4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
HELP IM MISSING SOME FILES WHAT DO I DO :eek:
If you mean the missing images at the end after Lena dropped "the bomb" then you are fine, those weren't in the game yet and that version was uploaded by me as a mistake. If other files are missing, a redownload like Hordragg mentioned should help.

Reactions: crap3000

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
If you mean the missing images at the end after Lena dropped "the bomb" then you are fine, those weren't in the game yet and that version was uploaded by me as a mistake. If other files are missing, a redownload like Hordragg mentioned should help.
jesus christ i was so sad not knowing what happened after lenas bomb on our main protagonist and not being able to see what was going on was realy scary i will try to redownload and see if it works thanks killer7 and hordraggif if it works i will post again

Ecchi Vaper

Jan 9, 2020
Think I have found me a new favourite VN! Loving it all, very well done Killer7!

[Edit: Also goes perfect with playing in the background]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Killer7

Simply outstanding opener for your next novel. Yes, a novel, not just a VN. Your story writing ability is outstanding with the depth of the principle characters, the attention to detail to their individual personalities, not to mention their placement in each scene. Excellently done, once again! I am very much looking forward to the continued progress with this one, just as I do with MNF!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lena's "bomb" dropped? That means it's almost time!

Reactions: Killer7

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Another minor thing, but with the canon ages of the daughters, this bit of dialogue doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons:

Code:
    a "Of course. [o_name] is a wonderful name for her."
    p_d "Did you hear what [so_name] said before I put her to bed?"
    scene day6_annalayingeonbackfeetonlapsmiletalkmassaginglaugh
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    a "Yes! When do we get another one?"
    a "She is so cute! She just can't get enough sisters."
    p_d "No one here ever thinks about getting a boy..."
Since Sophie is, at most, 2 years old and some change, and Morgan (if the trans route has been chosen) probably hasn't come out as a girl, given that she's likely still pre-verbal at that point. Not an actual big deal, of course, but I thought it was worth bringing up. Also, I assume the chapter1.rpy file wasn't supposed to be included in the release?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
The woman in the shop at the right, is she just an advertising poster or supposed to be a real person? If latter the billboard wasn't positioned correctly. Screenshot_1.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Also, I assume the chapter1.rpy file wasn't supposed to be included in the release?
They stand only little to gain from not distributing it really. The space savings are negligible and any security gained would be of the obscurity kind – seeing as rpyc files are trivially easy to decompile, making it impossible to prevent code trawling.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Another minor thing, but with the canon ages of the daughters, this bit of dialogue doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons:

Code:
    a "Of course. [o_name] is a wonderful name for her."
    p_d "Did you hear what [so_name] said before I put her to bed?"
    scene day6_annalayingeonbackfeetonlapsmiletalkmassaginglaugh
    with Dissolve(0.5)
    a "Yes! When do we get another one?"
    a "She is so cute! She just can't get enough sisters."
    p_d "No one here ever thinks about getting a boy..."
Since Sophie is, at most, 2 years old and some change, and Morgan (if the trans route has been chosen) probably hasn't come out as a girl, given that she's likely still pre-verbal at that point. Not an actual big deal, of course, but I thought it was worth bringing up. Also, I assume the chapter1.rpy file wasn't supposed to be included in the release?
Yeah, that exchange only makes sense on the cis Morgan route.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes