4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I've seen some terrible names by celebs, but Abcde is just the worst :ROFLMAO: WHY would you do that to your kid??
Really, you don't think assassin is worse.

Either way, at least the names in this game are dyslexic friendly.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm just wondering: what if Sarah's father is just a red herring and he had nothing to do with the accident and Killer7 is laughing up his sleeve because we took the bait? The assumption that it has something to do with something from John's past could also have to do with Jessica's and John's big secret or maybe it has nothing to do with the distant past but with the commitment with which John and Anna have ensured that his good friends are allowed to adopt, there are enough knuckleheads for whom such a thing would be reason enough to call the "responsible" to account.

In any case, something doesn't add up for me, as if a crucial piece of information is missing. Currently, at least everyone with a questionable personality is suspect, including the father of the protagonist from MNF and the guy who killed Fiona's sister.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
While I'm not sure which girl I will give a render today, I wanted to share a little animation I made with Olivia that I might use for something in the future. Here is the looped gif version of it ( not perfectly looped, sadly ). Todays render will be posted later :).

View attachment 1288585
She is super cute, and that animation makes me want to give her all the hugs.

Reactions: WindySakura

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Dudes, I don't know what kind of syrup you eat there with pancakes, but Lena (Elena = Helen) is a typical Russian name, albeit of Greek origin :cool:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
But not necessarily rare in Germany either. In fact, there are some names that are relatively popular in both countries.

carlozval

Aug 5, 2019
While I'm not sure which girl I will give a render today, I wanted to share a little animation I made with Olivia that I might use for something in the future. Here is the looped gif version of it ( not perfectly looped, sadly ). Todays render will be posted later :).

View attachment 1288585
Very teasing. I just hope we can fuck her at some point. Nice job!!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
maybe the accident happened to prevent a future anyway the renders are good
So you're implying that the MC from a different timeline came back to this key point and caused the accident in order to prevent them arriving to their destination and so create the timeline we're currently following?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WindySakura

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
So you're implying that the MC from a different timeline came back to this key point and caused the accident in order to prevent them arriving to their destination and so create the timeline we're currently following?
yes but not MCs other self maybe one of his family

Well we have a John and a Sarah (though not Connor). Maybe the assassin is a Terminator sent by Patreon.
and that's the name of the assassin patreon or whoevers name :LOL:

Reactions: Dragon59

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 5 on sunday. That means pre release ( and after that, public release ) is next. I have to admit that the last week wasn't going very well for me though, so here is hope I can improve on it this week. Like usual, I'll announce the release date as soon as I know it.

So like I said, last week wasn't very good in terms of productivity. Writing was insanely difficult and I don't really know why. Still, I was able to make a very wholesome event on the fifth day of 0.20 and I plan another one like this on the last day of 0.20, finally asking a certain landlady a very important question. I want to go all out there again and I hope I can pull it off. We'll see!

While I wasn't very productive in terms of writing for My New Memories ( or My New Family to be fair ) I was productive in making renders. The complete morning is now finished and rendered out and the render you see here is one of the first day of the update. You will finally get to talk a little more with Bethany, promising her to visit her later that day as well. Though that visit will be more to talk someone else, a certain blonde girl that left pretty mixed impressions on the players. Anyway, the day will be extremely packed and I'm very confident that I will be able to release the first beta for My New Memories this month. So now I'll return to progress updates that contain actual ingame renders again, without spoiling too much. Oh, and I'm about 3/4 done with the script which is good news as well, I guess!

Once 0.20 is released for everyone I will take my usual one week break with the option to extend it for an additional week. I really don't want to burn out while working on My New Family so this might be the best, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, break means that I'll work on My New Memories mainly and only work very slow on My New Family. But I'm not sure yet, I'll see how this work week goes. If I end up doing it I'll tell you wonderful people of course, even though it hurts me to say stuff like that. I love to work on my games and I feel bad if I'm not as productive as I want to be. But I guess taking a small break is better than burning out and not being able to work at all. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the release date announcements for 0.20 and I see you guys on the next progress update! Stay awesome!

day9_bethanystandinkitchensmiletalk2.jpg

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes