4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's been so long that I don't remember much other than my feelings on the constant secrets, is there a full list of every girl's name in or will be in the game, seeing as there is the option I would like to change at least one, Morgan isn't very feminine name, unless she made of timber.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have forgotten so much of this, and it's also almost bedtime so maybe that.
So run this by me again, Yukiko is mine right, and I am white, I mean I assume seeing as we never see, Lena is white too, so why does Yukiko seem more Asian looking, or is it just me?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have forgotten so much of this, and it's also almost bedtime so maybe that.
So run this by me again, Yukiko is mine right, and I am white, I mean I assume seeing as we never see, Lena is white too, so why does Yukiko seem more Asian looking, or is it just me?
Lena and Anna are half Japanese. If you really think Lena is white then something is wrong with your eyes :KEK: can clearly see the asian genes in both of them.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yes I need glasses and ain't got the money for some.
its fine ,asians consider a more pale skin a beauty thing right?
something about having a darker complexion was a result off working in the fields or other jobs whit sun exposure
so having a pale skin was a sign off wealth/prestige which then became a beauty standerd thing.

but you could also get away whit that the german genes are more dominant in lena and anna
but in yukiko the japanese genes are more dominant (which actually should be the case because she's like quarter japanese instead off half but still shows strong asian features

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, thank you for being the one person to clarify it for me, I thought Lena was just German.

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I meant as in both her folks were also German.
i believe her father is german and her mother is japanese
not 100% sure though, im sure Killer7 will enlighten us soon

but in the end genetics are always mixed even people who believe to be 100% lets say french when doing a DNA test to prove they tend to have 20%+ non french genetics due to his/her ancestors

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

There is not really an update regarding my case, sadly, but I received a letter regarding a case that is directly involved with it ( where I'm the victim of a pretty heavy crime and the perpetrator is the one that is framing me regarding the other case ), so I hope that means that I will receive news regarding my case as well soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

I'm still downloading and grabbing a lot of assets I will use for the prequel ( and for the main game, actually ). Now that I have the main characters finished I don't really have to focus on that part, since you won't be meeting any "side girls" in the prequel, that's not the point of it anyway. The point of the prequel is to mainly show what kind of person the MC has been and how his personality was before the accident and... Anna, I guess. And if you know me then you probably have a vague idea how he is. Spoilers: Not an asshole. I think it's pretty known now that I really hate MCs that act like assholes and/or treat their love interest like garbage or even worse, go down a "dark route" where they do unspeakable things to potential love interests. He's going to be a more laid back MC with more confidence, not like the MNF MC since the My New Memories Main Character doesn't have a trauma like him.

Like I said in last weeks post ( or the week before, I can't remember ), I'm not planning to make this a college comedy or something like that. American Pie is an interesting movie but I don't want the game to be like that - Especially since I have 0 knowledge about american colleges in general. So this will just have more of my regular writing style in a setting I haven't used before, without putting too much emphasis on that part. I hope I explained that well enough, tell me if anything is unclear in the comments if you want! And todays render is actually from the prequel as well, not sure if I will use it ingame but I thought it could be time to see another ginger besides Bethany for once!

I also worked a lot more on Chapter 4 and I'm now pretty happy about the whole event that happens right at the morning of the first day. I rewrote a bunch of my earlier stuff to make it even more wholesome and also funnier in a way. I feel like with all the looming and lingering fear we had throughout chapter 2 and 3, it's about time we can enjoy some light hearted moments between all the characters. Especially Anna and the MC will act so different with each other compared to any other interactions you encountered before. I can't really compare it to any interactions you had in MNF because their relationship is so different - even if you take Sandra as an example, Anna is way more open and more "mature" , I guess, because she has been his wife vor over twenty years ( while the MC and Sandra just recently got married, you will notice some of their behavior will be similar to Anna and the MC in MNF2 though ). I really enjoy these little moments with them and I think it will show once you will play the first day of Chapter 4. I really see it as a cleanser for the rather harsh ending events of chapter 3 to get the game on the wholesome tracks again.

Oh, one last thing. I was thinking about doing "lewd" renders with the prequel girls from time to time, as an addition to the lewd renders I do that involve Bethany and/or Sabrina. What do you think?

And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted, like usual, if I receive anything regarding my case. Until then I pray every day to get at least the requested files back. It has been almost exactly 5 months now and it's not getting easier, more like the opposite. Still, stay awesome people!

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Killer7 if you are looking for ideas for college life from an American perspective I can tell you some things that took place at a university I attended in Daytona Beach. Yes it was a destination spot for Spring break not to mention concerts,Bike Week,Race week (Daytona 500 & The July Races),Biketoberfest, And other events that would Bring literally thousands of students from around the country.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Be happy to give you insight into both traditional and nontraditional, in-person and online, university experiences if you're interested.
Though I have a feeling, at least from the tone of how that update post sounded, that isn't what you're looking for; rather that you're explaining why it won't likely be a significant portion of the content in the prequel.

Just FYI, Killer7, I love your games. Your writing and visuals are both superb, and I look forward to each update.

Hope things go well for you both soon, and into the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Man I really hope his legal issue is solved as soon as possible. Having your life in limbo because of some asshole must be fucking horrible.
Agree. Your health too, not the mention money for living. Expenses doesn't stop when you're not getting paid... Shitty situation...

Reactions: hmorphone

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Agree. Your health too, not the mention money for living. Expenses doesn't stop when you're not getting paid... Shitty situation...
The last point is managable for me atm, even with paused pledges. The other things... Yeah, it's really getting to you. I thought the worst time was shortly after it happened because of the constant fear and trauma ( if I see a cop car I immediately got scared, it's not as bad anymore ). But it's actually way worse now because I look back and think "It has been 5 months and I literally didn't hear anything from the state attorney and there is nothing I can do to accelerate this, I'm at their mercy". Now I imagine how it would be if I wasn't able to finish My New Family, for example. Or if there was no way for me to do the prequel etc. If I was just stuck with nothing to do. I'm glad that isn't the case so that I can at least do something to occupy my mind. But yeah, I don't wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy ( well, except the guy who is the reason this all happened ).

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Damn, 5 months. The legal system there really wants to prove all stereotypes about german bureaucracy true.
Still, I'm really, really glad to see how supportive everyone has been. Few adult games have such a nice community. Every time I open the thread I'm honestly anxious there is gonna be a bunch of idiots bitching and every time all of you prove that anxiety wrong. So I just wanted to say... thank you all for making a cynic like me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Wish you all the best and a quick resolution Killer7. And I am (like everyone else) pretty excited for the prequel!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last point is managable for me atm, even with paused pledges. The other things... Yeah, it's really getting to you. I thought the worst time was shortly after it happened because of the constant fear and trauma ( if I see a cop car I immediately got scared, it's not as bad anymore ). But it's actually way worse now because I look back and think "It has been 5 months and I literally didn't hear anything from the state attorney and there is nothing I can do to accelerate this, I'm at their mercy". Now I imagine how it would be if I wasn't able to finish My New Family, for example. Or if there was no way for me to do the prequel etc. If I was just stuck with nothing to do. I'm glad that isn't the case so that I can at least do something to occupy my mind. But yeah, I don't wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy ( well, except the guy who is the reason this all happened ).

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes