4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yes, it's actually always quite relaxed here.

Primarily because Killer7 knows what works for his own projects and therefore doesn't have to dare experiments that escalate and then blow up in his face like an oven heated with C4.

Besides, unnecessary drama would reduce the plot in Killer7's projects to a Rosamunde Pilcher level in the worst case (or to the level of similar trashy authors) and/or just bring up some toxic Edgelords. From there, let's be glad that Killer7's projects are relatively "hidden gems".

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not old! I'm........refined......yeah, that works.......

I am a sarcastic shit though, that part is true :)
HornyyPussy: "We will serve no snark....before its time."
yeah, but the MC didn't know he was a good guy before the accident. Because, you know, he forgot pretty much everything about his life.
In The Awakening, it is hinted that the MC was more disengaged from his family before the accident. I suspect he was less pervy toward his family as well.

In MNM, we know that he was more "pervy" and he is now trying to catch up to what he was. Given his relationship with Jessica, the fact that he apparently never addressed their conflict before, I suspect he is now more of a good guy than he was before (not that he was a bad guy, but I like to think he's even better with this chance to redo). Perhaps it is the fact that he doesn't remember anything she might have done to not try to make amends. The fact remains that I expect his new self will be more willing to reforge the connection (this is a Killer7 game after all!) He has a chance to keep aspects of his old life while getting a bit of a redo on some of his other decisions.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I was a few days late to download the game, and by that time there were already a couple dozen, or so, pages of posts. After I played it, there were even more. I put off reading them, but the posts just keep coming. I'll never read all of the post before this page. It's a shame, though. I'm sure everyone loved the game as much as I did and I'll always wonder what the first few big topics of discussion were.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I saw that one too, but did not bother to interact. I always tought that teenagers were more interested in sex than story(atleast i would have, had these kind of games existed when i was a teen.)
Yeah. In my case, the cognitive dissonance was one reason I felt the need to respond. When I was going through puberty, i could get aroused by "cartoon nudity." so yes, I would have definitely used these games for....inspiration.
I think i will join this club as well.
Welcome!
I would recommend Mythos.(also has a female dev.)
Thanks for the recommendation! I've pulled up the F95 page and will download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I wouldn't even deny the MC was a good guy before, at least measured by society's standards. But jokes aside. I just assume that something like that happened:
Jessica had romantic feelings for her brother relatively early, maybe he saved her in some situation or something.
MC promises to always be there for her and interprets a potential confession of love from her in the direction of a sisterly expression of affection.
At the same time, MC and Sabrina have this somewhat spooky twin magic and dynamic. Possibly Jessica feels ignored or disregarded by her big brother.
MC announces that he is getting married. Jessica fears losing her brother for good and there is a definite rift between the two.

Just a guess and I can well imagine that I have forgotten some facts. But on the whole I could imagine that something like that happened.

In general, I don't even think Jessica is a bad person, even though she did some incredibly stupid things that she shouldn't have done. I see her as a lonely, broken-hearted woman who trips herself up with her own hotheadedness and hates herself for it.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for My New Memories Killer7.

Absolutely loving this as much as My New Family. Keep up the fantastic work.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I'm like 5 minutes in, not even out of the hospital and maybe it's just me, but the MC is kinda annoying. It's like, I get that it would be really stressful and disorientating to suddenly lose your memories and not know what the hell is going on, but this guy literally remembers everything but his family yet he acts really whiny/moody and entitled.

And more so, on the subject of family, he's acting really stupidly regarding them. Instead of being like, they're my parents/wife/sisters/daughters etc... and while I may may not remember them, I know that they know me and love me and as such they would be the best people to get to know again first as they can help me remember who I am and hopefully get back to my life, but this MC is just like nah, fuck them, I don't care about them, how about starting a new life and leaving them all to suffer? Hell yeah!

Idk, again, maybe it's just me, but the MC so far is just a bit of a douche bag. I'll keep going and see how it plays out, but I'm iffy so far.
I think his behavior now is not completely absurd, after all, such a loss of memory, by the way, he has lost not only the memory of his family, but also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can imagine that someone in this situation tends to feel extremely vulnerable in the sense of: Anyone who comes along can basically pretend to know him and take advantage of him accordingly. However, I can promise that this hesitancy decreases significantly in the course of the plot.
I actually loved the fact that Killer7 decided to add that depth to the character and I suspect that he did some research into amnesiac patients. I can tell you first hand that it is a BIG part of coming to terms with your situation. You are told you have a family but trust me you will have a big pile of 0 feelings towards them and your morals and values are pretty much non existent. What MrLKX states about vulnerability is very true, you will be making decisions to secure yourself without feeling any attachment to your friends and family and you will look like an asshole doing it.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think I've rotten couple of my teeth with all the sweetness going on. And I'm not complaining.

You'd think people maybe more sympathetic towards even Hitlar if he ever suffers amnesia and mc was the good guy before the accident. But some people's attitude towards him is like he murdered an entire orphanage.
I am hoping, and telling myself, that something got seriously lost in translation here.......
Here's my attempt:
These people sound like they'd be more sympathetic towards Hitler (if he suffered from amnesia), despite the MC being a good guy before the accident. Some people's attitude towards the MC is as if he'd murdered an entire orphanage.
I personally think we expect John to reach out to recover his past, not walk away from it.
The real-world truth is, some who don't recover their old memories, their old personality, do decide to move on with a new life. Since that's not a path we can see ourselves making, we don't like that John considered it for the first few days. In that sense, we should be grateful to Jessica for being a mirror, for voicing that side of his internal conflict. Once he heard her expressing that expectation of him, it pushed him to reject it.
I wouldn't even deny the MC was a good guy before, at least measured by society's standards. But jokes aside. I just assume that something like that happened:
Jessica had romantic feelings for her brother relatively early, maybe he saved her in some situation or something.
MC promises to always be there for her and interprets a potential confession of love from her in the direction of a sisterly expression of affection.
At the same time, MC and Sabrina have this somewhat spooky twin magic and dynamic. Possibly Jessica feels ignored or disregarded by her big brother.
MC announces that he is getting married. Jessica fears losing her brother for good and there is a definite rift between the two.

Just a guess and I can well imagine that I have forgotten some facts. But on the whole I could imagine that something like that happened.

In general, I don't even think Jessica is a bad person, even though she did some incredibly stupid things that she shouldn't have done. I see her as a lonely, broken-hearted woman who trips herself up with her own hotheadedness and hates herself for it.
I think a lot of my expectation that the MC definitely played a part in Jessica's disillusionment is that I expect Killer7's style will be that she has to see something more from him to let go of her resentment. John saying "I'm sorry you overreacted and were hurt. How about a hug?" just won't do it. I think, for the sake of the story, John needs to convince her that he truly regrets whatever actions he did as his "old self" to get her to accept who he is today.

I think your scenario would work if this were happening in the present instead of the past. The implication is that John never felt the value in repairing the bridge between them in 20-odd years. I think I need a reason why the old John did this, more than just avoiding an awkward situation, or feeling she wasn't worth trying for.

The closest to your scenario I can see is if the two of them consummated their sibling love the night before he announced his engagement. That might have been a shock, a perceived betrayal strong enough for the schism. Still have a hard time accepting that it would last for 20 years.

I guess we'll see before long. I do expect the mystery with Bethany will be revealed before the secrets behind John and Jessica.

Reactions: Tavi13 and v1900

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
So like.. are some of these characters over 18 /... but like over "18" cus.. my god it'd be hard to imagine those three short ones at 18

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
So like.. are some of these characters over 18 /... but like over "18" cus.. my god it'd be hard to imagine those three short ones at 18
They are over 18. Genetics has caused them to be rather small, though. They said many times that their grandmother was also very small. Short =/= young. Small =/= young. Small breasts =/= young.

Reactions: Tavi13

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
They are over 18. Genetics has caused them to be rather small, though. They said many times that their grandmother was also very small. Short =/= young. Small =/= young. Small breasts =/= young.
It is also mention they are all(?) already at college age but none decided to go to it. You can actually easily change the ages since they are variables, but it wouldn't make much sense for them to be going to college being any younger.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I would recommend Mythos.(also has a female dev.)
I will check it out as well. lol Thanks.

Todays render ( and probably one of my favorite renders so far ) is Lena :).

View attachment 1266150
Woohoo go Lena!

I was a few days late to download the game, and by that time there were already a couple dozen, or so, pages of posts. After I played it, there were even more. I put off reading them, but the posts just keep coming. I'll never read all of the post before this page. It's a shame, though. I'm sure everyone loved the game as much as I did and I'll always wonder what the first few big topics of discussion were.
Not gonna lie I spent way too much time reading the posts. When I first posted. xD Now feels like there's a few pages everytime I login. But you're here now and welcome to the future chats! lol

Here's my attempt:
Yeah I got the feeling he meant they'd be more sympathic to hitler than this MC. Which honestly some of the comments were pretty bad. lol Poor MC. So your attempt is what I would've guessed and read it as.

I think a lot of my expectation that the MC definitely played a part in Jessica's disillusionment is that I expect Killer7's style will be that she has to see something more from him to let go of her resentment. John saying "I'm sorry you overreacted and were hurt. How about a hug?" just won't do it. I think, for the sake of the story, John needs to convince her that he truly regrets whatever actions he did as his "old self" to get her to accept who he is today.

I think your scenario would work if this were happening in the present instead of the past. The implication is that John never felt the value in repairing the bridge between them in 20-odd years. I think I need a reason why the old John did this, more than just avoiding an awkward situation, or feeling she wasn't worth trying for.

The closest to your scenario I can see is if the two of them consummated their sibling love the night before he announced his engagement. That might have been a shock, a perceived betrayal strong enough for the schism. Still have a hard time accepting that it would last for 20 years.

I guess we'll see before long. I do expect the mystery with Bethany will be revealed before the secrets behind John and Jessica.
Yeah I get the feeling Jessica thing will not be revealed next update or two. Or if it is it'll not be resolved that fast. Though I get feeling it was more serious too, and not knowing what this is. He pushes to find out more, it gives him a chance to fix what he didn't before because of embarassment maybe? Who knows only time will tell but no matter case I don't think it'll be a horrible ending cause we all know Killer7 does write well.

It's like some people sound like undercover Narcs, trying to get someone to admit something incriminating.
FBI OPEN UP! Lol I agree with this not even just here but in general places. People do tend to look for things that aren't there or shouldn't be looked for. xD

I'm actually relatively average for a male in height and most girls I know in real life are much shorter than me. One of my friends who is OLDER than me, is like 4 foot.(Not sure what that is in cm, for non Americans.) Depending the height of the MC (don't remember if it was ever said specifically?) he could tower over them.

Really don't see anything child-like really out of them bar how they act sometimes, the youngest one specifically. But I knew kids, adult age, that acted same with their parents at older age than that. (Child-like nature) So really could easily see the three as 18 or older.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Dragon59

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Really don't see anything child-like really out of them bar how they act sometimes, the youngest one specifically. But I knew kids, adult age, that acted same with their parents at older age than that. (Child-like nature) So really could easily see the three as 18 or older.
Besides, these girls almost lost both of their parents. Their mother is still in a coma. It's understandable that they could regress a bit in maturity and start acting like they were much younger than they actually are. Especially if they had been made to believe that their father was going to leave them.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I have absolutely met fully adult women as small in all aspects as the smallest in the game, without them obviously having the condition known as dwarfism. Just because it's not the image you see most often, doesn't make it inaccurate.

Reactions: Tavi13

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

In terms of what we've already seen of Jessica's personality, I could imagine her temper tripping her up here again and she said something the day the engagement was announced that went against John's wife-to-be. This, in turn, could have caused John's collar to burst and he reacted extremely angrily to his sister.

His wife, on the other hand, will probably have quickly realized what the real reason for Jessica's reaction was. It was also noted that she tried several times to involve Jessica in the "family activities", because she suspects that this is what she wanted - to a certain extent. Her own temperament, John's reaction, and social norms have ensured that she has never followed through on this offer.

By the way, I just noticed that John has an (adopted) daughter named Sarah. In Terminator, Sarah Connor is the mother of John Connor. Amusing coincidence, even if I doubt that the assassin was a Terminator.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
By the way, I just noticed that John has an (adopted) daughter named Sarah. In Terminator, Sarah Connor is the mother of John Connor. Amusing coincidence, even if I doubt that the assassin was a Terminator.
Ahahahaha, come with me if you want to live! xD Okay I didn't even think of that cause I changed name from default. xD

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes