'm resisting the inner demons and just wishing K7 the best of luck going forward.
I get your point. But I for one, don't have a filter. I usually say and do things before my inner demons can even catch up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: snakeplisskin

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Really hope you get that soon, can't even understand why it took so long for them to return it, even if for them it's low priority, the amount of care they're putting on something that affects the livelyhood of a person is ridiculous, the least they could do in my opinion, in a case like this, is make it a priority to at least make a copy of the SSD, so the person that is addected can keep working, I don't know if the dev has other works, or if this is his entire income, but if it was, this could literally put him in a lot of trouble, hope this all ends soon, or at least he gets what he needs to be able to keep working, because this has to be very stressfull for the dev.

Can imagine tho, from now on, he will for sure have hidden backups.
The sad reality is, while it doesn't sound like it's big task to make copy of the content of the SSD, unless they actually have had someone go through it already they can't really do that, unless they can be certain that those files aren't anything the target could use in the potential breaking of the law. Yeah, criminal investigations disrupt people's livelyhoods unnecessarily way too often, but sadly that is fact of life, that as long as the departments aren't receiving resources they really need to go through the case load with good speed, it's going to cause disruptions among the innocent people like our good dev here.

Now i do wish dev will receive the necessary copies of the files, so they can continue developing this great game as soon as possible. And that the police will resolve the investigation finding dev innocent, and then open investigation to the person who made the false accusations.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
The sad reality is, while it doesn't sound like it's big task to make copy of the content of the SSD, unless they actually have had someone go through it already they can't really do that, unless they can be certain that those files aren't anything the target could use in the potential breaking of the law. Yeah, criminal investigations disrupt people's livelyhoods unnecessarily way too often, but sadly that is fact of life, that as long as the departments aren't receiving resources they really need to go through the case load with good speed, it's going to cause disruptions among the innocent people like our good dev here.

Now i do wish dev will receive the necessary copies of the files, so they can continue developing this great game as soon as possible. And that the police will resolve the investigation finding dev innocent, and then open investigation to the person who made the false accusations.
Yes, I understand that, but to disrupt the livelyhood of a person that is yet to be found guilty, is where I find the problem, and make a copy of an SSD would be a big task, but if they colaborated with the dev, they could at least know what bits he needed to keep working, and go through those first, let's be real, they might be missing resources, but they're also missusing the only ones they have, it's not like this is the one and only place where not only police, but all "public" property do it all wrong.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes