4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Any theories in what could be Jessica promise? because hearing from other NPC the way the MC used to behave he didn't see the type to go back on his promises, specially to family
My suspicion is something like when they were little kids she told him she wanted to marry him when he was older (or something similar), and he said yes. Then he forgot about it or just dismissed it as "stuff kids say" (as you do), while she was entirely sincere about it, and never stopped wanting it.

So then later when he got married, she kind of saw that as a betrayal and become hurt over it, and started lashing out. Or she figured out that the twins were having a relationship, and that's what hurt her. Either way, I suspect the solution is going to be to try and bring her into things rather than leaving her lost and in pain on the outside looking in.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
My suspicion is something like when they were little kids she told him she wanted to marry him when he was older (or something similar), and he said yes. Then he forgot about it or just dismissed it as "stuff kids say" (as you do), while she was entirely sincere about it, and never stopped wanting it.

So then later when he got married, she kind of saw that as a betrayal and become hurt over it, and started lashing out. Or she figured out that the twins were having a relationship, and that's what hurt her. Either way, I suspect the solution is going to be to try and bring her into things rather than leaving her lost and in pain on the outside looking in.
not gonna lie, that would be a little too cliché... but I also think it might be something in the same vein..

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not really.
That kind of thing does happen but it isn't common. Extremely rare in fact. Especially in "civilized" countries.
True in games and movies that had a surge in the last years but to say it again from a very low starting point.
A "cliché" is something most people expect without knowing whether it actually does or not.
This is something a minority of people expects.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I used to be a long time Sandra supporter of K7's and really enjoyed MNF but something changed in me upon the drop of the demo of MNM. I was totally encapsulated by the story of MNM and just kinda drifted away from MNF. I am about 6 releases behind now because it was starting to feel too repetitious and I have pretty much lost interest in what was once one of my favorite games. In the realm of breakups "it's not you, it's me"... I hate to say it but I'll take a daz game 100% of the time over a HS game because daz games have a more realistic feel to them and MNM really shot an arrow in my heart with the emotions that sprang forth by v0.1. Like an addict, I'm jonesing for the next release of MNM but unfortunately it seems to be a long game side project for K7 atm. :cry:

Just giving my $0.02, feel free to facepalm me to your heart's content, I couldn't care less what you think...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not as bad, but I do I have burnout on MNF, I haven't played the last update, I do love it, but the gated LI, like having to take maddy who I hate in order to see others just got to be too much, having to spacebar on someone I have no interest in, and wishing I could spend more time with ones I do like was off-putting.

Also why I prefer this, as I believe there is no being forced to have a LI or miss out on another one.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
I must say your medieval/fantasy renders are beautiful and very talented.
It would be a pleasure to see a whole game of that style. But currently you still have enough to do with your two games.
No preasure... ;) (Maybe in the long run.)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'd love to see a medieval/fantasy story too, perhaps as a short one time thing if you want a break from the other two games.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I love fantasy settings, but I think stories in those settings thrive a little more on conflict than what Killer7 tends to write. I of course, am happy to be proven wrong in any aspect of that statement, though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uh oh, looks like she has decided she is going to spank us till we start to remember shit.:D

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes