4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think everybody involved in this conversation just got off on the wrong foot. You've made your point, Mommysbuttslut made their point, and Killer7 said his piece. How about we drop this topic for now and move on from it?
But what will we talk about then........

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
K7 has no LI with boobs big enough to rate!
Size is admirable. But also is shape. Also consistency. Also availability (One bird in hand is better than 2 in the sky).

So, rating is an undeniably unfair activity, you are NOT rating what truly matters, how fast can you play with them and for how long. In that, size isn't really a factor.

:: Bows in Japanese ::

Peace :D

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Size is admirable. But also is shape. Also consistency. Also availability (One bird in hand is better than 2 in the sky).

So, rating is an undeniably unfair activity, you are NOT rating what truly matters, how fast can you play with them and for how long. In that, size isn't really a factor.

:: Bows in Japanese ::

Peace :D

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I think everybody involved in this conversation just got off on the wrong foot. You've made your point, Mommysbuttslut made their point, and Killer7 said his piece. How about we drop this topic for now and move on from it?
Fine by me. I don't have any problem here and I like this game and killer7's previous game.

Reactions: tslojr

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Cats. I wonder if this VN will also have a cat that will make the occasional appearance, like Fluffy in MNF.
I'm a fan of furry red kitties. I think there might be one here. ;)

Interesting........interesting.........

I say K7 will add a bird instead!
Why would he add a British character? But, if he did, would you pleasure her with one hand, or put two on that bush?

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes