4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Found a simple fix for the age choice thing, hopefully Killer7 keeps it in. If you upload an early save to
You can change the ages there, they'll be easy to spot. Then just overwrite your save file with the new one.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The wholesomeness was a welcome surprise, but I still played it for the sexy times :whistle:
I hear you. I won't deny that I still look forward to the lovemaking. After all to me sex sometimes is meaningless if you feel something for the woman but she doesn't. I am a bit of a romantic at heart.

Reactions: Killer7

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay.. one woman I don't like so far is Jessica.

I don't know exactly what relationship she had with the MC before, but telling him such things is wrong in my opinion.

And of the women I love... definitely Sabrina. Lovely girl! And mother of MC.. beautiful redhead. :love:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Hyped for the game. Loved MNF and im sure this game will be even better <3
But i am abit sad this game doesn't have lesbian tag :(
I love seeing girls scissoring

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Its just a Personal decision. Not really age related but the way im writing her just doesnt let me see her being lewded.
I don't mean to pry and you don't need to give me a detailed answer as I'm only curious, but does it have anything to do with what kind of person she is to the MC?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't mean to pry and you don't need to give me a detailed answer as I'm only curious, but does it have anything to do with what kind of person she is to the MC?
Yes, pretty much that.

this is a Harem game right? so does this mean she won't know\see the father fucking everyone ?
I havent decided on that part yet. She will probably know but will be fine with not joining. She wants to stay the little princess.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I think it would be very cruel to not lewd Olivia.
She will be mentally scarred for the rest of her life.

It is a form of abuse that, there's everyone else getting banged, and poor Olivia sitting wondering why her pops doesn't love her.
What did she do wrong she will ask as she cries herself to sleep? Save the poor girl years in therapy, it is a kindness!

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Its just a Personal decision. Not really age related but the way im writing her just doesnt let me see her being lewded.
I'm going to play the game in a minute but i gotta ask these questions because i don't know. I love MNF and you can romance everybody there as far as i remember (it's been some time since i last played that game). I thought she was underage and that's why we can't romance her. And when the time goes on later maybe we can romance her when she reaches that age. If she is not underage now i'm wondering why such decision? When i first saw the daughters i was like i want them. She is never going to be romanceable? Like NEVER EVER later on? That's sucks to be completely honest with you. I want her but i don't know why you did her like that tho. :cautious: Why the others romanceable but she is not? I'm just curious.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm going to play the game in a minute but i gotta ask these questions because i don't know. I love MNF and you can romance everybody there as far as i remember (it's been some time since i last played that game). I thought she was underage and that's why we can't romance her. And when the time goes on later maybe we can romance her when she reaches that age. If she is not underage now i'm wondering why such decision? When i first saw the daughters i was like i want them. She is never going to be romanceable? Like NEVER EVER later on? That's sucks to be completely honest with you. I want her but i don't know why you did her like that tho. :cautious: Why the others romanceable but she is not? I'm just curious.
It's because of how the MC views her.

Reactions: Tavi13
Sep 21, 2018
Uhum so... i think i screwed everything
/
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: invalid distance too far back

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\acer\Documents\MyNewMemories-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\acer\Documents\MyNewMemories-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\acer\Documents\MyNewMemories-0.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: invalid distance too far back

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
/

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes