4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So every (female) apart from Olivia is an option, right? Sarah is an option, Sarah's sister is an option, Doctor is an option, Sabine is an option, Receptionist is an option, Librarian is an option, Hacker is an option, Yukiko is an option, "insert as of yet unknown character" is an option, right?
K7 has walked back on the "no lewd Olivia" thing somewhat. Mostly to "no plans to lewd Olivia yet" admittedly, but still. Otherwise, yes.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
K7 has walked back on the "no lewd Olivia" thing somewhat. Mostly to "no plans to lewd Olivia yet" admittedly, but still. Otherwise, yes.
I wasn't very keen on her anyway, but it will be interesting to get so many characters. I wonder if it will become a competition, who can get more, MC of Family or Memories :LOL:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Honestly I'd like MNF to win that one as I feel that is too many LIs and this game would be better with a smaller amount. Even if only 1 or 2 smaller.
Wait until the competition becomes: Who can have more kids? Although it is a bit unfair with this MC having a head start of 3. 4

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Amazing game.I heard many good things about my new family,however I'm not into that art style.But this one is really great and the amount of content for 0.1 release is mind blowing.Good luck and thanks for sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
Not a fan of the different style compared to MNF, feels extremely generic, almost every 3dcg game looks just like this. Still, the writing should hopefully make up for it. Hopefully it has a decent amount of lewds despite the heavy story warnings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not a fan of the different style compared to MNF, feels extremely generic, almost every 3dcg game looks just like this. Still, the writing should hopefully make up for it. Hopefully it has a decent amount of lewds despite the heavy story warnings.
Hm, at least when it comes to the models I didn't really see any game out atm that uses those girls ( since I made them all from scratch ). But that's fair, I know that some people don't like daz3d just like some people don't like honey select. Art is very subjective after all.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Hm, at least when it comes to the models I didn't really see any game out atm that uses those girls ( since I made them all from scratch ). But that's fair, I know that some people don't like daz3d just like some people don't like honey select. Art is very subjective after all.
Gotta say I've played a hell of a lot of games through this site. Daz3d, HS, etc.. I dunno if they mean backgrounds but the models I'd say only one I've personally seen a similar-esque girl of is Soph? Maybe. Still not an generic though. I'd personally be curious where he saw them, cause I know this site has a common "oh that girl from that game" because same model or full on hairstyle and clothes. I never got that feeling with this game so far at least. Maybe I just glossed over some games though. lol

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm a weird dude when it comes to certian things in games, clothes are a good example, I try to give each girl a set of clothes that they can wear on different days. I know that is not something people usually care about but I did the same in MNF so I want to do it in MNM as well. Just a thing for myself, I guess :D.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I've always been one for details too. I remember (unrelated to this site or these types of games.) when I first got Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion years ago when it was brand new. I spent like 30 minutes with the physics of the chains, running a cup against bars, etc.. As back then it was my first truly next gen game for consoles. :ROFLMAO: So I do notice clothes too. So sure that's not just for yourself.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The only one i can think of is Yukiko looking like Miyuki from Sorcerer, but that perhaps has more to do with the avaliablety of asian models in daz.

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
It's really disappointing that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that initial line-crossing was always my favorite part. Skipped the best bit in my opinion.
It's a good game though so i'm sure I'll get over it. I prefer the art style over MNF, Illusion style art never did anything for me but I'm to understand i'm in the minority there?.

Game's great, arts great and I'm liking the story. I just really hoped

The 'in the past' scenes don't do anything for me either, not much in this game for me since my favorite bit already happened and the 'in the past' sex scenes I just skip over but the story has me hooked. Not easy to have someone playing a game like this for story alone so mad props to your writing, i actually want to know what happens and let face it, barring the odd gem, the writing in these games is passable at best.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's really disappointing that
, that initial line-crossing was always my favorite part. Skipped the best bit in my opinion.
It's a good game though so i'm sure I'll get over it. I prefer the art style over MNF, Illusion style art never did anything for me but I'm to understand i'm in the minority there?.

Game's great, arts great and I'm liking the story. I just really hoped

The 'in the past' scenes don't do anything for me either, not much in this game for me since my favorite bit already happened and the 'in the past' sex scenes I just skip over but the story has me hooked. Not easy to have someone playing a game like this for story alone so mad props to your writing, i actually want to know what happens and let face it, barring the odd gem, the writing in these games is passable at best.
They didn't do much besides kissing, Anna is the one who inspired them to do more.

How much do you want to drag it out
killer7:yes
Drag what out? :unsure:

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
I didn't mean that I've seen those exact models before, but the style they use. Something about them feels really off-putting, like they're dolls or something, especially when they're not moving. I'm not familiar with the programs the models are made from, but from what you've said it sounds like I really dislike daz3d but like what you did with the honey select models.

I also struggle to tell some characters apart so far, might be partially because I've been introduced to so many at once, but I never really had that issue with MNF. Probably will go away when I spend more one-on-one time with those characters.

I ended up playing through the whole game anyways. I enjoyed the story, but I do hope the lewd scenes are more lengthy in the future.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes