4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's not a joke and Yukiko will talk to you about this on the first day. She is not happy that Lena made her hide everything in front of MC and she will remember that in the future when it comes to certain interactions between those two.
Damn, I'm quoting Lucy a lot. Holy Frick. That is pretty big. Now I'm wondering who besides Anna knows about this. I'm guessing maybe Sabrina knows, and it's one of the reasons she was ok with Anna pushing her and the MC closer together

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I have to say, I'm even more excited for the next update. The conversation with the youngest sister, which is only partially rightly chastised as a source of problems. What's going on between her and John is definitely something that gnaws at her and is impossible for her to solve on her own because of her not-so-easy personality (which, however, might also be due to the problem, so it throws her off balance emotionally and that's why she is the way she is). Another problem is probably the general difference in personalities: John communicates more logically and objectively, while his youngest sister communicates more emotionally. From personal experience I can say that such combinations are a powder keg and it will most likely take some updates until the two are at peace with each other and the problems of the past are worked out.

Regarding Yukiko and her mother: I think that will also take some time to work through. I am convinced that sooner or later John will tell the family members who don't know about it that Yukiko is his daughter. And I would say that Yukiko deserves it, because she had to hide it from most of her family all her life.

What I noticed the other day is that John's first memory with Lena is one in which she insults him a little, which reminds me of the Simpsons episode in which Marge loses her memory and she remembers Homer by the mention of beer.

Reactions: notBatman747

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have to say, I'm even more excited for the next update. The conversation with the youngest sister, which is only partially rightly chastised as a source of problems. What's going on between her and John is definitely something that gnaws at her and is impossible for her to solve on her own because of her not-so-easy personality (which, however, might also be due to the problem, so it throws her off balance emotionally and that's why she is the way she is). Another problem is probably the general difference in personalities: John communicates more logically and objectively, while his youngest sister communicates more emotionally. From personal experience I can say that such combinations are a powder keg and it will most likely take some updates until the two are at peace with each other and the problems of the past are worked out.

Regarding Yukiko and her mother: I think that will also take some time to work through. I am convinced that sooner or later John will tell the family members who don't know about it that Yukiko is his daughter. And I would say that Yukiko deserves it, because she had to hide it from most of her family all her life.

What I noticed the other day is that John's first memory with Lena is one in which she insults him a little, which reminds me of the Simpsons episode in which Marge loses her memory and she remembers Homer by the mention of beer.
lol, who tf names a motherfucker "John" :ROFLMAO:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For example, we could ask the people of the Terminator series. Keyword John Connor. :cool:
I was just wondering whether you named him that or that was the "default" name. I'm saying this because usually people refer to the MC as... well MC

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Ah I see, yes John is the default name. My approach is: If the MC has no name (like the one in MNF) or I keep forgetting it, then I call it MC, otherwise I always call the MC by name.

I wonder if Killer7 chose the names John, Sarah and Sabrina deliberately, as a reference to Terminator and Sabrina, the teenage witch, respectively, or if it's pure coincidence.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ah I see, yes John is the default name. My approach is: If the MC has no name (like the one in MNF) or I keep forgetting it, then I call it MC, otherwise I always call the MC by name.

I wonder if Killer7 chose the names John, Sarah and Sabrina deliberately, as a reference to Terminator and Sabrina, the teenage witch, respectively, or if it's pure coincidence.
I myself had the absolute foresight to name the character Ludwig Krauss as if I'd KNEW everyone was German.

Killer7 How the fuck did that happen? You sure you didn't base Lucy and Sabrina of real people that I'm somehow unexplainably related to?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Strictly speaking, if I remember the dialogues correctly, John is not German. His wife and sister-in-law are German on his father's side (the crazy Germans). John has only learned the language in order to adequately ask his future wife's hand in marriage to her father.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Strictly speaking, if I remember the dialogues correctly, John is not German. His wife and sister-in-law are German on his father's side (the crazy Germans). John has only learned the language in order to adequately ask his future wife's hand in marriage to her father.
Issa joke

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
bang your twin I want you to, impregnate my sister you should, join our incestuous family your sister must.
Better than"
She didn't tell you about Yukiko's father
She told me enough. She told me he died in an accident.
You are her father.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Better than"
She didn't tell you about Yukiko's father
She told me enough. She told me he died in an accident.
You are her father.
Dude, Anna could totally bust out a "true from a certain point of view"! What a twist!

And we already got a twin sister.... Fuck, I'm ruining/sexing-up Star Wars for myself.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes