4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Be happy to give you insight into both traditional and nontraditional, in-person and online, university experiences if you're interested.
Though I have a feeling, at least from the tone of how that update post sounded, that isn't what you're looking for; rather that you're explaining why it won't likely be a significant portion of the content in the prequel.

Just FYI, Killer7, I love your games. Your writing and visuals are both superb, and I look forward to each update.

Hope things go well for you both soon, and into the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Man I really hope his legal issue is solved as soon as possible. Having your life in limbo because of some asshole must be fucking horrible.
Agree. Your health too, not the mention money for living. Expenses doesn't stop when you're not getting paid... Shitty situation...

Reactions: hmorphone

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Agree. Your health too, not the mention money for living. Expenses doesn't stop when you're not getting paid... Shitty situation...
The last point is managable for me atm, even with paused pledges. The other things... Yeah, it's really getting to you. I thought the worst time was shortly after it happened because of the constant fear and trauma ( if I see a cop car I immediately got scared, it's not as bad anymore ). But it's actually way worse now because I look back and think "It has been 5 months and I literally didn't hear anything from the state attorney and there is nothing I can do to accelerate this, I'm at their mercy". Now I imagine how it would be if I wasn't able to finish My New Family, for example. Or if there was no way for me to do the prequel etc. If I was just stuck with nothing to do. I'm glad that isn't the case so that I can at least do something to occupy my mind. But yeah, I don't wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy ( well, except the guy who is the reason this all happened ).

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Damn, 5 months. The legal system there really wants to prove all stereotypes about german bureaucracy true.
Still, I'm really, really glad to see how supportive everyone has been. Few adult games have such a nice community. Every time I open the thread I'm honestly anxious there is gonna be a bunch of idiots bitching and every time all of you prove that anxiety wrong. So I just wanted to say... thank you all for making a cynic like me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Wish you all the best and a quick resolution Killer7. And I am (like everyone else) pretty excited for the prequel!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last point is managable for me atm, even with paused pledges. The other things... Yeah, it's really getting to you. I thought the worst time was shortly after it happened because of the constant fear and trauma ( if I see a cop car I immediately got scared, it's not as bad anymore ). But it's actually way worse now because I look back and think "It has been 5 months and I literally didn't hear anything from the state attorney and there is nothing I can do to accelerate this, I'm at their mercy". Now I imagine how it would be if I wasn't able to finish My New Family, for example. Or if there was no way for me to do the prequel etc. If I was just stuck with nothing to do. I'm glad that isn't the case so that I can at least do something to occupy my mind. But yeah, I don't wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy ( well, except the guy who is the reason this all happened ).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Are characters locked like they were with MNF, I decided to change things and have Melissa/Morgan as a trans character it seemed like there was something with her doctor Val, or am I just misreading things?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Are characters locked like they were with MNF, I decided to change things and have Melissa/Morgan as a trans character it seemed like there was something with her doctor Val, or am I just misreading things?
I think there was intended to be outside LIs also, but not sure if Killer is goin to continue with that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think there was intended to be outside LIs also, but not sure if Killer is goin to continue with that.
I'm pretty sure they're still on the table.

There's already the hotel clerk, and probably the student at the library.

Also the hacker, the nurse, the gyno, the psychologist (psychiatrist?), the best friend, and who knows how many more are in the works.

If MNF is any indication, K7 MCs have a hard time saying "enough" ...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure they're still on the table.

There's already the hotel clerk, and probably the student at the library.

Also the hacker, the nurse, the gyno, the psychologist (psychiatrist?), the best friend, and who knows how many more are in the works.

If MNF is any indication, K7 MCs have a hard time saying "enough" ...
I really like the best friend's niece. I think she's his niece. My brain get even more muddled after I take my meds.

Reactions: rudy007 and Killer7

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so uh someone clear up who the best friend is cause i think it's the hacker for some reason and pretty sure its psychiatrist

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I really like the best friend's niece. I think she's his niece. My brain get even more muddled after I take my meds.
so uh someone clear up who the best friend is cause i think it's the hacker for some reason and pretty sure its psychiatrist
Actually, it's Sophie's friend ... the one that works in the hospital. I don't think there's any "MCs best friend's niece" yet ... unless you count Yuki (since I think of Anna as MCs best friend, and they would be Aunt/Niece + Sister-daughter--I think...)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, it's Sophie's friend ... the one that works in the hospital. I don't think there's any "MCs best friend's niece" yet ... unless you count Yuki (since I think of Anna as MCs best friend, and they would be Aunt/Niece + Sister-daughter--I think...)
No. The one that helps find out about the asshole who got out of prison. But, someone told me that Killer7 said she wasn't on the menu.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok and is she an actual LI?
Every indication from their interactions is that it's possible, although she'd probably be a side girl. Pretty sure K7 hasn't officially taken anyone off the table, although there are constantly rumors about Olivia.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes