4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
By the way guys, If you downloaded the game instantly then you will most likely run into missing images. I forgot to end the game where it was supposed to end and uploaded a little bit too much. I now fixed the links and everything should work, sorry about that.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 is it fine to continue from the alpha saves or will it cause issues with variables?
Should be fine, but I changed a lot of stuff early on so you might just want to start from the beginning.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Congrats on you release (y) best of luck.

Question; is the futa content avoidable? Many, including myself don't really see the attraction of a guy with tits :sick: just saying.
Yes totally optional...

When you get the question about Morgan, you can choose and it's very blatantly put.

Reactions: JC07 and Reese286
Sep 15, 2017
Congrats on you release (y) best of luck.

Question; is the futa content avoidable? Many, including myself don't really see the attraction of a guy with tits :sick: just saying.
Trans women aren't "guys with tits." You can just say you don't like trans women/ futas without being insulting about it. :rolleyes:

Yes, the Futa/Trans route for Morgan is completely optional.
Is Morgan one of the younger-looking girls? I'm actually interested in the Trans/Futa content, but I'd want to avoid any sex scenes with the three girls in the foreground. Are the routes with the three, I'm guessing, sisters optional?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Trans women aren't "guys with tits." You can just say you don't like trans women/ futas without being insulting about it. :rolleyes:

Is Morgan one of the younger-looking girls? I'm actually interested in the Trans/Futa content, but I'd want to avoid any sex scenes with the three girls in the foreground. Are the routes with the three, I'm guessing, sisters optional?
Morgan is the black haired girl with the blue eyes, one of MC's daughters. If you don't want to lewd her that is totally fine, but she is the optional transgender.

Reactions: Dragon59
Sep 15, 2017
Morgan is the black haired girl with the blue eyes, one of MC's daughters. If you don't want to lewd her that is totally fine, but she is the optional transgender.
Oh, DAUGHTER, no wonder they look so young. Well good luck, but i'm going to have to pass. Thanks for the clarification, though.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Killer7 After Lena says towards the end of this release, " Though, I wouldn't mind if he did...After all he is our (MC name)..." then "And now..." image 'day 8_annastandbacktoyou' not found appears, and after that only text, and the red text with errors at the top of the screen instead of the renders appears

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 After Lena says towards the end of this release, " Though, I wouldn't mind if he did...After all he is our (MC name)..." then "And now..." image 'day 8_annastandbacktoyou' not found appears, and after that only text, and the red text with errors at the top of the screen instead of the renders appears
Yeah I know, I updated the OP where I talk about that. It was a mistake on my side and a fixed version is already uploaded here.

Reactions: Alex Lem

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My man is killing it with the content amount.:love:
Killer7 I understand that that MC is multiple daughters? And only the youngest is limits. So can we reject other daughters?
If you want you can say no to lewding all the daughters, sure. Lewding them will take a long long long time anyway, but if you don't want to lewd them at all that is totally fine.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes